YulYang's Proposal

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been a while since I've updated this fic.

Here it goes. YulYang's epilogue.

Hope you'll enjoy it.

Comments are highly appreciated.

And I noticed new upvote. Thank you erahmaliati21. You're awesome :)

 

YULYANG’S EPILOGUE

PROPOSAL

 

      

 

I have a heart and that is true,

But now it has gone from me to you,

So care for it just like I do,

Because I have no heart and you have two.

 

 

YURI’S POV

 

I'll be your crying shoulder,

I'll be love's suicide

I'll be better when I'm older,

I'll be the greatest fan of your...

I'll be your crying shoulder,

I'll be love's suicide

I'll be better when I'm older,

I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

 

The greatest fan of your life.

...greatest fan of your life.

 

Edwin Mccain – I’ll Be played on the loop, blasted through the stereo. I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling. Gosh…. Why am I feeling so gushy and mushy tonight? Heck! This is bad like bad meaning bad and not bad meaning good you know!

 

I sighed. Again I rolled on my bed but this time to my right. My eyes were feasted with the picture of me and Taeyang on his birthday. And right at that moment, it struck me. I miss Dong Youngbae like crazy. Heck! Scratch that. I miss him like hell. In front of Taeyeon and Tiffany, I acted like I was cool with him not being by my side at this moment. He’s in London for an exchange student program.

 

Deep down in my heart, I envied my besties. I envied because Taeyeon has Jiyong oppa by her side. Jiyong oppa being the cool and lovable husband made my jaws dropped sometimes. Who would have expected a bad player like him could stay loyal for one girl after countless of flings that he had when he was in America? Tiffany was even luckier than Taeyeon. Seunghyun oppa is one hell of a charming other half. He really cares for Fany like she’s a rare diamond, irreplaceable with anything else in this whole wide world. With Choi Minhyun, the adorable cutie pie in their life, they made a perfect family.

 

Seeing how Taeyeon and Tiffany swarmed with happiness, I began to ponder, when will I taste the same happiness as they have? Taeyang never mentioned anything about marriage and I myself didn’t bother to bring that topic up for discussion. Why? If you ask me, I’m afraid that I will spook him out. I know we love each other but to spend our lifetime being tied by marriage, seriously I myself don’t even know if that will happen. We’re basically the human version of Tom and Jerry, always bickering with one another. So, I don’t know how we’ll survive a marriage life with our World War III moments.

 

“Yah, Yul! What’s with the spacing off mood?” Taeyeon slumped herself next to mine. Tiffany, Taeyeon, Seohyun and Minzy decided to stay overnight at my house as we planned to do a BBQ tonight. Well. Actually the BBQ was more like a celebration for that Lee ting Panda and the sweet Seobaby. They’re getting engaged next week. Haaaa!!! Another one of my friends is getting engaged and my relationship and Taeyang is not going anywhere!

 

“Taeng…. I …. I…” I lied on my stomach and put a hand under my chin. Face clearly out of color.

 

Taeyeon grabbed a pillow and sat down on my bed. “Hey, what’s up? You’re not your usual self.”

 

“I miss Taeyang.”

 

“Awww, I know how you feel. When Jiyong left for America, you know how miserable I was right. Chill, Yul. He’ll come back. Soon…”

 

“Hurm… Hope so… I can’t wait to see him, Taeng.”

 

That night….

 

“I’m getting engaged people! I’m getting engaged!” Seungri shouted his lungs out, making Seohyun blushed with rosy red color. He held her hand tightly all throughout the BBQ and never leaves her side for even a moment. Okay… Jealousy level raised up a bar. Dong Yongbae, please come back soon!

 

“Oppa, enough! Everybody knows about us already. No need to shout.” Seohyun said, trying to calm the overactive panda. The whole crowd burst out laughing. My orbs caught the sight of Minzy and Daesung, being lovey dovey with one another. Their wedding date is nearing and heck, all the more reasons for me to be drowning in jealousy. Oh, ! This is so not healthy.

 

Plain White T’s – 1 2 3 4 rang from my phone, snapping me out from the deep sea of jealousy. Erk! What kind of number is this? Why so weird? To answer or not to answer? Haish! Whatever! Let’s just answer it.

 

“Hello, who’s this?”  I said in a very irritated kind of way.

 

“Hi, Byul.”

 

Gulped. Dumbfounded!

 

Dong Youngbae!

 

“Hey… Why so silent?” Again his voice echoed from the other line.

 

“Urm… nothing.” Yeah, right. More like frozen into an iceberg for a while, Kwon Yuri!

 

“Having fun tonight?”

 

“How did you know? Did that panda call you?”

 

“Nope. He didn’t. It was Minzy who I called. Just for fun.”

 

Huh? Minzy? Why did he call her?

 

“Owh…”

 

“Are you mad?”

 

“Huh? Ani… Why should I? It’s only Minzy.”

 

“No. I didn’t mean that. What I mean here is, are you mad at me? I didn’t contact you for quite a while. And Byul, I didn’t say anything about Minzy.”

 

“Erm… Ar…. I guess I was spacing off.” Aigoo… Did I just embarrass myself?

 

Taeyang slipped out a light laughter. Yah! Why are you even laughing, mister? Grrr…

 

“What’s with the laugh? Are you mocking me by any chance?”

 

“Oh my… My Byul is ready and armed with bullets to start a World War IV moment with me.”

 

“Geez! Go figure, Taeyang.  I wouldn’t initiate a war if you didn’t try to mock me.”

 

“Hahahaha…..” Again he laughed.

 

“Yah! If you are calling for London, just to piss me off with your laughter, then I’m hanging up.”

 

“Hey…. Okay… Okay… I’m sorry. My bad. Don’t hang up.”

 

“Whatever…”

 

“You know what, Kwon Yuri. I was hoping when I called you, I’ll hear that you say that you miss me or perhaps you can’t wait for me to get home. I guess I need to wish upon a shooting star for that to happen.”

 

I miss you, Dong Youngbae. I can’t wait for you to come back home. I really do. But those words weren’t spoken out loud. All of them were stuck, silently said deep inside my heart.

 

“What took you so long to contact me?”

 

“Owh… so, you’ve been waiting for me to contact you huh?”

 

“Duh… I didn’t mean it like that. I know that you’re busy with classes. And just to make a long distance call, it’ll cost you a lot.”

 

“Hey, I don’t give a damn about money okay. Next time, if you want me to call you, just let me know. I’ll call you in a flash.”

 

“No need. Waste of your money.”

 

“Really? I don’t think it would.”

 

“It does okay. Look. We didn’t talk anything important at all. Just rambling about stuff.”

 

“Kwon Yuri, do you even realize that you’ve never ever ask anything from me?”

 

“Aigoo, why should I? I have everything I need already.” I have you and that’s more than enough for me.

 

“Well, usually, when we know if someone is going oversea, surely we ask for some souvenir or whatsoever.”

 

“Hurm… I did ask you to take care of yourself right?”

 

“Yeah… You did. But I thought you would ask for something. And if I wanna call you, you said it is just a waste of money.”

 

I didn’t want you to call me because I’m afraid if I heard your voice, I’ll be begging you to come home even faster than you should be.

 

“Like I said, I have everything. And plus, you’re in London for your study. Not being my souvenir guy.”

 

“Fine. If you say so. But what’s with the tone Byul? Are you mad at me?”

 

“I did not, Dong Youngbae.”

 

“Who make you so irritated huh?”

 

It’s you for crying out loud, Dong freaking Youngbae! How come you’re so dense to even realize it!

 

“Hey, cat got your tongue?”

 

“Is there anything else you wanna say, Taeyang?”

 

“Hhhm…..”

 

Silence…

 

Geez! What’s with this sudden silence? Is he trying to add some suspense in this conversation?

 

“Kwon Yuri, I love you.”

 

Silence.

 

“I really really love you. Like ultimately in love with you.”

 

Silence.

 

“I don’t know how to say this properly. I don’t know how to craft a cheesy corny love quotes like Jiyong. I don’t know what song to sing just to convey my love for you even if I’ve downloaded tons of songs from the internet. I don’t know how to translate I Love You in 100 different languages even if we practically have Google Translate now but heck words alone ain’t gonna cut it to show how much you really meant for me. I wanna take you for a candle light dinner, I wanna cook the dishes myself but I’m here in London, far away from you, Kwon Yuri. I wanna buy expensive gifts for you, I strolled along the Oxford street countless of times, I’ve toured and roamed around Harrods like effing times but I still can’t find anything to convey my feeling towards you. I have tons of ideas to make you happy, I have tons of plans to make you touch; I honestly want you to know that my love from you ain’t a game. My love for you is true and nothing will ever change that fact. But, right now it’s to be me. I can’t do anything to show you how much I really love you. But know this; I really love you, Kwon Yuri, ultimately beyond any doubt.”

 

I wiped away my tears t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter