A Small Game For You

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

 

I should be heading to the meeting room for a client but his sudden call made my heart thumps crazily. Yoseob called me last minutes telling me to back home as soon as possible. I don’t know what and why but according to how panic and scare he was, I decided to cancel the meeting.

The client was technically Gayoon’s but since she asked me to help her, I agreed and accepted her request. I told the kind client and what a relief, she understands the situation I was in.

 

Rushing to my sport car, I shove the key in and drive off from the Prosecution’s building to my house which is 15 minutes far.

 

“Hello? Woonie-ah..” I call my dongsaeng and thank God, he picks it up on my first call.” W-where are you? can you help me? Yoseobie..Seobie..can you check on him at our house?”

 

Woonie ‘eh’ me.

 

“My wife…can you check on him? I’m afraid..there’s something bad happened on him..oh god, maybe he strips on the steps..his back pain..” I begin to speed up while praying that Yoseob is all fine.

 

“Yes, yes..Please? Thank you Woonie, I owe you,” I said, cut the line and sped even faster to the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I shout my wife’s name and what odd is, the gate, the main sliding glass is wide open and the house is seems to be empty.

Again, I call him.

 

“Woonie…” I take out my cell phone, dial on woonie’s number and waits for him to pick up.

I sigh.” Pick it up, woonie-ahh!”

 

Yet, the calls are hanging up without any answer. The uneasy and anxious feelings begin to conquer my mind. This is fishy, too fishy. No one’s home and I cant reach neither Yoseob’s nor Woonie’s phones.

 

Gripping hard on my gun (since I was the chief now, and of course I have the license on having it ), I step heavily and carefully into the house, shout Yoseob’s name over and again before a soft chuckle echoes the empty place.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

 

He keeps on calling and shouting my name likes a crazy and idiot person from starting he arrived. Trying hard to not laugh, I cup my mouth..but..well..I just can’t.

He’s my husband after all.

I love him and I don’t want to make him worries anymore. This is enough.

 

“SURPRISE Dujuniieeee!!!”

 

I yell at top of my lung, showing myself before him with a low jump-just like a kid did when he is showing himself from his hiding place in hide and seek game with a big smile plasters on my face.

 

I chuckle.

 

“B-Baby..what’s..what’s all-“

 

“Happy Birthday, Yoon Dujun!” Gayoon, Yonghwa, Junhyung, Hyunseung, Mblaq boys, Hongki and other friends, relatives are looking on him while smiling to ears. They laugh.

 

“What? Don’t point your gun on me, I’m innocent!” Shouts Yonghwa, arms raise up like a suspect. Dujun turns to Gayoon, only to get a shrug and a panic face on Woonie’s expression. He stare him with mhis scary eyes, Woonie’s face-all sweating and lips quivering.

 

I laugh.

 

“I-It’s not me…really! It’s-“

 

“Me! Are you mad? I planned these with them this morning,” I say while smiling wide. I am happy because my surprise party is working out.

 

“Baby..I..”

 

“ssh…don’t ‘baby’ me. now-now….let me take off your coat, can we proceed to the next plan? The cake is calling me,” I was very sure that I said it in audible voice yet the guests begin to chuckle, giggle and even there’re some of them are guffawing of me.

 

I grind my teeth because I know who is laughing that hard on me,

 

Lee Kikwang and those thankful friends. Pfft.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------

 

 

Dujun blows the candles after a long whining and pleading him to do so. Dujun complied anyway and I gave him my expensive hug in front of the guests- our friends and families.

 

He messes my hair and lifts my face to give me a quick peck before Dad and Mom ask him to stop or else this birthday party will turn to a wedding anniversary. We both laugh and my husband ruffles my new-hair cut.

 

He stares me and grins.” Too cute to resist you tonight..where did you get this bowl-hair cut?” he whispers to my ear and my cheeks flush. Dujun guffaws.

 

“Thanks for this surprise..I don’t expect it but..thanks..I love you,.” he pecks my lips once more, making the guests clear their dry throats.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

Dujun and Yoseob are enjoying the party, as well as the others. They eat, they drink, they dance and they greet each other while asking their health and progresses in the big and neat garden.

Dad is talking to Appa, Mom is discussing something with Umma that is seems to be about their sons’ marriage life, Gna noona with her baby Jieun and Jihoon while Dongwoon is stealing the precious time to get alone with Kikwang.

 

They’re doing their own stuffs as well as the cute wife.

 

“Erm…where’s the birthday man? I got this little present for him,” a woman greets Yoseob from his back. The boy immediately turns to face the asker with a full plate of chocolate ice cream cake in his hands. Yoseob wrinkles.

 

“Is Doo here?”

Yoseob out of sudden huffs and stares the woman.” Oh, I’m his ex-girlfriend…Jaekyung..Have you seen him? And…who are you? are you his colleagues?” the beautiful woman that is now the ugliest woman for Yoseob smiles warmly, shoving her hand to give a handshake.

“I’m Jae-“

 

“Go away. I don’t have interest on you, pfft.” Instead of accepting the self-introduction and a polite greet, Yoseob walks away with his cake and immediately goes to get his husband.

 

 

 

 

 

                                                         ************************************

 

 

“She’s gonna cry tonight,” hongki comments on the woman and Dongwoon nods furiously. They keep on watching the young and pretty woman talking to a man names Yoon Dujun from far.

“Nope, she is not going to cry…but wailing!” said Hyunseung.

 

“Only God knows what Yoseob can do on her..” this time, G.O takes the part on predicting what will the jealous wife will do.

 

The boys nod and agree- without knowing that the boy they meant is standing next to them, watching silently the oh-not-so beautiful scene.

 

“No..she’s gonna die if she lays any fingers on my Dujun,” yoseob breaks the silence, all eyes land on him with mouths wide gasp open.

 

That woman is doomed, they thought.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

I cant believe she is here! It was like…ten years ago since I met her. we once befriend when we’re in high school before she left Korea to the US due to her family’s matter. Since then, I was never seeing or meet her.

 

“You look much handsome than before!” I just laughed at her compliment. Well, to be honest, she’s much better and prettier than ten years ago. The girl once I know now is a beautiful and gorgeous woman.

 

“So,” Jaekyung pulls my hand, leads me to the chairs and I stun for the first second. I was never thinking she would touch me. wait, if my wife sees this..i’m dead!

I practically scream in my mind and my eyes wander around to find his figure. I want to tell Jaekyung that I’m a married man already..not a boy who she used to hang out or touch. I wanted to tell her badly to not touch me but it was too late.

 

Yes, it’s too late now.

 

“Yah, Deahyun, right?”

Jaekyung points her slender finger and I turn to my back.

Oh great. That devil is here. What a perfect time. He is always there whenever….no..wait. it’s not!

I roll my eyes and he notices it. That naughty boy laughs and he nods his head. I was smiling like idiot when I thought he was coming to help me but the stupid expectation from him crashed when he pointed someone else at my back.

 

“Noona-ah!! What are you doing here?” he begins to start his conversation while I turning to my back, just to see my smiling wife at the drink corner. He smiles even wider than before, giving me the sign that I’m doomed..

 

“oh great yoon dujun… that alien is going to burst in no minutes..”

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

Smiling the widest and nicest, I approach them three and make the cutest fake face ever. the woman..or..may I call her the flirty woman looks and stares me before she stands up, grabs my husband’s hand and asks him who I was.

 

Dujun chuckles while scratching his un-itchy scalp.

 

“Noona..this…”

Oh, wait. She’s a noona?

 

“Is he your friend? Oh, your worker?” she asks Dujun and I make ‘what the’ face. worker?!! Hell no, you woman! I’m his wife you idiot ugly!

 

I was trying very hard not to ruin my evil plan by pouting so that I force myself to smile, show my beam to the gums which meant is…that was the ugliest smile I have ever did.

 

“He’s like a girl…but cute..” she says more and I chuckle madly. G-girly?!!

“Noona..noona-ah..erm..what about greeting Dad and Mom? Yeah…that sounds nice…it has been long time ago since you met them, don’t you?” Dujun quickly changes the topic and he holds that woman’s shoulder.

 

Okay. That’s enough. He’s mine you stupid and idiot woman!

 

“Daehyun-ah,” I gesture that mischievous young doctor to take out the thing he holds from his pocket and he beams delightfully. He chuckles before throwing out a fat and creepy with jelly-like skin frog onto that woman-exposed , causing a loud scream passing over the calm birthday party.

 

I laugh right on the spot- together with Daehyun. Dujun was speechless but he shows nothing on his face.

 

“Uncle Yoon!! Ummaaa!!!” that woman or whatever she is screams my father and mother-in-law while pretending to cry. I know that she is not afraid of these kinds of animal, as she doesn’t make any effort to drop the frog down from her instead of letting that jelly animal being on hers.

 

Pfft, what a good ..

 

“Okay..I will take it-“

“No.. not you, Baby.” Dujun out of sudden holds my hands and stops me from helping her. hrmm? Is this true? My husband..he is stopping me from helping this woman?

 

“It’s poisonous, right? The frog..it’s danger for you to touch it baby..so don’t,” Dujun half whispers to me and I can see the woman widens her eyes.

 

And the next thing happens is, she by herself pries the frog away from her- to tell the fact that she wasn’t scare of frog at all.

 

 

-------------------------

 

 

 

“How old are you? three? That’s a lame trick, Baby,” my husband says as he steps into our room. he loosen his tie and walks to my place. He hugs me, kisses my neck and messes my hair..again.

 

Dujun chuckles.

 

“You and Daehyun weren’t much different..both of you are kiddo.”he says while his shirt. Dujun went to the bathroom, prepare for his late bathe I guessed and in next minutes, he stepped out. His eyes glued on me that am sitting on the bed.

 

“I’m sorry..but she’s just a noona for me.. we’re nothing to relate, Baby..” he kneels on the floor while his fingers play with mine.

 

“Really..”

 

I raise my eyebrows, mouth pouting.

 

“..but she said she was your ex-girlfriend? Are you have been into a relation before me?” I start to ask him but Dujun immediately denies it.

 

“Liar..”

 

“I’m not,”

 

“I don’t believe you..why don’t a perfect guy like you haven’t gotten yourself a girlfriend in high school? You’re not gay yet on the time..” I utter and slightly push him a bit.

 

“I’m a boy yet you chose me and although I hate to admit it…she’s beautiful..how can you’re not..”

“Have you done?”

“E-Eh?”

 

I startle when Dujun grabs my collar shirt.” Have you done with your Q @ A session?” he laughs when I roll my eyes.

 

“Stop talking or asking me..I want my gift now..”

 

I gulp.

 

Gi-gift? What gift? There’s a lot of gifts and presents down there. Should I bring them up?

“I don’t want that kinds of gift..I want this one..” dujun winks at me, driving me crazy with his cheekiness.

 

“I told you I cant resist you tonight with this look. You look cuter..no..cutest on my eyes.. Oh how can I waste this expensive gift? I should embrace ‘it’ tight, don’t I?” he adds and I swear, he’s getting ert and cheesier now after we’re married.

 

“Now..i want to unwrap this gift…will you help me, Baby?”

Dujun says oh so y and laughs when my face redden before his expert hands doing their jobs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPdate!! Kekekeek..

so, in this chapt, I put Daehyun..and that goes to rasyaSH for telling me to do so :)

heuheu..

I hope this update will make you happy.

and, I've made a trailer..or not really...hahaha.. for those who is doesnt watch it yet, go go now and watch that vid! 

Thanks for subscribing, reading and commenting!

I really do appreciate it because it makes me feel like you read this fic and appreciate it, Lol! hahaha..whatever.,

 

PEACE ^^