Meet The Kims (Part II)

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAE YEON’S STORY

 

MEET THE KIMS PART II

 

        

 

Letters start with ABC.

Numbers start with 123.

Music starts with Do-Re-Mi.

And LOVE starts with YOU and ME.

 

And if I know what LOVE is, it is because of you, Kwon Ji Yong..

 

 

After an intense, nerve-wrecking teasing moment in the living room, I just locked myself inside the room. There’s no way in hell I’m going to let myself once again become the victim of those two pranksters anymore. I’ve reached my limit already. Enough is enough! Kim Yesung and Kwon Ji Yong, the dynamic duo who I assumed took a minor course in pranking just ruin my mood for the day. Both of them were the perfect combo for each other, a match made in heaven specifically meant to tease me till I pissed off.

 

I made my way to the balcony and threw my gaze to the four figures who were having a conversation amazingly filled with cheerful laughter. Both of my corny grandparents, devilish Yesung oppa and charming boyfriend, Ji Yong were having the time of their life at the patio. Geez! This is so unfair! How can they laughed happily after they practically soured my mood, flushed my cheeks with rosy red and made my heart skipped a beat?

 

Arghhh!! I’m so freaking furious right now! Why they are willingly teamed up with each other to prank me? Even my grandparents joined the plot with the dynamic duo. With wicked deadly statements from Yesung oppa, Ji Yong with his cheesy confessions and my grandparents with their unanimous approvals regarding me and Ji Yong just made me wished hard that I was invisible at that moment.

 

*Flashback*

 

“Grandpa, how do feel if you have a new grandson?” Yesung oppa began to break the silence between the five of us. We were at the living room, with the television switched on but nobody even bothered to pay attention to the show that was airing.

 

“I would be glad to. A new grandson sounds awesome.” Grandpa sipped his Darjeeling tea.

 

Yesung oppa’s lips curved an evil smile. His gaze went to meet grandma’s orbs. “What do you think about Ji Yong, grandma? Would he make a great candidate as the new grandson?”

 

Grandma glanced at Ji Yong. “Why of course he would. He seems like a nice guy to begin with. So, I’m super confident that he’s going to be an incredible lovable grandson soon.” Ji Yong just plastered a wide grin on his face. Perhaps he was mentally jumping out of joy inside his mind due to grandma’s compliments.

 

“What if Taeng marries Ji Yong someday? Then he’ll be your grandson right?” Again Yesung oppa grinned noxiously. MARRIAGE?! Yah!!! Why all of the sudden that topic popped up? Andwaeee!! I could feel all the blood in my circulation rushed to my cheeks, heart began to flutter uncontrolledly.

 

“Yeah, sure he will.” This time grandpa added.

 

 “Would you give your approval if Ji Yong wants to marry Taeng someday, grandma?”

 

“Sure, I totally approve.” Grandma said innocently. When I heard her statement, I can’t help but to roll my eyes, let my jaws dropped and mouth slightly opened. Ji Yong just burst into laughter.

 

“How about you, grandpa? Would you be happy if Tae Yeon and I married each other?” Ji Yong finally joined the conversation that was initiated by Yesung oppa. He waited for a while before grandpa spoke his answer.

 

“I’ll be in cloud nine…” And that one answer made Ji Yong’s lips formed a wide grin on his face. He looked so delightful and satisfied.

 

“Haaa… Taeng. Did you hear that?” Yesung oppa excitedly asked. Ji Yong was still plastered with a wide grin on his face. I shot a poisonous, venomous glare to Yesung oppa. Aigoo… oppa, are you having too much fun teasing me? Let’s see how you would react if I UNINTENTIONALLY scrape your beloved flaming red Alfa Romeo like it is for a scratch and win competition. I bet you won’t dare to tease me anymore even if it’s just with one word. Muahaha… Dream on Tae Yeon. You won’t even have the nerve to touch Yesung oppa’s Alfa Romeo. That car is literally like his girlfriend for heaven’s sake.

 

“Nope! Oppa, you, yourself can marry Ji Yong if you want to. I’m not going to dip myself into this matter.” I flashed my ‘I’m-so-irritated-and-annoyed’ face to him. Can I just delete the prankster gene from his freaking DNA?! He’s obviously enjoying himself way too much teasing me in front of Ji Yong and our grandparents. Urghh!!

 

How I wish I have a superpower that can make myself invisible right now. Having that kind of power would certainly be a great advantage for me especially in times like this. Ohlalala~

 

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

The sound of someone knocking the door made me rushed my feet to open it. The door sprang open and the figure that was standing in front of me practically took my breath away. Kwon Ji Yong. Why in the world is he here? I’m pretty sure I saw him having a conversation with my grandparents and Yesung oppa. So, when did he manage to slip my gaze and came to my room? Aigoo.. Pabo Taeng! You were busy walking down the memory lane about the teasing moment crafted by Yesung oppa. No wonder you won’t even realize if Ji Yong left the patio and came here.

 

“Ji…”

 

“Can I come in?”

 

“Yeah, sure...” I turned my back from Ji Yong and went to take a sit on the white fluffy sofa in my room.

 

Ji Yong took a sit next to me. His hand went to find my hand and entangled them together.

 

“Are you mad?” Ji Yong lifted my chin and his eyes searched for mine. He jerked his eyebrows.

 

“Me? Mad? About what?” This time it was my turn to jerk my eyebrows.

 

“About Yesung hyung’s endless teasing. About me double team with your brother to prank my own girlfriend. Are you mad about those things?”

 

“No… I didn’t.”

 

“Hehhhh… Do you like it then?”

 

“Yah! I didn’t say that okay!” Haish… if I were to admit that I like the teasing part about me and Ji Yong married one another, I’m sure as hell won’t be able to sleep even if it is for a wink tonight.

 

“Dorky Taeng!” Yesung oppa suddenly barged into my room. And that cause both me and Ji Yong to startle. I immediately unlocked my hand from his. Hopefully Yesung oppa didn’t see that. If not, he would be floating in the air, having the euphoric moment about having more ideas to tease me.

 

“Yah! Oppa, don’t you know how to knock?!” I hissed when I saw Yesung oppa cheekily flashing his grin to me and Ji Yong.

 

“I did knock. It’s you who didn’t hear it.” Yesung oppa took a sit on my bed. His eyes locked to me and Ji Yong.

 

“Still grumpy, are you Taeng?” Yesung oppa crossed his arms together.

 

“I’m not. What do you want oppa?”

 

“It’s good if you’re not grumpy. Then I can continue teasing you. Muahaha…” Yesung oppa laughed mischievously.

 

“What the…” Before I finished my sentence, Yesung oppa cut me off.

 

“Ji Yong, do you want to marry our Taeng?” Straightforwardly, point-blank with no hesitation whatsoever Yesung oppa shoot his question. Ji Yong almost choked his breath and I felt my cheek burnt like they were getting barbecued.

 

“Honestly I do hyung.” Calmy Ji Yong answered. He threw his gaze to mine. Yikes! What’s with this corny fluffy confession in front of Yesung oppa? Shoot! I can’t believe he managed to say that. Kwon Ji Yong and Kim Tae Yeon? Marriage? Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh!!! This sounded so unrealistic to me. Aigooo…

 

“If she’s willing to marry me, then I’ll be glad to be her other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter