Less Than Three (Part III)

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Finally the long awaited GTae couple chapter. Hope you enjoy it. Sorry to all the Gtae shippers if it’s not good enough. But still, I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated. <3

 

TAE YEON’S STORY

Less Than Three (Part III)

 

       

 

The feelings got lost in my lungs

They’re burning, I’d rather be numb

And there’s no one else to blame

So scared I take off and I run

I’m flying too close to the sun

And I burst into flames

 

It’s amazing how a person, who was once just a stranger, can suddenly mean the world to you.

And the fear of falling in love with somebody –I realize- is itself already SILENT LOVE…

 

Since the mini conversation at the library, I hadn’t really given Kwon Ji Yong, my rooftop prince a proper answer regarding his confession to me. I knew a simple ‘Urm.. Thank you Kwon Ji Yong’ wasn’t the best reply for him. But hey, I really didn’t have the slightest idea on how to tell him that he does meant something in my heart. I didn’t know what exactly the feeling I have for him. Is it only the ‘I-like-you -Kwon-Ji-Yong’ kind of feeling or more like ‘I-really-like-like-you-Kwon-Ji-Yong’ kind of feeling? When I say like-like is more to love for me.

Aigooo… I really don’t know. GD ar!!! Palli come back and help me to sort my messy topsy-turvy feeling for the evil yet charming rooftop prince.

Nevertheless, even though my feeling for Kwon Ji Yong is left unanswered, one perfectly match made in heaven couple finally found themselves together. My prediction about them ultimately came true at last. Dong Young Bae and my besties, Kwon freaking Yuri. The human version of Tom and Jerry.

When Yuri confided to Tiffany and I about her relationship with Dong Young Bae, we were both squeaking like crazy. Yuri’s face was so blushed, almost like all the blood in her circulation was rushing to her face, accumulating there. She told us how Young Bae became her knight in shining armor, rushing to the rescue saving her from the hands of the two hyenas, the-he-who-should-not-be-named and arrogant-boyfriend-snatcher Choi Sulli. I hope really hard that the force high up above won’t be cruel enough to create another chapter of heart break for Yuri.

And when the time has come, Tiffany and I finally met the famous Dong Young Bae. And my first impression on him was he had my greatest permission to date Kwon Yuri. That I can guarantee. And much to my surprise, Kwon Ji Yong, my rooftop prince is actually Kwon freaking Yuri’s cousin and Young Bae’s best friend. Basically, fate was making us circling around with each other all the time.  All the people that we knew had connection with each other . And gosh, our meeting on that rainy day after the introduction with Young Bae was definitely awkward.

 

*Flashback*

“No way….. Raiiinnn…” Tiny rain droplets began to fall on my fingers.  Shoot. Rain. No umbrella. Great! I glanced at my white baby G watch. Dang!!! Yesung oppa is going to leave soon. Aigooo.. What to do?? He’s going to the airport at 6.30 pm. And now it’s freaking 5 pm. He’s going to grill me alive if I don’t see him before he leaves for London.

Water poured endlessly from the gray sky. Lightning illuminated the day occasionally followed by the deep roar of thunder. Dang! Even thunder! My day can’t get any worse than this right? A surprise meeting with my rooftop prince, still clueless on what kind of answer I should give him, shocking enough to know his connection with the Solar-Star couple and now I’m stuck in the rain with lightning flashed spookily and the probability to get scold by Yesung oppa is almost 100%.

Should I just gamble my luck and wait for a while for the rain to slow down or just run my way through the rain?

“Hey.” Someone’s voice suddenly made me startled.

I threw my gaze to my right side and there he was, Kwon Ji Yong, my rooftop prince, the guy who’s making my heart to have palpitation each time I’m with him. Umbrella? Yeah, I noticed a white umbrella in his hand. Awesome! He even had an umbrella. Arghhhh!

“Going home?” He asked.

“Er.. Yup.” Ah…. The awkwardness suddenly filled the air between us. The drizzly rain suddenly became down pouring. Just my luck I guessed. If I make a run for it now, surely I would be soaking wet by the time I reach home. Andwaeee!! My books and paperwork would be completely destroyed. Huaaaaaa..

“Do you have an umbrella?” I just shook my head, avoiding seeing his face. Luckily he didn’t mention anything about our mini conversation last time. If not, I didn’t even know how to answer and the awkwardness between us would be double.

“Yah, it’s been pouring heavily these past few days and you didn’t bring an umbrella?” His voice seemed concern.

“I forgot to bring it. My dummy brain didn’t remind me anything about umbrella.”

“Then go home later on, missy. Soaking wet is not good for your health.”

“I know but I can’t.”

“Weiyo???”

“Yesung oppa. He’s leaving for London today.”

“Yesung oppa? Who’s that? Your special person?”

“Of course.”

“Ah…. Really.” He answered with a slow disappointment voice.

“Hey, don’t get me wrong okay. He’s my older brother.” I quickly explained, didn’t want him to misunderstand about Yesung oppa.

“Oh, then I still have a chance then.” He let out a giggle.

“Ahhhh…. About that… urm… I… I…” Dang! Not the time to have your stammering disease Kim Tae Yeon.

“Hey, no need to give me an answer yet. I won’t rush you.”

Silence.

“Like I told you before. Love is not something that you can rush. It needs all the right elements. The right person, the right moment and the right place.”

“Ji Yong… I… Give me some time okay.”

“Take all the time you need. I’ll wait because I am absolutely, definitely, positively; unquestionably, no string attached, beyond any doubt, unconditionally in love w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter