I'm sorry.. Is a Lame excuse.

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

 

so, the result is :

 

 

Which One do you Prefer?

A) Yoseob continues on hating and fighting with Dujun (1 votes)
B) Dujun gave up and ignored Yoseob (14 votes)
C) Have a BIG fight which lead to a character with broken heart (7 votes)
D) Unexpected from Author (23 votes)

 

 

Congrats voter of D :)

BTW, thanks for votting, chingus!

 

 

first, This chapter might be sad..or not but well..just in case..I tell you first :) Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

1 WEEK LATER.

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

It breaks me completely. He makes me feels as if I was the worst and meanest person in this world. There he is, my wife who used to be very very happy and cheer, hugging my legs tight. His wail, his cries, his sob echoed the house since hours ago: made me wished I could die now.

 

Umma and Appa are watching their son begging me continuously while Dongwoonie tries his best to separate Yoseob from wrapping tight my legs.

 

Somehow..God, please forgive me. please forgive me for making him sad and miserable. Yang Yoseob once I knew six years ago is no longer with me.

 

“Dujun-ah..dujun-ah!! Please believe me..You love me don’t you? you said you do!” he shouts while shaking my body furiously. Yoseob cries even louder and heavier when I did not response or answer him.

 

“Dujun..i beg you..believe me..”

I swallow hard and the big lump in my throat makes me sick. I inhale calmly, I did but I can’t continue on being tough and sturdy anymore. How on the earth could I ignore his pleading and begging?! His swollen and redden eyes build the guilty inside of me, slowly.

 

“Why don’t you believe me?! I don’t lie you! I am pregnant!” he wobbles my legs and my first tear drops on his cheek when he lifting his face to stare me. yoseob’s sadden and pale face eat me up little by little.

 

“Dujun-ah…”

 

“Hyung..pl-please gets up..please..” woonie tries to make him stand but Yoseob insists. He hugs my legs even tighter, head shaking vigorously, tears rolling down from his swollen eyes. I bite my lip until I could feel my own blood.

 

“Yang Yoseob. Get yourself a grip! You’re a man, though!”

 

My petty wife yells and shouts denying his Umma’s statement. He slowly stands without Woonie’s help. He stares me quivery.

 

“Dujun-ahh..p-pl-please..”

 

I did not look straight to his face.

 

“Dujun..” Yoseob cups my face and forces me to stare him. My tears flow down.” You love me…don’t you?”

 

“…”

 

“Please..”

 

“I love you, Seobie..I love you. too much!”

“Then you should believe me! This..” he brings my hand to his a little bit growing tummy and slowly leads my hand to caress his abdomen. “You can feel it..you SHOULD feel our baby..” he gapes me pity.

 

“Yang Yoseob!” this time Appa yells and he does make my wife startles. Yoseob’s crying growing heavier yet he holds it, making him hiccupping.

 

“Why? Why no one’s believe what I said?! this is your own baby! Your own grandchild! After a long-“

“That’s because this is nonsense! A man can’t pregnant, Yang Yoseob! Please wake up from your own world!” Umma spats and she approaches Woonie and us.

 

Umma harshly grabs Yoseob’s arm and turns him facing her. a fast and firm slap lands on my wife’s cheek- making him and I frown.

It was too fast and I cannot imagine this would come.

I startle.” U-Umma!” I widen my eyes and immediately pull Yoseob into my embrace, hugging and comforting him firm. Yoseob hiccups even more than before.

 

“Don’t you realize..Your husband has gone suffer due to your childish attitudes?! Don’t you ever concern on him when he almost faint thinking of you when you ran away last week?!”

 

I hug him more and cover his ears with my palms. Shaking my head, I told him lies and sweet things. I smile as warm as I can when his pity eyes gaze on me.

 

“No..No..You’re my responsible..You’re not a burdensome Baby..you’re not..”

 

“I should not let you married with Dujun. His is too nice and kind toward you!”

I shake my head no again and deny Umma’s words.” Umma. He’s not a burdensome! He’s not! I was the one who should be grateful. I don’t deserve him.”

 

Yoseob’s hands grip my arms.

 

“No..dont..dont worry baby..it’s okay..I love you. I was damn loving you!” I say sincerely while caressing his hair and cheeks.

 

“I love you..for real.”

 

“But you don’t believe me..you don’t believe that I’m pregnant, right? You always said that I’m being hallucination these days.”

 

I tongue-tied. Yes, it’s true.

 

“You fooled me..you and those people are trying to send me away, don’t you? you thought I was a mad and insane one..” he says frailly and slowly pushes me away. He wipes his leftover tears.

 

“Then..I guess you’re not my family.”

“YANG-“

 

“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANMORE FROM YOU! you’re no longer my family, am I right?!” Yoseob screams, snapped Umma’s words. Woonie that is standing next to Yoseob slowly holds his arm but being rough, Yoseob pries and slaps Woonie’s hand, causing my dongsaeng to fall.

 

I stun and daze in the same time. I do not know what has been enter my insanity and mind when my right hand flew high and landed on Yoseob’s smooth and delicate skin.

 

Once again, for twice, Yoseob received another rough action from me.

 

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

A hand flew and I know where it would land. On my own cheek. And, from my own husband, the man I love more than myself.

 

It doesn’t hurt. Honestly to say, he is never going to hurt me physically but his doubts and fragile beliefs on me..it’s hurt most than everything. It hurts me too much and I can’t bear it anymore.

 

“J-Ju..junnie..”

 

Dujun swallows hard and I can see the afraid and guilt in his inner eyes.

I hold back my shameless tears.

 

“Thank you…and Mianhae..”

 

 

------------------------

 

 

Dujun begs me to stop, Umma and Appa…and also..Woonie..my innocent Woonie.. they all are trying to make me stop from this madness and stupidity but I can’t. I can’t and I won’t.

 

So I quicken my pace getting all the clothes- not all but what my hand reached and squeeze them into the small backpack. Dujun’s tears are no longer precious as he keeps on crying watching me leaving him. And once I’m done, I hang the backpack on my back and leave the room, to downstairs.

 

 

“B-Baby! Please…I’m..i’m sorry.. I..”

 

“Let me go. You and I..we’re no longer more than just a stranger,” I said as harsh as I could and stepped down on the first stair.

 

Dujun grabs my arm.

 

“Iidiot..let me go. “ I pull my arm back and step down careless.

 

“…”

 

“I said LET ME..Ahhhh!!!” I scream when my body lose it’s balance out of sudden as my feet lands wrongly. My body ached and rolled down the stairs in a high speed and all I could hear and feel is Dujun’s shout and the sting and pain on my abdomen.

 

I gulp and the terror builds up inside of my mind rapidly.

My baby..No, please…don’t..God..I beg you..please..just for this time..

 

 

End.

 

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

Dujun, Umma, Appa, Mom, Woonie are all waiting for Yoseob at the outside of the ER room anxiously. Dujun’s shirt soaked with blood and they all knew it belongs to whom.

 

Mom is soothing Umma that is blaming herself on being harsh on her own son while Appa is calming down the nervous and panic man.

 

While Woonie, he is waiting for Gna noona and Kikwang at the lounge.

 

 

Dujun doesn’t know what should he do as his legs, hands are all tremble thinking how pain Yoseob was when they’re in their way to the hospital.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

It has been three..no, four hours since Yoseob sent into ER room yet Dad nor other doctors are not here to inform us on his condition. The smell of blood on my shirt is nothing to bother except for my wife in there.

 

I should believe him..dont I? I told him that I love him soo much yet I can’t keep the faith or believe him completely, whatever he says. I should embrace him tight after our first fight week ago though it’s hard to do. And now.. he is struggling for his life-just because of my stupid loyalty.

 

I could see there’s many changes on him starting with his morning sickness month ago, his delusion on something doesn’t exist and his belief that he is pregnant. Recently, Gna noona told me that Yoseob yelled and screamed at her because of some reasons- which is noona doesn’t tell me yet.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

I lift my face and meet with Kikwang’s concern look. I only nod and he takes the seat next to me on the waiting chairs.

He hands me a cup of warm coffee since the weather is cold and winter is approaching us. I sigh.”Thanks but no. I don’t feel like to eat or drink anything by now.”

 

Kikwang snorts.” Then you should go and change your shirt, Dujun-ah. Your shirt..” kikwang pauses for a while when he saw Gna noona is approaching us..me to be exact. Kikwang raises his eyebrows and noona only smiles to us.

 

“I-I need to tell you something, Dujun-ah..I don’t think..i  should keep this anymore.” Noona startles at first when she saw my bloody shirt.

 

“Oh my..is..is that..your shirt.. Dujun-ah..” gna noona gulps and I wrinkle.

 

“Seobie…God..My dongsaeng..” before she could say any word, Dad comes out from the ER room and approaches me. I turn to face him and for some reasons, Dad asks me to follow him to his room after telling the other that Yoseob is stable.

 

 

                                                          *******************

 

 

 

I step into the silence and dim room and breathe heavily. The ‘beep’ sound interrupts my calm as the frail and weak figure lays down on the bed with IV needle digs into his skin. I shuffle my dead legs and sit on the chair provided.

 

I face-palm.

 

 

 

Flashback.

 

 

“Dad..please..dont kidding me!” I half shout and Dad only stares me. he inhales and rubs his face.” Dad! Please tell me you’re lying! What nonsense is this?!”

 

“Dujun-ah,” noona holds my shoulder and she takes out something from her pocket. She shoves them to Dad and he takes them eagerly. He sighs.

 

“These..I should have figure these out earlier..”

 

I daze and..confused.

What is all of this?!!

 

“Dad!”

 

“He’s pregnant..for real. There’s a big blood lump inside of his womb-new-build but due-“

“W-Wh..what?”

 

I startled and almost collapsed when Dad told me that Yoseob is pregnant. I stare and watch noona and Dad repeatedly in horror. I shake my head no.

 

“I’m sorry..noona is sorry..Dujun-ah..” Gna noona begins to sob and tell me everything- every single thing what Yoseob has told her from last week on our fighting day.

 

“He’s been taking these pills since months ago and I believe they were drugs so that I sneaked into your room when I brought Jieun to your house last two days,” noona begins to explain.” I took each of them and gave them to Jihoon..”

 

“and what?”

 

“It’s drug. A high dosage of drug. It is function as a new hormone former in the taker’s body and it does effective but..”

 

Dad snapped in and told me the symptoms- all symptoms that has on my wife.

 

“The fetus’s age was about three weeks, that’s why when he first using the pregnancy test it was negative. Luckless, due to the pills he took..”

 

“He sees as what as he wants.”

 

Dad sighs and slowly nods. “ so..he is telling the truth? Yoseob is pregnant?!” though it’s hard for me to say but I need to. I need to face the fact that…

 

“I’m sorry..he..Yoseobie..he.. due to the heavy and big impact from the-..I’m sorry Dujun-ah..” Dad lowers his head and does Gna noona. she sobs and I sit on the floor as my legs tremble non-stop.

 

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

“Baby..”

 

My hand want so bad to touch, to caress, to him but for the last thought, I decided not to touch him anymore. My hands are dirty, too dirty to touch him- a sinful less boy.

 

Dear God..what have I done?

What have he done to receive these pains?

 

I just killed our baby, his baby… he told me..he did tell me.. that he is truly pregnant but..and yet I..I..

I stare his pale face and down to his abdomen. I cry hard.

 

“Sorry..sorry Seobie-ah…I’m sorry..” and I spent the whole night thinking of his saying and keeps on blaming myself  over and again for ruining a boy name Yang Yoseob…once again.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

you , so, what do you think? Will Yoseob hold a grudge on Dujun..or not?

 

Huwaaaa....this chapter..why did I write this?!!! T,T

 

sorry for any gramatical error. I write this from 12-2 am. haha