Ji Yong and Tae Yeon (Part III)

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAE YEON’S STORY

 

STUPID PANDA!

         

 

You know you love someone when the mere thought of losing them,

Bring you to tears.

 

Seoul International Airport was packed with people. Yeah, it was normal but when I saw there was a huge crowd gathering at one spot, my heart sank. Maybe…. Arghh… Crap! Please don’t think something outrages like that. Ji Yong is okay Tae Yeon. He’s all right.  He’s still breathing! I kept chanting those words to make myself brace for the worst outcome possible.

 

Yuri went to the customer service to ask what was really happening. Young Bae jumped himself into the swarming crowd to get a clue why they were gathering. I took out my iPhone, scrolled down to find Ji Yong’s number and gave him a call. Dang! Kwon freaking Ji Yong! Pick up the damn phone Ji!

 

“Taeng, they said that there was no such accident like Seungri had mentioned.” Yuri explained to me after her encounter with the customer service.

 

“Those people are waiting for EXO. When I asked about the plane crashed, they just brushed me off…” Young Bae said, eyes glaring at the people who were jumping eagerly just to get a glimpse of EXO.

 

Okay… one last try. Again, I dialed Ji Yong’s number. In my heart I was praying hard that he will pick up my call. Yes! Finally! Someone is picking up the damn phone!

 

“Ji…” I said, trying not to sound too emotional.

 

“Babe…”

 

Silence. Yikes! Just the sound of his voice made my tears came gushing down. I guessed it’s true when they said that you know you love someone when the mere thought of losing them bring you to tears. Kwon Ji Yong, less than three!

 

“Taeng… Are you… crying?” Ji Yong guessed.

 

Gosh! Here I thought I managed to cover up my crying sound. I wiped away my tears, heart was so freaking relieve that he is still alive, breathing and talking to me.

 

“Babe… Where are you?” Ji Yong’s voice once again echoed from the other line.

 

“I’m at the airport.”

 

“Ehh? How come? Are you okay?” He sounded worried. “Why are you crying? Hey, is there something wrong?”

 

“Ji… I wanna see you.” A light sob heard.

 

“Okay. Just stay put. I’m coming. I’ll find you like I always do.”

 

And he ended the call.

 

“Taeng, how is he?” Yuri eagerly waited for my answer.

 

“Sound like he’s okay.” I threw my gaze to Young Bae. Young Bae seemed nervous.

 

“Yah oppa, is the news really true?” Yuri nudged Young Bae’s shoulder. “Or are you complotting with that stupid panda to prank us?”

 

“Byul! I swear I don’t have anything to do with this.” Young Bae defended himself.

 

“Then, how come you looked nervous?”

 

“Because I can imagine Ji Yong’s wrath when he knew that Seungri twisted a terrible scene like this and made Tae Yeon cried.”

 

“Taeng, give me your phone. I wanna call that panda.” Yuri took my iPhone and dialed Seungri’s number.

 

“Lee ting panda!!!!!!!” Yuri screamed her lungs out when Seungri answered her call. She the speaker so that Young Bae and I can hear their conversation.

 

“Argh!!! My eardrums! What the hell Kwon freaking Yuri?!”

 

“Yah! You stupid panda! How could you do that?!”

 

“Do what?”

 

“Don’t act all innocent here. You made Taeng cried a river because of your dumb prank.”

 

Seungri erupted into laughter. “Mianhe… I can’t stand Ji hyung whining about how Tae Yeon refused to send him off to the airport. So… I called her after I dropped him off at the airport.”

 

“Panda! You effing gave us three a heart attack you know!” Young Bae vented his anger.

 

“Oh… Young Bae hyung. You’re there too. Sorry… I just wanna let Ji hyung meets Tae Yeon before he leaves.”

 

“Yah Seungri!” I finally spoke.

 

“Deh, noona…”

 

“I warn you, don’t you dare play a trick like that again on me! If not, heaven please save you, I’ll kill you with my own bare hands!”

 

“Hahaha… Arasso noona. Sorry again. Tell Ji hyung, that he should thank me for getting you to the airport.”

 

“Thank your head! You’re lucky that you’re not here right now Lee Seunghyun! If not, I’ll tie you up in front of the runway and let the plane runs you over. Urghhh!!!”

 

“Hahaha… Lucky for me then. I’m hanging up now. Seohyun is killing me with her glare now for making you cried. Bye noona.”

 

Klik! The call ended. That stupid panda! Haish…

 

 

JI YONG’S STORY

 

I WANT TO

 

         

 

Someday I want to walk down the aisle with you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter