Sulli's Invitation

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP’S STORY

Revenge is Sweet

 

              

 

And when I first met you, I never would imagine that I would have such strong feelings for you. I never would have thought that I would have dreams about you or miss being by your side or get butterflies in my stomach when someone mentions your name. When I first met you, I never would have thought that I would love you.

I don’t know if you know this, but you’re the first person I truly loved. I love you like a fat kid loves cake. You know my style; I’ll do anything to make you smile.

 

“Ommmmoooo! Seung Hyun ar! The tiramisu look scrumptiously yummy! Did you really make this last night after I went to sleep?” Choi Soo Young aka my shiksin noona squealed like a fangirl.

 

The tiramisu made specially for Tiffany by Top :)

 

I ignored her squeal and let out a yawn. The sleepiness in me began to emerge as I started to finish up the decoration for the tiramisu. After a few times almost blowing up the kitchen with the ultimate failure cake baking mission, I finally managed to make a perfect tiramisu for her.

Miss eye-smile if you dare says that this cake is not up to your taste, I might as well go drown myself in Han River. I lost my precious treasured sleeping time because of you. Even the major assignments about international laws and case reviews didn’t manage to make me stay up like last night. Did you just casted a spell on me so that I become so addicted to you? Did you just casted a spell on me so that I would do anything just to see your eye smile?

A hand suddenly landed on my head and smacked it, snapping me from my deep trance state.

“Ouch! Shiksin NOONA! What the hell?!”

I knew that no one would dare smack my head except for her. I turned around to see my shiksin noona with a wide evilly grin decorated on her face. And I suddenly had a bad omen when I saw that devilish grin. This can’t be good, at all. Cold sweat began to immerse from my body, hands shaken as I pretended to be busy putting all the strawberries around the tiramisu.

“Seung Hyun ar, do you like Fany?”

I gulped. A strawberry suddenly fell off from my hand. Okay, that one direct question was enough to make my heart fluttered chaotically.

“Erm..Ani..Ani..Why would I…erm… like her?” I didn’t know why I stuttered. Surely that shikshin noona would tease me to the max after this. Haishhhh.. Choi Seung Hyun, you just set yourself into a deadly trap.

“Ehhhh.. In denial much are we huh?” She jerked her eyebrows.

“Who's in denial?” I creased my forehead.

“You are!” she pointed her index finger to me.

“Me?”

“Obviously it’s you dumb head.”

I scratched my head. “Eh… is that so?”

“Aigooo.. Even a genius can be a dummy when it comes to love.” She let out a sigh as she shook her head. “Stop being in denial and  answer me honestly, do you like her?”

Without doubt, this time I nodded.  

“Love is like a butterfly. If you hold it too loose, it’ll fly away. If you don’t show her that you like her, someone else might snatch her away from you. She’s gorgeous and I‘m pretty sure she has tons of admirer. Man up, Seung Hyun. If you don’t act fast, you might as well say good bye to your first love right now and then.” She patted my shoulder before leaving me alone to ponder on her words.

Man up huh?

 

“Here. Tiramisu specially made for you by Chef Choi Seung Hyun.” The moment that my miss eye smile entered the café, I immediately gave the box filled with the tiramisu to her. “But let me warn you first. There are a few rules that you need to follow before you can eat the tiramisu.” I said with a wide cheeky grin displayed on my face.

“Er… Excuse me? Rules? What rules?” Tiffany, the eye smile asked with a blur facial expression.

“First. Don’t open the box here.  Second, only you can eat the tiramisu because I already casted a spell on it.” I joked around.

“Huh?? Spell? What spell?”

“A spell for you to keep on smiling. Your eye smile, it’s a charm to the heart.”  A charm to the heart? Really Choi Seung Hyun? Since when you know how to speak in mushy language? Did you pick up the cheesiness from Ji Yong?

“Oooo…kayyyyy then.” Slowly she nodded. Her dazzling eye smile once again graced my sight.

 

Silence. Cats probably caught both of our tongues.

 

“Err… I wanna ask something.” She broke the silence between us.

“What?”

She looked hesitate to ask. After a while, she looked straight into my eyes. “Ahhhh… Le Reconfront. You’re the guy with the DSLR right?”

I cracked out a laugh.“Ahhh…. So you remember me. I thought you would erase my existence from your memory.”

“How’s that so?”

“It was because you were ready to erupt like Mount Vesuvius at me before.”

This time it was her who let out a giggle. “Really Seung Hyun? Mount Vesuvius? Exaggerated much huh? Well, luckily you’re not a stalker. If not, I surely would have smashed your DSLR into half.”

“Me? A stalker? Ouch! Did I look that intimidating to you?”

“Ani… Aniya… Errr.. Is it okay if I call you Seung Hyun.” She quickly denied.

“Yeah. I love that.” Miss eye smile, with you calling my name, I felt like I’m in cloud nine now. Euphoric overdosed much huh? Kekeke…..

“So….. When can I have my pictures?”

“The pictures… urm.. They’re at my home now. Maybe next time I can give it to you. Is it okay for you?

She nodded. Then, silence began to fill the surrounding. Cats probably caught our tongues.  

 

“Ehem!” That sudden intervention startled both of us. I looked to my left and saw Soo Young noona walking nearer to us. My eyebrows jerked. Here comes trouble!

“What’s up noona? Something wrong with your throat?” I asked.

“Nahhh.. Just wanna check up on you two. Hopefully there’s no more flying tiramisu accident between you guys.”

Tiffany giggled while I looked away shyly. “Fany, are you staying for tiramisu today?

“Not really unnie. Need to cramp some notes into my brain. But, thanks for this tiramisu unnie.” Again, her eye smile mesmerized me.

“Fany ar, don’t thank me. Thanks to the person next to me who stayed up countless of nights, almost blowing up the kitchen with numerous epic failure cake baking attempts just to make a perfect tiramisu for you. ”

Mind numbed. Body paralyzed. Cheeks glowed.

Soo Young noona’s statement of the year almost made me wish I was invisible that time. Why oh why didn’t I borrow the invisible cloak from Harry Potter? It would have save me from a total embarrassment right now. Choi Seung Hyun, stop talking crap! Harry Potter is a fiction character and there’s no such thing as invisible cloak!

“Awwwww… Look.  He’s speechless now.” Soo Young said while throwing a glance at me. Spontaneously, out of nowhere, I stepped on her foot. “Ouch! What the hell Choi Seung Hyun?!”

I smiled contently. Honestly, revenge is sweet. You just get served with what you deserved shikshin noona. “Serve you right noona!” I blurted out and without wasting any more time, I saved myself by walking away from them. The longer I stay, the more fun that shikshin noona will have teasing me in front of miss eye smile.

“Awwww.. Our Seung Hyunnie is shy.”

 

Shikshin noona of mine, of course your handsome brother, who is me, is clearly shy. No need to state the obvious in front of miss eye smile. I muttered those words myself as I stayed lock in the washroom. With head banging a couple of times against the wall, I tried to calm myself. My face was redden, the same color like the strawberries that I decorated on the tiramisu. Haish, since when a woman can have an effect on me?????

Tok! Tok! Tok!

“Seung Hyun ar, get your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter