Fainted

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

 

I only nod and watch silently the boy I love leaving the lobby and walking to the departure area. I try to breathe normally, though my chest and heart hurt like hell, to the fact that I will lose him and he’s no longer mine.

 

Yoseob doesn’t look back or stop instead of walking to the place without any tear, whereas I was soaking to death with the pure droplets falling from my eyes. I grip hard the ring in my fist, eyes are still eying the small and sober figure.

 

I feel an enormous lump in my throat slowly fabricates, that blocking me from swallowing normally. My eyes and mind cooperate in the same time, promising to myself that I will embrace and hold his face close to my heart, more than others.

 

Slowly, Yoseob disappears from my sight and I lean against the cold and freeze concrete wall, hands grip hard on my clothed chest.

 

I cry hard.

 

Pabo! Idiot ,stupid ,dense, dim-witted ,silly boy! why can’t he think of my own point of views?! Why can’t he endure these together with me?!

He promised he won’t leave me again yet he abused the promise! He broke it and my heart. He’s such a cruel boy!

 

And… I can adapt that he’s leaving me, but, why…We promised to each other we won’t take off our wedding ring, forever. I haven’t take off this ring since we’re married yet he…That stupid and stubborn, heartless boy dares to do it.

 

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

 

How could he did this… where’s his love and concerns? Can’t he find any better day than this Christmas Eve to leave me?!

 

He even promised me to celebrate Christmas together with me..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

“I got you!”

Yoseob laughed and immediately ran away from no one in front of the house. He laughed, he beamed, he chuckled every time the snows falling down from the calm sky. Yoseob ran and got a backup from a big snow wall, which I believed, made by him and started to make snowball as many as he could.

 

I curved my lips in bittersweet, watching him playing with a man named Heung Soo, which for me was no one to see or play.

I smiled and inhaled.

 

 

“Put this scarf on you Yoseob. It’s cold,” I approached him from back, made him startled, as I quickly asked for his forgiveness. Yoseob shook his head no.

 

“I don’t need it, not this red scarf,”

I sigh.

 

“Then wear this gloves, hmm?” I asked him soft but in the mean time forcing him to accept it. I grabbed his hands and wore them for him. Yoseob snorted.

“Nah…it’s looked good on you,” I try to start a nice conversation but Yoseob didn’t approve it. He only hummed and continued on his snowball making.

 

“Can I play with you?”

 

My hands also starting to gather the snow, made them into a medium-size and shaped them. I grabbed more the snow when suddenly Yoseob’s hands reached mine, face lifted up to see his, with a sincere smile on my face.

 

Yoseob only stared me blank.

 

“Go. I don’t want to play with you. Only HeungSoo.”

I faked smile.

 

“Can I-“

 

“No. please, don’t disturb us,”

 

He said and slightly pushed me away from his place.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov 

 

 

 

 

Heung soo began to throw me his fist-sized snowball from the other side and became a good player I was, I avoided his as best as I could. I rolled my tongue out every time he missed me and I danced like a happy kid to him.

 

Heung soo guffawed and he ran to my place.

 

“Yah!! That’s illegal! You can’t cross my area! Yahh!” I shouted and immediately ran away from him. Heung soo shouted my name and asked me to stop but I didn’t. I kept on running while chuckling and seriously, that was damn tired!

 

Pabo Heung soo!

 

“Yah you stupid tsunami! Stop!” I screamed again and turned back to face him. I stunned.

Where’s the hell he-

 

“BOOM!”

 

I fell on the snowy ground with a loud groan and big guffaw from that man. I hissed and grinded my tooth, eyes glared him. Heung Soo continued on laughing.

 

“You idiot..That’s unfair pabo! Just because you’re my illusion…” I scream mentally. He just smiled and wiped his teary eyes.

I was about to chase him back when Dujun ran to me, helped me to get up. He asked me either I was fine or not.

 

“Answer him, alien. Poor Dujun,” heung soo said while standing between us with that idiot smile on his face. I shooed him away.

 

“S-Seob?”

 

“I’m fine. Don’t worry,” I said briefly and glared that illusion man.

 

“Well…I’m bored now…I want to leave, bye- bye sweety. Go play with him,” that man said, hands gestured me to go away. I widened my eyes.” Yah!!!”

 

“W-What?” instead of him answering me, Dujun stood there, startled when I yelled in front of him. He widened his eyes too.

“Don’t scream like that. People might say you’re crazy,” heung soo laughed. Okay. This devil needed to be punished.

 

“You stupid. Play with me!”

Again, it’s not him that answering me but Dujun. That clueless man pointed himself and asked me what have he heard. I pulled my hair.

 

“Ahh! Whatever you both stupid men!” I shouted and walked away from them both. Though I wanted to play more, these two men drove me crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay. I can’t hold myself from not going out and play with the snows. I tried to summon that Park Heung Soo but he was nowhere although I tried for many times creating him in my mind.

Sighed.

 

Idiot.

 

 

“Seob…” a soft voice called me.

“Let’s play at the outside?”

 

I huffed.

 

“Come,” dujun pulled my hand and forced me to get out, play with him. My heart and mind told me to say no but my body said yes. In the end, we both played together at our backyard that covered with white and fluff snows, both played and fooled around happily, as if we were like before, without any problems or fights.

 

 

I threw him the snowballs I made and I laughed every time Dujun yelled due to the cold hits. Somehow, I felt happy and wished we could be like this, forever and eternity.

 Once we’re done fooling around, Dujun caught me and brought me down laying on the snow. I struggled and pushed him away at first but I gave up and enjoyed the moment, being cuddled in his warm embrace.

 

Dujun gripped me tighter around my shoulders, as I was laying that close-too close to him. I tried to keep my heart calmed.

 

 

“I love you, Yoseobie…I love you,” he began to chant the word.

“Please, for once, let forget all of these and let’s fall in love again,” he said sincere and lovingly.

 

 

 

                                                                  ******************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Shall we?”

 

Dujun shoved his hand to me and being hesitated at first, I didn’t grab his hand. I stared him blankly.” Come, it has been aged since we got out together,” he said and entwined his fingers with mine.

I only smiled.

 

 

 

 

Dujun pulled me closer to him and we walked, we wandered around the mall. It’s so beautiful. The places were well decorated with the Christmas trees, Santas were around with kids and children…

 

Kids?

 

My heart thumped and felt as if it was being stabbing again.

I swallowed hard.

 

No..no. please, please heart…please stop. For this time…yes, only for this moment. I won’t force you to endure these anymore. Only for today…

 

 

“I want buy you something,” dujun smiled and dragged me to the place.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

 

I asked, no. I told him to pick one but he only starred the scarves and gloves on the displays. I sighed so that I grabbed one, put on him and decided by my own.

 

“How about this one? You love white, don’t you?”

He only nodded.

 

“I love it,” I only smiled and ruffled his hair.” Choose the gloves. I will be back,” I said and Yoseob bigger his eyes, as it was his usually to behave and reflect whenever I told him that I will leave him. I beamed.

 

“I won’t leave you. choose one. I will be back as soon as possible, okay?” though I knew it’s hard for him, Yoseob only nodded. I left him and went to buy something special for him.

 

 

 

Yoseob smiled and I knew, I could tell ya that he liked the present I bought. He thanked me happily, which back then will followed with a tight hug or kiss on my cheek, which now, those warming thanking were no longer exist.

 

Yoseob fixed the winter hat with ‘PARIS’ word on it and linked my hand. yoseob thanked me again.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

The two linked, entwined and held to each other while watching the beautiful glittering night with beautiful and colourful lamps from the hill. With the new white scarf around Yoseob’s neck, the azure blue-sky gloves and the winter cap with ‘PARIS’ word, the boy hugged his husband a little tight as Dujun got nothing on himself.

 

They both watched the breathtaking view, with the snow falling from the night sky.

 

“Thank you with these Christmas presents,” Yoseob thanked his husband and the smiling man nodded his head.

“Don’t treat me this nice. It made me felt worse treating you like this.”

Dujun smiled.

 

“Can you..” dujun leaned closer and cupped his wife’s face. he smiled.”-can you promise me to celebrate this Christmas together?”

 

“Dujun-ah,”

“Please,” dujun begged whole heartedly, eyes were still staring his wife’s.” Promise me…Don’t ever..ever think to leave me…You can hate me but please, don’t leave me.”

 

Yoseob didn’t say anything.

 

“Yoseobie…”

 

“I can’t-“

“Please..” dujun was still begging with full of his pride. However, Yoseob didn’t seem to oblige Dujun’s request.

 

“I-“

 

“Please…please Yoseob-ah..”

Dujun stared Yoseob straight into his eyes and leaned closer. He caressed Yoseob’s smooth cheek.” Baby…”

 

“D-Dujun..wh-what are you trying…”

 

“Promise me…please…”

Yoseob’s chest went up and down tremendously when Dujun reduced the gap between their faces little by little, until their lips touched. Yoseob pushed his husband but Dujun gripped him from his back, tilted his head a bit and crashed his plump lips onto Yoseob’s.

 

They were lips locking.

 

“Promise me…” mumbled Dujun on Yoseob’s mouth and he began to kiss his wife passionate as he could, embracing the precious moment, showered with the falling snows.

 

Dujun thought he could persuade his wife to not leave him but he wrong. Yoseob did promise to treat him better for a day- only a day before he decided and made his mind to leave all of his families, friends and relatives.

 

 

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

 

 

“Eh? Where’s Seobie Hyung, Hyung?” Dongwoonie approaches his hyung with a plate of fried chicken in his hand. Dujun doesn’t say anything- except for his eyes.

 

“Dujun, son, what’s happened?” this time, Yoseob’s Appa comes closer, followed Umma, Gna noona and Jihoon hyung at the back.

 

Dujun busted with crying hard.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“I-I want to rest for a while…sorry,” the man says frailly and shrugs his heavy legs. Dad, who is watching his son slowly approaching, but before he can do so, the broken heart husband collapses onto the ground, eyes close tight.

 

Yoon Dujun fainted right on the spot, causing the relatives around him shout his name, especially Dongwoon, Mom and Umma.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nothing to say. 

Oh no, you cant kill me now. otherwise they won't be back. You need to believe me okay! Hahaha..

No!  ofc they're not divorced. Yoseob left for some spaces to think. so dont worry..

 

to Dujun: Be strong and i will award you.

to Yoseob: take your time :)

To you  : Believe me!!!! ^^