Office 'Date'?

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

Yoseob clutches tight my shirt from back and he mumbles something I don’t get it. I don’t know what to do since this happened sooner than I thought. I know Yoseob isn’t ready yet to meet others except me since that day.

 

“Yoseob-ah…seobie,” Gna noona steps forward and Yoseob pulls me to backward together with him. Yoseob calls my name.

“Seobie…it’s me, noona. Gna noona…” she watches her dongsaeng with mixes of joy and sad at my back and is trying to approach him more. Noona stares me.

“Seobie…”

 

“N-Noona-ah..I think,” I’m already frowned and stunned, and I’m out of my words now. I do not know what and how to tell this, to the both sides. I know how Noona feels right now seeing and meeting with her lovely dongsaeng after years and I know how Seobie feels when he sees his noona.

 

“Yoseob…yoseobah,” Noona approaches closer and once she is, Gna noona stretches out her hand, tries to reach Yoseob.

 

“D-Don’t!”

Startle with the sudden yelp, Noona stops from trying to reach her dongsaeng.” P-Please…” Yoseob startles and he shakes me from back.” Dujun…dujun-ah..”

 

“Noona…see, I- I don’t think now is the best time for this,” I say full with sorry and pity toward her. I know I can clear and make this back as usual right now, force Yoseob to bear and accept these all yet, I don’t think this is the best time. My wife has gone through many for today.

 

“Dujun-ah…Noona..Yoseobie..I’m your noona,”

“Tell her…tell her I’m sorry,” Yoseob slowly release his grip on my shirt and he repeats the words.” Tell noona I’m sorry Dujunah..Sorry,”

“Yoseo-“

 

I turn to my back and hoping that I can hold him but he’s already run into the house, leaving Gna noona and me at the outside of the house. Noona sighs and I did, too.

“W-When? And…how?”

 

Gna noona starts to ask me and I tell her everything, from A to Z on how, where and what have we did after we met in Hungary, making her sadden than before.

“He hates…us?”

 

I only smiled.” I don’t think so. Give him more times. He’s barely forgave me and,” I turn to the inside of the house and smile. I know he’s there. I can see him hiding at the back of the curtain.

 

“Give him times. Yoseobie we knew three years ago hasn’t change at all and you know better your dongsaeng. Yoseob is a good and kind boy. I’m very sure we can back as before.”

“Are you sure?”

 

I nod and smile.” Don’t worry noona, I’m ‘teaching’ him now.” I say, add some joke just to make Gna noona at ease or reliefs.”Give him times. I will bring him back to you, back to his families and back to us.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She’s go-gone?”

I nod and beckon Yoseob to my place. he complies me anyway and approaches me from the curtain while limping a little.

“Is it hurt?”

Yoseob raises his eyebrows.” You’re limping,” I his hair and lead us to the dining room. my wife shakes his head no.” Just a little.”

 

 

“and…are these your cooking?” I face him as I saw the served foods on the table. To be honest, it looks like the restaurant’s staffs are serving them. The foods are tempting and colourful…well, I don’t know how the taste will be like.

 

I just hoping these are way better than the sandwiches he made me.

 

“Yoseob-ah,” I approach him and embrace him from the back. I kiss his head and I kiss his earlobe.” Are you alright with just now?”

 

“…”

 

“Be honest with me,”

“No,”

 

I curve my lips.

 

“Do you need more times? Do I need to let you solve this by your own or do you need my helps?” I ask him, whispering to his ear.

“Baby?”

 

“Help me…can you?” yoseob utters softly and I hum. I turn him facing me, give him a smile and peck his forehead.” I will. That’s a good answer from my wife. Now, let’s eat?”

He smiles and nods.

 

“Don’t you dare to pretend they’re good but they aren’t, ara? Tell me how they taste, honestly.” Yoseob pleads me and I nod enthusiasm. I’m not going to abuse my taste bud and stomach either, Baby.

 

 

 

 

____________________________

 

 

 

Yoseob whines and protests to awake from his deep slumber. He is still hugging the pillow, legs and hands are trying to kick, pry me from shaking his body. I sigh.

 

“Yoseobah! Don’t you need to go to hospital now?! You’re running late! Oh look the sick kids…”

“Aaahh! What’s time now?! Geez, why don’t you…” and Yoseob remains on silent.” Wait,”

 

“Good. now go take your bathe. I’m going to bring you to my office since I cannot leave you alone.” I say and in the same time, am holding back my laughter.

“I thought I’ve quit from working?” the boy says confused, as if he’s mumbling while sleeping. Yoseob wrinkles.

 

“Yah!! You pulled my legs?!”

 

I laugh and nod.” I see you have back to your sense. Now, palli, go get your morning bathe. I will bring you to the office.”

“Geez,” he glares me and lays back, brings the pillow closer to him.

“Baby,,”

“Sleepy…I’m tired.”

 

I sigh.

 

“Tired?”

“hum”

 

“Do you know what does tired really means?” I ask him and he just humming.” This is what you call being ‘tired’ in the morning, baby,” i crawl back onto the bed, pull the duvet off from him and press his body against mine.

 

“D-Dujun!!”

“Wow, that’s a good screaming. I thought you’re tired?” and I cuddle him tight, don’t give him space at all to get free.

“Okay! Okay! Aaah, stop..stop..!” Yoseob struggles in my cuddle and begs for a release.” Dujun-ah! Ye-ye…I’m awake now. I’M FULLY AWAKE now!!” he screams more, but this time right in front of my ear.

 

Adsfdhfjlgk.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

Dujun giggles and he fixes the cap on my head. He gestures me to step first follows by him at my back since I don’t want his colleagues to spot me. I mean, Gayoon and Yonghwa.

 

The women and men greet him whenever he walks passing them and some of them even bow down a bit.

 

“Mr.Yoon,” a young girl calls his name and he stops, while I pretend to do something not far from them. I act as if I was looking around the office. A beautiful girl?

I don’t hear what are they talking about but I cannot help either not to be jealous over that sweet conversation. Dujun looks dayyum hot talking like that with her. With those perfect face, with masculine and gentleman attitudes, with his-

 

“Stop dreaming baby, there’s my room.” Dujun pokes my hand secretly and gestures me to follow him into his room. I sighed however, I followed him anyway.

 

 

 

 

“Stop thinking wild, Seobie. She’s just my new assistant..”

“Ye-ye, and beautiful to be a sweet and innocent-“

“-girlfriend, and a fiancée…to my friend, Yonghwa.”

 

Dujun smiles and pulls my nose.” She’s taken pabo.” He says and walks away from me, to his table. He giggles.” Wae? Jealous? If yes I should tag along with girls more than before,” he says, eye winks at me.

 

“W-Well..then..okay. Go flirt with other. I don’t care.” I stick out my tongue and walk to the couch in his office.  I sit on it.” But you should let me flirt and get out with other girls too.”

 

“Oh, really?”

 

I glare him disbelief. Really?! What does he means with REALLY?!

“My little, no my growing alien seems mad at me, I see.” he takes a file and next approaches me on the couch.” Still angry?”

 

I nod only once.

 

“What can I do for you as an apology? This?” and Dujun pecks my lips for second and pulls it back. I stare him disbelief.” Or this?” Dujun without puts his file grabs my neck, tilts my head and crashes his lips on mine rough. He gives me a hot kiss early on this morning.

 

“If you want more, you should wait until we get home, or well, at least until I-“

“NO! I don’t need that okay! Now go to your briefing or I..”

“Or I cannot promise myself not to do these and those to you, my baby.” Dujun once again back to his stupid corny lines and cheekiness, giving me headache. Ahh my neck!

 

“Do what you please, but do not touch the documents, the files and papers on my desk, hurm sweety? Seems there are mountains of new cases I got in this month.” Dujun says and I only nod. I know. I worked, too. No worker wants her/his files lost in their own room.

 

“I go first. Is it okay for me to leave you here alone?”

I just nodded.

“Text me if you need something,” he adds more and is ready to leave. He fixes his hair.” D-Dujun!” I call him out of blue and I stand, pull his tie until our faces are only two centimeters apart. I kiss him straight on his lips.

 

“Do well in your jobs. Make us a lot of money!” I say playfully and he laughs.” I do. I will give you this lot of money later!” dujun stretches out his arms, showing me his oh not so wide or lot of money.

“Got to go now, I mean it. Just get some rest in here. I won’t leave you long. And ah,, there will be no one will enter this room so, feel free if you want to be !” dujun giggles and he leaves me after a firm and hard smack on his back from me.

 

 

 

 

Okay. I am already bored now. he just left me for an hour and I’m already this bored and missed him. I do not know what to do so that when this idea pops in my mind, I quickly approach his table, find a sheet of plain and white A4 paper and have rounds of look over his pens.

 

I can’t draw beautifully without colorful pens or crayon. So, taking out my phone, I send him a text, asking him if he has the crayons or some magic pens to be used.

Minutes later, he replied me.

 

 

From: Cheeky

To: Sweety

 

 

I don’t think I have them. oh, wait. I think I do. There’s some in my drawer. A son of my client left them before. Use them. I will repay the kid if he came for his crayon.

 

 

I giggle upon his text. So cute.

 

 

But then, after I went to the drawer and took out the crayons, he texted me, again.

 

From: Cheeky

To: Sweety

 

My wife is a growing up alien! He’s not a kid! WHO ARE YOU?!

 

 

And I swear I guffaw because of his words. Oh my… That man, why is he being this funny? Isn’t he supposed to be working now?!

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

The boy smiles satisfying, stares the paper he holds and he takes out his phone. He takes a nice picture of the drawing he did together with him, eyes shut tight, and mouth slightly opens. Yoseob beams as he puts the two tiger-lion-to-be holding hands drawing inside of a brown envelope and seal it with a little of un-sticky glue.

 

Yoseob next heads to the table put the envelope on the desk and smiles happily.

He hopes Dujun will like his drawing while daydreaming on how the man will praise him.

 

 

 

 

                                     ********************************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

The clock has shown an hour more before lunchtime and Yang Yoseob is already fallen asleep on the black couch in Dujun’s office. He has been waiting for that man since hours and now is sleeping soundly on the not so big couch.

 

A man steps into the room with smile plasters on his face as his hand is loosening the tie he wears. The man doesn’t bother to put the files he holds on the table first instead of legs heading to the sleeping boy on the couch and stares the peaceful face.

 

Dujun smiles lovingly.

 

After a long of staring, Dujun finally stands up from squatting in front of the couch, heads to the desk, puts down the files, documents he holds and takes off his black coat, leaving him in his white worker suit. Dujun rolls the long sleeves half to his elbow and with that loosen tie on him…darn. Dujun looks soo handsome and hot…even for an old woman.

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

I look through out my window and see Yonghwa is outside of my room inviting his fiancée to lunch, I guess while Gayoonie is walking to my room. Wait, did I say that…

 

“Dujun-ah…Are you,”

Gayoon immediately palms her own mouth as soon as I ask her to keep quite from waking up my sleeping Seob on the couch. At first, she was soo confused to do what I asked but once she saw my wife on the couch, Gayoon squealed, eyes bigger and she ran to me, pulled me out from the room.

 

“OhmyGod!Shootmeisthatyoseobie?!whenandhow?areyoutwonowgettingbacktogether?!” she shoots me with her fast and furious questions, causing Yonghwa and other of the workers stare on us weird.

 

I…only nodded and giggled when Gayoon screamed like a mad fangirl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I want to see Dujun working, I mean, not as an Idol, singer or actor but a WORKER in office!! Haha!