GTae's Happiness Part I (Cameos SeoRi)

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have I told you yet…?

How much you mean to me…

Have I told you yet…?

About all the happiness you bring to me…

Have I told you yet…?

That you mean the world to me…

You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me…

 Just in case I haven’t….

I want you to know…

I LOVE YOU.

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

Darkness greeted my sight as I opened my eyes. My eyes immediately turned their gaze towards Jiyong that was sleeping soundly like a baby. I gulped and blinked my eyes twice. Should I or should I not wake him up? Hurm… I guess I should. He would flip his lit off if he were to wake up and I’m not there by his side.

 

“Ji…” My  right hand landed on his shoulder, shaking him a bit. “Ji….” The sleeping dragon is seriously hard to be woken up at a time like this. One last time, Mrs Kwon. If not, you’re out of here even if he’s going to explode after this.

 

“Ji…” I shook him again, but this time harder.

 

“Hhmmm…” The sleeping dragon mumbled, eyes still glued together.

 

“Ji… Wake up please…” I forcefully fake one aegyo tone.

 

Hearing that, the sleeping dragon tried to open his heavy eyes. He knows for a fact that I only use that tone if I really need something from him.

 

“Babe…” He gazed at the clock at the side of the bed. “It’s 3 a.m. Why are you still up?”

 

“I want ice cream.”

 

“Excuse me?” Eyebrows raised a level.

 

“I want ice cream. Any ice cream is okay. As long as it’s ice cream.”

 

“Okay. I’ll buy for you tomorrow.” He pulled his comforter to his chest. Eyes once again closed shut.

 

“No! I want it now!” I yelled out.

 

Hearing the increase tone of my voice, Jiyong immediately opened his orbs. Shock was clearly written on his face.

 

“Now as in now now?”

 

“Now now.” I nodded my head wholeheartedly.

 

“Babe, did you even hear me before? It’s 3 in the morning and not 3 p.m. Can’t it wait till tomorrow?” 

 

“Ji, I. WANT. IT. NOW!” I blurted out one by one. My blood was boiling because that Kwon freaking Jiyong can feigned ignorance without feeling any guilt whatsoever when his wife who is me obviously want that effing ice cream right now.

 

Jiyong was flabbergasted. He shoved the comforter away from his body. A sigh was let out from between his lips. “You really meant it? Now as in now now?”

 

Again I nodded.

 

Seeing my sulking face plus the corner of my eyes almost welled up with tears, guilt began to crush Jiyong bit by bit. When I saw him sighing for the second time, I knew that victory is mine.

 

“Fine then…” He stood up and grabbed his shirt and jeans from the wardrobe before making his way to the toilet.

 

*

 

“What’s with the cardigan?” Jiyong asked after he got out from the toilet. Seeing me with my hair tied up in a messy bun and a blue cardigan wrapped around my pajamas made Jiyong plastered a weird look on his face.

 

“I’m coming with you.”

 

“No need, Taeng. It’s late. Just go back to sleep okay.”

 

“Nope. I wanna go to Han river after we buy the ice cream.”

 

“Say what???!” Jiyong dropped his jaws wide opened. “Han river?”

 

My eyes twinkled as I nodded.

 

“Yup. I wanna eat ice cream there.”

 

“Babe, again it’s early in the morning.”

 

“So?” Eyebrows jerked.

 

“So, can’t we go some other time? It’s 3.15 freaking morning.”

 

“There’s no rules and regulation stating that we can’t go to Han River in the morning. And it’s not even against the law. So, let’s just go okay, Ji?”

 

Jiyong shook his head as he rummaged his hand through his hair.  “Fine. Whatever.”

 

Hearing his answer made me curved a wide smile on my face.

 

*

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

The sound of the wind blowing feasted our ears lightly.  Pistachio flavored Wall’s Cornetto was indulged delightfully by the dorky wife of mine. She didn’t even bother to even glance at me, let alone speak up even a word. Lately Taeyeon was being weird. Usually she can control her temper pretty well as I am the one who usually has a temper management problem. But nowadays, even a simple mistake could make her explode like Mount Vesuvius mouthing out the lavas destroying every inch of the surface of the surrounding.

 

 I pulled my knees on the bench and place my chin on them. My orbs fixated at her figure. “Hey babe, what’s wrong?”

 

She stopped from eating her ice cream. “What do mean?”

 

“You. Is there something the matter?”

 

“Nothing.” She shook her head before taking another of her ice cream.

 

“There must be something. If not, you won’t be acting weird like this.”

 

Her forehead furrowed. “Weird? Meaning?”

 

“Last two days you want to eat chajang myun. Not just an ordinary chajang myun. It must be from our favorite shop in Jeonju. I had to drive all the way there to buy it for you. Last week, you want me to bring you to the anatomical department at our old university. You said that you missed the smell of formalin after so long leaving medical school. And now this. Eating ice cream in the early freaking morning at Han River? What actually is this, Kwon Taeyeon?”

 

 Out of the blue, tears began to rain down her cheeks. Seeing her crying face made me stunned, loss of words. Did I say something hurtful? Oh crap!

 

“If you think that I’m a burden, I’m sorry Ji. I really do.”

 

“Taeng….” I reached out and grabbed a hold of her hand. “I’m just asking, babe. You’re not a burden for me. Never was, never is and never will be.” I pulled her closer to me, trying to calm her down. Since when Kwon Taeyeon is so magnanimous with her tears? Okay. My weird level just raised up another bar. “Don’t cry. I’m sorry, Taeng.” My hand went to wipe away her tears.

 

And like a reflex, she shoved my hand away coldly. “I didn’t mean to be a bother. I didn’t mean to be a burden.”

 

Emotional overdosed much? My hand went to wrap her tiny slender body and placed her head on my chest. I her brown locks lightly before landing a kiss on her forehead. “Like I said, you are never a burden to me. You’re not even a bother. Stop saying something outrages, babe. Don’t be so emotional. I’m really sorry if my words hurt you.”I continued to coax her, rocking her body back and forth in my embrace.

 

Can I just have mind reading ability so that I know why on earth is she behaving like this?

 

*

SEUNGRI’S POV

 

“Ji hyung, what’s up? You look awful.” I blurted out when I saw Jiyong was wearing a very stressful look on his face.

 

“Ri… I’m a total mess right now. I don’t even know what to do.” With eyes still focused on the road, he answered.

 

“What happened? Is this about Taeyeon noona?”

 

“Well… Kinda.”

 

“Want me to lend you my ears?”

 

“You seriously want to listen to my rants?” Disbelief look.

 

“Yah hyung, even if I like to play around, I’m not that cruel to let you wallow in stress all by yourself.” I threw a punch lightly to his shoulder.

 

“Lee ting Panda! Watch it, will you?! I’m driving for crying out loud! If I lose control and got myself killed, Taeyeon will be crestfallen.”

 

“Hyung, if you died, I’ll likely die to. I’m in this car with you FYI. And I’m not even married yet. So don’t say something like that. Bad luck, bro! Bad luck!”

 

“I’m just saying, Ri. It’s not like I want it to happen.”

 

“Hyung, be careful with the words that came out from your mouth. They might come true someday.” Oh, please don’t! I still want to marry Seo Joohyun. If I die, I’ll be a ghost. I don’t want to leave her alone in this world. I just can’t.

 

“Ri….”

 

“Yup…”

 

“I don’t get her.”

 

“Meaning?”

 

“Taeyeon…”

 

“What about noona?”

 

“I don’t know.” He let out a sigh. “She’s being weird lately.”

 

“Weird?” Forehead creased. “Define weird.”

 

“Weird as in weird.” One hand went to massage his forehead. “She’s been asking too many outrages stuff. I’m going crazy with her these days.”

 

“Outrages? Did noona ask you to catch a rainbow for her? Or did she ask you to fly her to Polaris?” Laughter began to echo inside the car causing Jiyong to be annoyed.

 

“Ri, I’m not making things up. I’m being serious here.” Jiyong gave his ‘I’m-so-serious’ look urging me to stop my laughter.

 

“Fine. My bad. Let’s be serious now.” Laughing face exchanged with serious look. “Tell the tale hyung. I’m all ears.”

 

Jiyong stayed silence for a sec before opening his mouth, spilling the story of Taeyeon noona’s weird behavior. I zipped my mouth shut, didn’t want to interrupt his ranting session until the very end of it.

 

“It is freaking weird.” That was the first sentence that came out from my mouth after Jiyong finished spilling out the beans. I have to admit. Even if I only know Taeyeon noona for a while, I can’t imagine her acting like that. She’s like being possessed by another being.

 

“That’s what I’ve been telling you from the start. Ri, I’m so freak out right now. What if she asks for something extraterrestrial? Out of this world? I don’t think I have the power to grant her what she wants if that were to happen.” Jiyong rak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter