You and Me

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAE YEON’S STORY

 

YOU AND ME

 

         

          

Him.

His smile.

His eyes.

His voice.

His laugh.

His warmth.

His existence.

Him.

 

He’s the smile to my face and the beat to my heart.

 

“Did you see that?”

 

“Yup. I did.”

 

“Did you see what I see?”

 

“Yeah. I did see what you see.”

 

My eyes can’t seem to believe what I just saw. A few times I blinked just to make sure my eyes weren’t deceiving me with some kind of illusion.

 

“She… is that Yuri?”

 

“And…. Young Bae?” My question was replied with yet another question. Both of us seemed to doubt what our eyes were seeing.

 

“Both of them…”

 

“Together…”

 

“Bickering…”

 

“Neck-to-neck…”

 

“With each other…”

 

“Tom and Jerry…”

 

“World war III all over again…”

 

“Impossible!”

 

“Unbelievable!”

 

 

Both of us looked at each other, mouths slightly opened, jaws dropped. Totally in shock!  The sight of the overdosed sugary lovebird quarrelling with one another after all the romantic scenes they acted up in front of us just blew our mind away. After the shocking feeling faded away, Ji Yong and I roared up hysterically.

 

It was a moment of bliss for me. Ji Yong and I, well how can I say this, we’re in perfect sync with each other, more like a soul mate. Without even saying much, we read each other’s thoughts and finished each other’s sentences. Kwon Ji Yong, I never thought that you and me, we make a cute couple after all. Kekekeke…

 

“I think that my cousin just had her brain short-circuited somewhere.”

 

I looked at Ji Yong and gave him a glare. “Yah Mister! That is my best friend that you’re talking about.”

 

“Ara.. ara..I know missy. Sorry for that. But hey, maybe we just mistook those two with some other couple. There’s no way they would be waging another epic war moment between them right?”

 

My forehead creased as my thought was dancing around about how ridiculous it would be for the Solar-Byul couple to start their Tom and Jerry act once again. But, there’s no way I can be mistaken Kwon freaking Yuri with someone else. I’ve known her half of my own life.  Even if she wears a disguise, I could recognize her even from miles away.

 

“Nah… I don’t think so Ji. I’m absolutely sure that is our Yul.” Confidently I said. Ji Yong just nodded, giving me his approval for my statement. “But… are you even sure the guy is Young Bae?”

 

“Taeng, he’s like my best friend. Of course I’m sure it’s him.” Ji Yong seemed grumpy as I doubted him.

 

“Aigooo.. My GD is grumpy. Aww… How adorable! Heeee… To tell you the truth, I, myself think that the guy is Young Bae. But I’m a bit suspicious. They were so lovey-dovey, gooey and mushy before this. Why all the sudden, they are like ready to kill each other? Don’t you think that it’s weird?”

 

“I knew it’s weird. That’s why I’m having a hard time to believe my own eyes.”

 

“More like a miracle or disaster huh?”

 

“Obviously disaster babe! They surely would drag both of us into this mess. I have a strong hunch about this. Trust me.”

 

I showed Ji Yong my ‘what-the-hell’ face. “Weiyoooo?”

 

“Taeng, you dork! Yuri is your best friend and Young Bae’s mine. Who else would they confide if they’re having a lover’s quarrel like this?”

 

“Erkk! That totally makes sense. I should ready my ears to hear Yuri nags about Young Bae. Arghhhh! The pain and suffering I would feel soon…” I pretended to experience an intense pain as my hands closed tightly to my ears with my head shook left and right.

 

Ji Yong just giggled. “And I should ready myself to give Young Bae a free session of love consultation.”

 

“Just our luck Ji. What to do... We are such good friends.” My hands began to gather all my books on the table and clasped them on my chest. “I’m going to see Yuri now. Do you have any class after this?”

 

“Yup. Forensic class. Say hi to Yuri for me okay babe.” His captivating smile was like a spell that charmed me. Aish… please let me see him smiling again tonight in my dream.

 

Yah, pabo Taeng!

What?!

Since when you started to like mushy gushy thingy like this?

Errr… since I met him.

Aigooo… Kim Tae Yeon. You’re totally lovesick.

Yah! Just shut up!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter