Ji Yong and Tae Yeon (Part V)

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry if the ending is crappy. Thanks for the wonderful comments and supports that you gave for this fanfic. Honestly I’m flattered, honored and over the moon when you guys like this story. So, here is the final chapter of Ji Yong and Tae Yeon part V. If the ending is too crappy for your opinion, I might opt to not write a sequel. I am afraid to let you guys down. So, I should stop before I make you guys feel more disappointed in me right. Enjoy the chapter and please leave a comment after you are done. Less than three peeps~

 

 

JI YONG’S STORY

 

THE PROPOSAL

 

   

 

With this ring,

I give you my heart,

I promise from this day forward, you shall not walk alone,

May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home.

Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be!

 

A petite figure was busy looking at the arrival board. She was too concentrated at the board till she didn’t realize that the one person that she was waiting for was walking straight towards her. Kim Tae Yeon, still spacing out like usual. What would I do with you, babe? Haish….

 

“Hey gorgeous.” I tapped her shoulder lightly. She turned around and her smile brightened up her face when her gaze met mine. I miss you, Kim Tae Yeon, more than words can able describe.

 

“Jiiii! Welcome back!” She pulled me into her embrace. Yah! Finally! My addiction to her smell has resolved. Dush! How come I sounded like a drug addict?! But, what the heck! She’s my ultimate drug. I’m addicted to her.

 

“I miss you, Kim Tae Yeon!”

 

“And I miss you too, Kwon Ji Yong.” She let go off me. Her hand entangled with my left hand as my right hand was dragging my luggage. “You look taller.”

 

“And yet you’re still a shorty.” I . 3 months without teasing her live and upfront, now it’s time for payback. Muahahaha~

 

“Yah! That word is a TABOO! Even for you mister!” She smacked me as hard as she can.

 

“Wow! I left you only for 3 months and you ended up being this brutal? Crap! My girlfriend is a gangster. Hooligan!” I rubbed my shoulder that became her victim for teasing her.

 

“Kwon Ji Yong! Are you home just to piss me off?” Her face was plastered with ‘I’m-so-pissed-off’ expression.

 

I giggled. “Nope. I’m home because I miss you. Don’t be mad babe.” I ruffled her hair. “Here, a gift for you.” I took out a rectangle blue box and shoved it to her.

 

“What’s this? A bribe so that I won’t be mad anymore?” Eyebrows jerked.

 

“Ani… Just open it okay. Boa noona helped me to pick it for you.”

 

She opened the box and once again her face drawn with a smile.

 

“Gosh! This bracelet is so beautiful! It must cost you a lot!” She put back the bracelet inside the box. “You should just give this during our wedding day.” And with that last sentence, she walked away, leaving me flabbergasted.

 

Wedding day? Did I hear those two words coming out from ? Or did my ears suddenly have some problems till I’m hearing things?  Maybe, I’m just tired from the long flight back to Seoul. Must be my mind is playing trick on me.

 

“Taeng, could you please slow down? I’m tired babe. I can’t keep up with your fast face. And besides what’s the rush?” Tae Yeon slowed down her steps, waiting for me to walk to her.

 

“Babe, what did you say just now?” We were walking side by side and heck, I really wanna confirmed what I just heard before.

 

“Haaaa??? I didn’t say anything.” She innocently shook her head.

 

“Have you eaten all the euphoric tabs?”

 

“I sure did.”

 

“So?” Geez! Is she pulling my leg? Did she really read all the messages that I’ve written on the tablets. If she did, how come she looked so clueless right now?

 

“So what?” Again, eyebrows jerked, face plastered with ‘Sorry-I-don’t-get-you’.

 

“You really read all the things that I’ve written?” I asked once again for assurance. Did she really read the part where I asked her to marry me?

 

She nodded, facial expression changed to a serious one.

 

“You read the one with the purple color?”

 

“Sure, I did.”

 

“So?”

 

“So what?” Arghhhh! Kim Tae Yeon, you’re killing me with this innocent clueless act of yours. For heaven’s sake, did you really read the notes that I want you to be my other half?

 

“So… Let’s get married.” There, I said it. Gosh! My heart is in ventricular fibrillation state right now. I might as well die because of heart attack if this girl in front of me keeps acting clueless.

 

“Errr…” What’s with the err, missy? I’m freaking nervous here.

 

“Err… how about if we go inside the car first?” Seriously, I’m drenched in sweat right now. My sweat glands were working beyond normal because of my uptightness. Hopefully, the air conditioner inside the car will save me from bathing with my own sweat.

 

I put my luggage inside the bonnet before taking a seat beside her in the car. She ignited the car;s engine but still, she remained silence.

 

Yah!! Kim Tae Yeon! Where’s the answer that I’m waiting for? Is it a yes or no?

 

I basically glued my orbs to her until she became dithery because of my gaze.

 

“Ji… what’s with that look? Did I have something on my face?”

 

“Ani… I’m waiting for your answer missy.”

 

“Answer? What kind of answer? For what kind of question?” Gosh! Her reply made me smacked my forehead hard. Arghhh!!!

 

“Kim Tae Yeon, I’m asking you, will you marry Kwon Ji Yong a.k.a. me?”

 

“I, Kim Tae Yeon, am saying that I will marry Kwon Ji Yong a.k.a you!” And the time suddenly stopped. I feel like I was drowning deep in fantasy. Did she just agree to marry me? Shoot! I’m not dreaming right? This is not some kind of illusion that my mind has created to fool me right?

 

“Can you repeat those words again? But this time say them louder please?”

 

“Ji, I’ve said what I’ve wanted to say. If you didn’t hear them, I guess we should just let it go then.” She said with a cold tone, ignoring me as she played with the end of her sleeves.

 

“Babe, I’m sorry. Just repeat those words. I promise that I’m all ears. Pleaseeeee…” I begged her, armed with my aegyo plus puppy fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter