GTae's Happiness Part II

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm ending this story with 128 subscribers and 19 votes.

Thank you so much for supporting, reading, subscribing, commenting and voting this story.

You guys are the best! Without any doubt, I'll miss writing this fic.

So, here goes. The final chapter. Happy reading.

Sorry to the max if you're not satisfied with the end.

Owh, yes, please continue supporting my other fics.

Less than three ^^

Signing off, your humble writer : LEHOODIES!

 

 

6 years later…

 

JIYONG’S POV

      

 

“Ji… Please help me with the kids. They’re making my blood boiled! I’m trying to cook here.” Taeyeon, my dear wifey shouted from the kitchen.

 

I put down my notebook on the coffee table and stood up, leaving the medical journal behind.

 

“Coming babe….”

 

“My hands are all tied up with cooking and you my hubby didn’t even bother to help me look after the kids. What a great husband you are.” She nagged as soon as she saw my figure in the kitchen. Oh, the sarcasms from her just caused me to chuckle lightly. “Look at Jiyeon. She’s the older one but she’s a total menace. All she could do is just tease Taeyang 24/7. I’m tired Ji… Jiyeon and Taeyang didn’t want to listen to me.” Her face was clearly showing that she was all worn out. Energy depleted almost reaching to negative level. Taeyang that was in her embrace was crying out loud. Jiyeon who was playing with the spatula, knocking the pan like a drum was wearing an innocent expression despite all the nags from her Mommy Taeng and the tears from her little brother.

 

Kwon Jiyeon and Kwon Taeyang. The apple of Taeyeon’s and my eyes. Yup, peeps! We have a pair of twin. Jiyeon is the older one while Taeyang is the baby brother. Jiyeon is named from the combination of our name while Taeyang is named in honor of Young Bae and Yuri for helping Taeyeon throughout her pregnancy.

 

I leaned down and grabbed Jiyeon. She was now in my arms. I pecked the mini version of Taeyeon on her right cheek before pinching her nose. Jiyeon shoved away my hand, giggles were heard from her.

 

“Daddy Ji….” She pouted.

 

“Did my little princess disturb Solar?” Solar is a nickname for Taeyang. He likes the fact that his name literally means solar. So on his 5th birthday, he decided that he wanted to be called by that name among the family members.

 

Jiyeon zipped her lips tightly. She wasn’t even nodding or shaking her head. Again, she wore the innocent little angel look on her face.

 

“Look at her! She’s a total duplicate of you. She knows how to feign innocent like an expert. Acting all cool and swag even if it’s obviously her fault.” Taeyeon answered on behalf of Jiyeon. Taeyang that was in tears were patted lightly on the back by her.

 

“What’s wrong with acting innocent, cool and full of swag? It’s just plain charming. I rather her being like this compared to Taeyang who is famous for throwing tantrums all day long. I wonder where Taeyang gets the trait of being hot tempered from.” If she wanted to play the trait card and blame me for Jiyeon’s behavior, I could the same as well. If Jiyeon is a copy of me, then Taeyang is a copy of her. Yes, he has my handsome look and all but the temper and throwing tantrums; I’m sure as hell he gets them from Taeyeon.

 

“Huh?” She jerked her eyebrows. Her hand was wiping the tears on Taeyang’s face. “Even if I’m hot tempered and like to throw tantrum whenever and wherever I want, you still love me. Am I right?”

 

I crooked a smile on my lips when her last sentence hit the bull’s-eye. Yeah, I love her regardless of who she is. I walked closer to her and Taeyang and took the cutie pie from her arms. Right at that moment, the twins were in my embrace. “Who wants ice cream?”

 

“Me!!!!” The twins shouted with hand lifted eagerly upon hearing the word ice cream. Even the crying Solar stopped his tears.

 

“I’m taking kids out for a stroll. Want something from the store?”

 

“Nope. Just take care of the kids will ya? Don’t let them roam around and never ever let them out of your sight. I don’t want Jiyeon to slip away like last time.” Taeyeon reminded me before she landed kisses on the twins’ cheeks. “Jiyeon, Taeyang, Mommy Taeng doesn’t want both of you to be naughty. Don’t be a trouble for Daddy Ji, okay.”

 

“Okay Mommy Taeng. We promish.”The twins shouted in sync! They followed how I used to say that word when I was a kid. Seriously my twins are just plain adorable.

 

“We’re off now. Make sure to cook one amazing mind blowing feast okay. Take care babe. If anything, I’m a phone call away. Call my name and I’ll come running straight to you.” With lips curved into a smile, I pecked her on the forehead before leaving the kitchen with the twin.

 

*

 

NOBODY’S POV

 

“Yura! Don’t play with the dirt! It’s dirty dear.” Yuri shouted.

 

“Minhyun! Look after Youngmi for a sec.” Tiffany’s turned to yell out.

 

“Sungmin, don’t run too much. You have asthma.” Minzy warned his son.

 

“Jiyeon, stop teasing Taeyang! Be nice honey.” Taeyeon poured the juice inside the glass, eyes still rooted on her twin.

 

The big mansion belongs to Taeyeon and Jiyong was filled with laughter and happiness. That mansion was a gift from Jiyong when Taeyeon was released from the hospital after delivering their babies. Taeyeon was over the moon when she saw the mansion because it was situated not far from Tiffany’s and Yuri’s houses.

 

“Hyung, where are the effing panda and his wife?” Daesung asked  Seunghyun when he noticed that the SeoRi couple were still nowhere to be found.

 

“They’re on their way.” Tiffany answered for his loveable husband. Seunghyun just winked at her, thanking her for the answer.

 

“They sure are late. All of us are full to the max, but they still don’t show up.” Youngbae stuffed himself with a big bite of the chicken lasagna prepared by Taeyeon.

 

“That panda suddenly has something else to do. That’s why they’re late.” Jiyong explained as his hand was playing with Sera, Minzy’s and Daesung’s two-year old daughter.

 

“Hey, how come you guys have stopped eating? Eat some more. I’ve been drenching in sweat from this morning cooking for you.” Taeyeon took a seat next to Jiyong after she placed the fruit cocktail on the table.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, we’re eating like crazy until we can puke all the food out any moment from now. Please, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter