Lover's Quarrel ( Part I )

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Like I promise you, second update for today.I told you before that this story will focus on more on the YulYang couple. So hopefully, you would like their silly childish argument. Next chapter will have the GTae couple as cameos. So, GTae shippers, please don't miss the GTae couple so much okay ;p Comments are appreciated.

 

YURI’S STORY

 

LOVER’S QUARREL PART I

 

     

 

When I fight with you, I’m really fighting for us.

If I didn’t care,

I wouldn’t even bother.

 

Dong Young Bae,

Even if we fight a lot, I still want you in my life.

 

 

“You’re late.” That sentence ‘warmly’ greeted me as I reached the booth.

 

I gasped for air. Arghhh! What the hell is wrong with him? Can’t he see that I’m out of breath here? Since that Jessica Jung thingy, Tae Yang was giving me the cold shoulder. He’s the one who’s at fault here, flirting around with another girl. How dare he act like I’m the one that’s blindly accused him because of jealousy!

 

“I’ve just finished my class. So don’t go all furious at me.” I took off my sling bag and put it under the table. I approached Tae Yang who was already in his stripes apron. Cehhh! That apron must be only for style. God only knows how his cooking skill is. Perhaps null! Zero! Nada!

 

“You said you’re going to be an hour late. Mind you missy…” He glanced at his watch for a second. “This is already 2 hours, 15 minutes and 30 seconds.” Without looking at my face he nagged sarcastically.

 

“Dude, if you wanna go all hell breaks loose and explodes, do it in front of Professor Lee! He was the one who extended the class. Don’t lay the fault on my door okay!”

 

Silence. No response. Hehhh… Cat finally got your tongue huh, Dong Young Bae?

 

And that mute treatment from him just tugged an uneasy feeling inside my heart. I rather have him bickering neck-to-neck with me rather than him giving me the cold shoulder. After I confronted him about Jessica Jung, no more overdosed cheesiness from him. No more Byul honey, no more sweet messages in the middle of night or late night phone call between us. I miss him so much!

 

“Hey dude… should I say… sorry?”

 

And my words just made his gaze fixated to mine but it was only for a blink of an eye. “Because you’re late?” He nodded. “Then, yup. A sorry from you would be nice.”

 

I showed him my annoyed, irritated, irked face. “Sorry then.”

 

“Accepted.”

 

“Urghhhh!” I once again felt disturbed when he said the word with a sly sarcasm fully written all over his face.

 

“Pass me the scissor behind you, please?”

 

I took the scissors on the table behind me and gave it to him. “Here.”

 

“Thanks… she-hulk.” Tae Yang said. But those last words seemed to be said with a very slow tone.

 

Nevertheless, I managed to hear it. “Thanks what?”

 

“What?” He acted innocently.

 

“What did you just call me?”

 

“Heh…. Did I call you just now?” Again, he guiltlessly said. His hands were busy soaking the ake mushrooms in warm water. We are going to cook ‘japchae’ which is stir-fried noodles with vegetables.

 

That definitely hit my nerve somewhere. I tried to land him a kick on his leg. “Yah! I heard it okay! You called me she-hulk!”

 

Unfortunately, my kick missed his leg. Damn! He avoided it! “When? When did I call you… she-hulk?”

 

“There! You.. You did it. You just did it. Again!”

 

“So what? Wanna hear it anymore? Once again maybe?”

 

“You! You really are an expert when it comes to pissing me off! Seriously you, dumb player!” Dang it! I tried my hardest to be nice to him today, I tried my best to mend whatever broken bridge that we had between us, but his attitude just provoked me to flip my lit off. What the hell is he trying to do?! Pick another bone with me so that he can use that excuse to break up? Dong Young Bae, will you just stop being a jerk?!

 

“Stop calling me by that rubbish name!”

 

He jerked his eyebrows, a sign of declaring a World War III moment with me. “What if I don’t want to?” His eyes went straight to meet mine.

 

“You! Urghhh! I’ll smash you into half.” If you want to wage a war, then I, Kwon Yuri would gladly accept.

 

“Then, smash me.. she-hulk.”

 

“Urghhhh!” I gritted my teeth tightly, hands clenched together forming fists. If I were to let my rage to get the better of me, this Dong Young Bae would definitely end up with a blue eye after this. It was not like I didn’t want to punch him, I do. It was not like I didn’t have the courage to hit him, I have loads of it in me. But when the thought about Professor Yoo Jae Suk crossed my mind, I ended up restraining myself. Professor Yoo is my favorite lecturer of all times. I didn’t want his name to be stained just because I can’t keep my temper in check due to this scumbag’s provocation.

 

“Ah.. Now I can see the resemblance. You and she-hulk, totally identical especially with your face fuming with anger. Tell you what she-hulk, sometimes you need to control your emotion.”

 

“You! Don’t you dare give me an advice about self-control if you, yourself can’t control own twisted hormones. You had the nerve to deny that you were flirting with Jessica Jung when it was a fact that I saw with my own eyes. I’m not blindly accusing you, so please. Keep your hormones in check, then I won’t burst with rage!” There, I finally pour out my ferocity to him.

 

“Hehhh… now you know what is like having other’s to call you something that you don’t like. Did you ever think about my feeling when you accused me toying with your heart just because I was being friendly to Jessica? How many times should I explain it to you!? She meant nothing to me! Not even an ounce. Why is it so hard for you to believe me? Am I that distrustful?”

 

“I was not blindly accusing you! I knew what I saw and it was a fact that you tried to woo her! And please, stop calling me she-hulk. I’m not a she-hulk for heaven’s sake.”

 

“And I’m not a dumb player too.”

 

That last statement made me zipped my mouth tightly. I crossed my arms together and hissed. “So, what should I do for you to stop calling me with that stupid name? Should I… for example, kill you?”

 

His grumpy-vexed-displeased expression changed to a warm smile. He glanced at me. “I got an idea,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter