Game Over

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

I look on my wristwatch and turn around in the packed place. Stupid man. Why did he want to meet me here? Is this the best apology’s treat he can give me? pfft.

 

I approach the counter and the bartender smiles. He is that Bang’s friend, I assume. However, I still stand between the crowd, head spinning a bit due to the loud music and the people dance around me.

 

“That Dragon Soup is dead if he late for five minutes more,” I murmur and rub my neck. Ah, this nightclub is damn noisy and loud! I can’t stand firm here with these drunken visitors.

 

I was about to curse that Bang more when someone is grabbing my arm from my back. I assumed he was Yongguk so that when he turns and entices my arm, I prepare myself to yell him.

 

“Don’t you know how long-“

“It’s y-you… Yo..seob-ah,”

 

A pair of agony eyes stare straight into mine with lips part a bit. My heart stops from beating and I start to out of breathes. I stun.

 

“Yoseob-ah,”

I gulp.

 

“W-Who are you? L-let me go!” I pull my hand harsh and rough from him and immediately run away. Darn! Where can I go and hide myself?!

 

“Seobie!” he calls my name aloud- as loud as the music but I ignored him. I run, I hide between the girls and men, hoping Yongguk comes and helps me out.

This is not good this is not good this is…

 

“Where do you think you can go?”

Dujun grips my arm and entices me closer to him. I stretch out my free hand and ready to give him a fast slap on his cheek, but, to my surprise and astonish, Dujun is faster from me as he catches my flying hand, bodies rub each other.

 

He smirks.

“Game over, Babe. I found you,” he says oh so cheeky- though I can’t hear him that clear but I can read his lips. I pull my hand again but it’s nothing to compare with his strength.

 

“I said Game over, sweety. Don’t you hear me, hurm?”

“G-Get off your ing hand-“

 

“How about my ing lips on yours?”

 

I frowned and dazed with his dirty word, add with the sudden kiss on the dance floor. Yes, he kissed me. He kissed me in front of these dancing visitors without hesitation and he seems inure to this idiot behavior.

His hand tightens on my wrist while his other hand pulls me by waist, rub our bodies as he wants. My face reddens when his tongue slips into my mouth, greets and battles with my own, savoring all places without shame.

 

My heart thumps crazily.

 

“You ert man!” I manage to break the kiss and shout in front of his face. I make the second attempt on slapping him and this time it succeeds. He received what he deserved.

 

“That’s hurt,” he giggles and caresses his slapped and reddened cheek. I’m still out of my breathes.

“Get off yourself from my sight!”

“Now?” he raises his eyebrows and I stare him annoy. This- this is not a man I used to know.

“hmm,” dujun hums, with head inclination to his left and mischievous smile plasters on his lips. he grabs me again, embraces me and kisses my neck. My legs feel weak and frail.

 

“I miss you, babe.”

 

I clench my fist.

 

“God, you’re still my cute wife. I miss you,” he kisses my neck for second time, sends a line of electric shock to my nerves. My eyes almost tear up.

 

“Go away! I’m not yours anymore!”

“Yes, you’re sweety. You are mine. We’re still a married couple, don’t you remember? You left me, not divorced me.”

 

Okay.

 

This is not him. This is not him this is not him!

 

“I will release you,” Dujun says and he lets me go from his shameless hug. He smiles lovingly, hand caresses my cheek and this time he looks like Yoon Dujun I know three years ago.   

My heart pounds.

 

“I lov-“

“I’m going. Don’t chase me.” I cut his words and walk passing him. Dujun chuckles.” I won’t. Don’t worry, baby. I won’t but the fate will,” he smiles and I leave him with a slight of disappointed due to his saying.

 

 

 

I walk out from the club and that the time when that Dragon runs in hurry to the entrance. He laughs like an idiot when he saw me walking out from the club. Yongguk gets me and hugs me tight.

 

“Im sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry!”

“Idiot,” I yell and immediately leave him, to the car. Yongguk however, catches me up next minutes and slowly, we leave the place.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

I throw myself onto the bed and touch my lips.

Big smile.

 

God, thanks. Thanks for letting me getting what’s mine again. This is unpredictable and to my surprise, I met him here. I miss that boy. I miss that face. I miss that stare.

 

“Thanks for giving me this chance, I won’t let him slip anymore. I won’t.” I promise to myself as mind wanders to the scene in the nightclub and my fingers make their way to my lips.

 

I smile satisfy remembering those precious thing on mine.

 

“I still love you, Yoseob-ah. I do love you.”

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

 

 

The cheer and adorable doctor pinches his patient’s cheek and the small girl giggles. She jumps off from the seat and hugs the doctor’s legs.

Yoseob laughs.

 

“Take care of yourself, don’t fall sick okay!” the little girl nods furiously with big smile on her cute face. the mother only smiling watching how her daughter giggles and hugs Yoseob.

She thanks Yoseob and the doctor nods.

 

“Ayy luff chu,” says the girl, causing Yoseob laugh happily. He replies the little girl’s love back and kisses her chubby but a little pale cheek. The little girl beams and her eyes are still watching Yoseob when her mother walks her out from the room.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ayy, you should stop from doing that. Are you trying to become a little kid-nizer?”

Yoseob chuckles.

 

“That’s sound interesting. I can love many of them without thinking of marriage.”

The Korean nurse named Han Hayoon giggles softly and she smacks Yoseob’s head. she laughs.” I will be home before dinner. You’re on call for tonight, don’t you?”

 

Yoseob nods.

 

“Then, do you want me to bring you some dinner…supper perhaps?”

The cute boy hums, mind thinks of something. minute later, he nods and asks the beautiful nurse to bring him something special. Hayoon laughs.

 

“I will try but no promise!” she says and raises her two hands to shoulder levels. Yoseob smiles.

“…and, what should I do with that deep-voice man over there? He has been waiting for you since this morning,”

Yoseob raises his eyebrows and ‘eh’. He tilts his head.” where?”

 

“at the outside of your room. the nurses already talking about him, well, who won’t? He has such a handsome face though he has an eerie face and…”

 

“Yah! Are you cheating at my back? Do you like him?!” yoseob stands up from his chair and approaches the nurse. She steps backward.

“Hayoon-ah,” the boy says softly and smiles.” Don’t…fall for him, okay?”

 

The nurse immediately nods, laughs like idiot.” That’s good. I love you,” and he giggles halfway to the door, leaving the pity nurse at his back in his room.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

There aren’t many patients or emergency cases for tonight’s call. It has been 12 am yet Hayoon didn’t come yet. I guess she’s has other works or choruses to be done before she dropped by.

 

And…

I make my poker face and stare the man at the corner of the lobby. He has been there since… I don’t know when he sits there. urgh, that Dragon. Slowly, I approach him, as there’s no patient already.

 

“Don’t you know your way to home?”

He laughs.

 

“Sorry for two days ago. Dad forced me to-“

“Blind dates?”

 

He nods and laughs.” I thought I could make there by the time but that old man used his men to have eyes on me.”

 

I giggle.

 

“Rich Dragon. It’s okay though. But why the hell did you ask me to meet in a nightclub?” I ask him and take a seat on the waiting chair, next to him. yongguk laughs, with those deep voice.

 

“I want try something new. Elegant restaurants quite bored these days for me.”

I huff.

 

Stupid rich son he is.

 

“By the way, why did you run out from the club that night? Some random guys chased you up?” he says while laughing.

I smack his head.

 

“Pabo! D-don’t , don’t talk about that anymore.” I startle and my darn mind begins to remember everything what happened on that night- including the sudden kiss.

 

I flush, in the mean time I hate myself for reacting like this.

 

“I-“ before I could say more, sounds of ambulance filled the hospital’s place as the nurses and my partner on the on call rush to the main entrance. I just bowed down to Yongguk and play my role into the emergency case.

 

I ask the attendances in charge about the patient’s condition while the nurses help him into the emergency room. I was busing with the details and conditions and I only get the chance to get into the emergency room minutes later, with eyes widen.

 

Great.

 

The bleeding man smiles weakly as soon as he saw me approach him. I try to hide my mixed emotions by asking him to speak random things as it can prevent him from pneumonia but my voice quivers and I can’t communicate well with him.

 

It’s pathetic to meet him in this condition.

 

“C-Can you feel my touch?” I ask him with my hand holding his. dujun chuckles.” Same as before.”

“Idiot. “ I say while gritting my teeth. It’s hurting me enough seeing him like this. Doesn’t he know how to take care of himself?! Is this how he lives three years ago?!

 

“Your head is okay I assume,” I touch his bleeding forehead and check his eyes.” S-stop talking cheeky or else I leave you to my partner,”

 

Dujun chuckles.

 

“You’re cute…I miss you, seob. Please come-“

“I’m done. Seems like you’re not in a critical situation…Sir.” I pull my hand back from his body and beckon my partner. The woman doctor approaches us with two nurses at her back. I tell her Dujun’s conditions and once I’m done I excused myself.

 

“I told you the fate wills, I’m not chasing you babe,” he says when i'm backing him. I decided to ignore him but I can't.

 

“Just shut up you crazy! I still hate you,” I say and immediately leave the emergency room to the other doctor.

 

 

 For God sake, I'm still hating him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lol! Haha, Oke >_<

 

Sorry, can't write it longer. Hope you love it.

 

Ahhh~~ Dujun's cheekiness =='