Tae Yang's Confession

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAE YANG’S STORY

CONFESSION

 

  

 

Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.

Loves is deaf. You can’t just tell someone you love them. You have to show it.

When you love someone, you just do. There are no buts, no maybes, and no whys.

 

Two bodies walked together, side by side, still with their hands interlocked with each other. After the gigantic villa finally disappeared from their sight, both of them let out sighs of relieve. The hands that were intertwined together finally, unlocked.

The absurd insanely fast heart beats began to slow down their paces. Their footsteps also started to become less unhurried. The couple finally looked at each other, wide grins crooked on their faces.

“Thanks.” Suddenly Kwon Yuri blurted out.

Silence. My lips were still unable to let any word slip between them. My eyes can barely tear away from her features. She was smiling and not a single tear of her gets wasted tonight. I was glad that I came to her rescue. I was glad that I decided to be her knight in shining armor, saving her from her misery. She looked far more tantalizing and alluring with a smile drawn on her face.

“Dong.Young.Bae! Thanks!” Again, she thanked me but in a much louder voice. And yet still no response from me. I guessed I was stuck in my own world, a world where I can only see her smile and nothing else even matter.

“Yahhhhh!” Yuri gritted her teeth tightly together. “Helllooooo!!! Earth to Dong Young Bae! Are you even here with me right now? Hellloooo!!!” She waved her hand a couple of times in front my eyes.

Still no response. She finally snapped and punched me lightly on the chest, flipping me back into reality.

“Ouch!” I exclaimed. “What’s that for? I just save you from the two hyenas and all you can repay me is by punching me on my chest? Really Kwon Yuri?” I jerked my eyebrows while my right hand was placed on my chest, pretending to be in an intense pain.

“Urghhhh! Just stop the Oscar winning act already okay. The show is over. Ended. Finished. And I didn’t punch you hard enough to make you ache that much.”  She crossed her arms together.

“Aigoooo… Here I thought that my acting skill can fool you again.”

 

“Thanks Tae Yang. For everything that you did for me today.” She flashed me another one of her charming smile.

“No biggie.”

I turned my back from her and decided to walk away, leaving her behind. Seeing her all dolled up in that gorgeous white gown, smiling prettily in front of me really made my slow-paced heart beats began to go hay wire once again. I was afraid that kissing her on the cheek wasn’t good enough for me. I might as well kiss her on the lips if she flashes me another smile of hers.

“Yah!!! Why are you walking away from me? Tae Yang ar! Wait up!” I heard she called my name. And the sound

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter