GD

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAE YEON’S STORY

GD

 

                     

 

I wish falling in love has traffic lights too,

So that I would know if I should GO for it,

SLOW DOWN or just STOP.

 

And if I stole your <3 and you stole mine,

Wouldn’t that be the perfect crime?

 

Rooftop. After a while of a game of hide and seek in an attempt to avoid my rooftop prince, Kwon Ji Yong, finally I set my foot again here. Honestly, I miss the rooftop. I miss the serenity, I miss the sunset and more importantly I miss the time I spent with him here.

 

With me sitting comfortably on the railing, I threw my gaze up above the sky. The leaden clouds moved across the sky as a gust of wind slapped a lock of hair onto my cheek. I shoved the hair back behind my ears and continued staring at the evening sun.

 

Its rays seemed friendly. They reminded me of an old friend, GD to be precise, waving good bye to me. That moment I knew that he was leaving but deep inside my heart, it was filled with the confidence that we’ll see each other again. Someday. Soon. Perhaps.

 

The flashes of memory between me and GD began playing like a video inside my mind. With my hand holding on tightly to the picture of us together, I let out a sigh. GD, where are you now? Do you know that I miss you so much?  Will you come back and find me someday? Will fate be kind enough to let us meet each other again?

 

Ah… I wonder how 21 years old GD looks like. Still adorable as always or perhaps you’ll be as dashing and charming like Zo In Sung from the drama The Winter that Winds Blow? Or maybe you’re going to have that bad boy kind of vibe like G-Dragon from Big Bang? Aigooo, pabo Taeng! Stop imagining how GD would look like. You don’t even know where in the world he is now.

 

Nahhhh… Let’s just give the imagination something to ponder upon. Let it run wild and perhaps, you’ll appear in my dream, right GD? Again, the picture in my hand made me lost deep in thought. Spontaneously, a smile drawn on my face. Aish… This just felt so amusing. It seemed like my brain probably got spammed with GD virus. Kekekeke…

 

“Hey missy.” That one voice suddenly pulled me back from drowning further in fantasy about GD. I glanced to my right, and there he was, Kwon Ji Yong, smiling handsomely to my face.

 

I just reciprocated with my brightest cutest smile of all time. No point of playing the game of hide and seek anymore with him. He’s here now. That’s all that matter.   I might as well cherish the moment with him as he might leave me someday like GD. Who knows what the future may plan for us right?

 

 “Hey, mister. Come sit here.” I ushered him to sit next to me.

 

“Your hand please.”

 

“Weiyo???” Eyebrows jerked. Clueless for a while.

 

“Duhh… I’m acrophobic. Only if I hold your hand, I’ll have the courage to sit on the railing.”

 

“Ah…. Okay then.”

 

I held out my hand for him to hold. When he grabbed a hold of my hand, I felt like I didn’t want to let it go even if it is just for a second. I finally come to realize that this person might have been the most important person in my life since we’ve met each other by chance with a little help from fate.

 

We just sat there in silence. Neither both of us bother to even speak a word. He was shoving his ears with headphones, perhaps indulging himself with music to cure his acrophobia. I just shook my head and took a deep breath of the fresh breezy air. My heart was beating chaotically, almost bringing me to the brink of a heart attack.

 

Haish… I threw my gaze to the person next to me. Eyes closed and head banged up and down, following the beat of the music. Shoot! Why in the world that he looks so charming and captivating acting like that? I immediately smacked my forehead.

 

Aigoo, Kim Tae Yeon. Just stop it, will you?

 

Stop what??

 

Duhhh.. Stop eyeing the guy beside you!

 

Ehhhhh… No way!

 

Weiyo???!

 

Just because…..

 

Just because…. What?

 

He’s simply plain charming. Muahahha…

 

“Are you done?” Ji Yong blurted out, eyes still closed.

 

Okay… My heart almost dropped when he suddenly spoke. “What?” Nervously, I looked at him.

 

“Are you done looking at me, missy?”

 

Dang it! How the heck did he knows? Arghhhhh!!  I mentally facepalmed myself. My eyes can barely look at him anymore. I turned away from him, just fixated my orbs on my grey sneakers.

 

“Am I that attractive?” Ji Yong opened his eyes and looked at me. He took off his headphones and let it circled around his neck.

 

“Err… stop being so full of yourself mister!” I defensively said.

 

“Well…. That is a yes then.” He giggled. Aish!! Just ignore him Kim Tae Yeon!

 

“What’s that?’ Ji Yong asked as his hand try to snatch the picture that I held tightly in my other hand. Quickly, I tried to hide it from him.

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Nothing is something missy.” Ji Yong replied with his tone full of curiosity.

 

“Your first love I guess?”

 

“Maybe.” I monotonously replied. Just go with the flow Tae Yeon.

 

Ji Yong sighed. “Weiyo??” I asked.

 

“Just jealous a bit.” He plainly said. Okay… Jealousy huh?

 

“Whatever mister.”

 

Silence.

 

After a while, I saw Ji Yong took out something from his pocket. I can’t see it clearly though because the sun practically blocked my view with its bright ray.

 

“She was my puppy love. And I miss her like crazy. I still want to hear her calls my name. I still remember how we used to be glued to each other, can’t be apart even for a while. Then, I moved somewhere else and we kinda lost contact.”

 

“Awwww… she must be adorable.” I smiled and my gaze went to meet his orbs. Basically, we were eye to eye with each other.

 

“She was and she still is.” Ehhhh… here I thought he has lost contact with his puppy love. How come he can say it pretty damn sure that his puppy love is still adorable as ever? Okay…. That is weird!

 

“So…. Meaning you found her already?”

 

He simply nodded. Crap! If he already met his puppy love, what will happen to me? Will he forget about me and go to her instead? Huaaaa… Dude! You jerk! You’re playing with my heart! Kwon freaking Yuri, your cousin is a total playboy! Fany Fany Tiffany, I need a hug now!

 

“Did she know that you found her already?” Coolly I asked. Just go with the flow Tae Yeon. Don’t break down in front of him. Fake it!

 

He shook his head.

 

“Nope, she’s still clueless as ever.”

 

“Then, tell her mister.”

 

“Should I?” Eagerly he asked.

 

“Yeah. Go ahead.” I fake a smile but deep inside my heart was breaking into p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter