One Sweet Night

One of a Kind

 

 

“This is indeed your night Jongie-ah…”  Yonghwa whispered to Jonghyun after the duet performance with Yoona.


Jonghyun nodded in response and smile… “This is indeed my night…” whispering to his self

 

 

 

Kyuhyun Pov

 

I felt uneasy witnessing what’s happening on the stage. My best friend and my Kyuline member exchanging stares and having their moment with the song. Especially when Jonghyun sang a part wherein I can feel something in his eyes, something so deep that he wants to let out. When I saw him turned to look at the audience, Yoong was stunned...

"Do they feel something for each other? Does he like her? Does she like him?..."

While so many questions bugging in my head, I didn’t notice that she has go down already the stage and sat beside me again.

 

“Oppa how is my singing?” –she asked me smiling

“Oh! You did great Yoong! I guess your voice is now improving huh… and that’s the result of your hard work on your voice lessons…”

I answered her returning back the smile

 

“Thanks Oppa! I’m really working hard so that I can beat you even in singing… Hahaha!”

“Mwo! In your dreams Weirdo Yoong… Hahaha…”


She stopped laughing and suddenly pouts.

 

“This girl really…” – I shook my head and ruffled her hair…

“Stop with that pouting look, or else I am going to kiss you!” - I said eyeing her

“Yah! You Evilkyu! If you do that, I will break you into pieces...”
 
“Or maybe not you, your beloved computer games…” she told me while showing her tongue out.

 

“Mwo! If you do that you left me with no choice, I will have my biggest revenge then… I will kiss you even harder… Hahaha…”

 

“Ouch!”  We both said when Suddenly Yuri poked us in our heads…

 

“Hey! Enough you two we are in the middle of a serious small concert, if you want to play just go outside and do your kissing scenes there…”

“Wei, What?” –we both respond at the same time


Both our faces turned bright red, we just bowed our heads and focus on the performing duo on stage.

“This is your fault oppa”-she whispers again

I just smiled and point to the stage and gestured her to focus there or else we will be having an unending teasing again…

 

After performing more ballad songs Donghae suddenly stood up...

 

“Jonghyun-ah for the last performance, can you please play your song ECLIPSE? I wanted to take this opportunity to dance with this lovely lady beside me…”  As she looks at Jessica with all the sweetness he could show.

“Arasso Donghae-shi for you and your beloved lady, Jessica-shi... and this song is for all of you guys…”

 

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=121573954701908

(Here is the link for the ECLIPSE video in case you want to check the song)

 


Then Eunhyuk lowered the lights to make the ambiance more romantic. Only a bit of lights you can see from the performing singer on stage.

 

Donghae stood up with Jessica and began their sweet dance while holding each other.

Same with Changmin, he also invites Victoria in the front to dance with him.

“Can I have this dance with you as well Sooyoung Noona?”-Jungshin went to the side of Sooyoung and asked her

“Of course you can”-Sooyoung answered


Yuri and Yoona suddenly look at the quiet, observing Seohyun Maknae and planning for an evil move...

“Can you read what’s on my mind Unnie?” -Yoona smiles evilly at Yuri and gestures her head to Yonghwa who is on stage

“Now it’s time Yoong!” – As she nodded and smiled evilly to Yoona as well


Then Yuri and Yoona went on stage and drag Yonghwa to the audience side in front of Seohyun.


“Seohyunnie, Yonghwa-shi wants to dance with you…”-Yuri said playfully holding Yonghwa's arm

“Huh??! Unnies...what are you doing?...”- Seohyun asked in disbelief

“Come on Maknae, you have to enjoy this night and not only observing there. Your will get sore for sitting over a long period…” –Yoona blurted out

Seohyun doesn’t have any choice but to accept as Yonghwa extend his hand for her.


“Ayieeee!!!” –both Yuri and Yoona teasing her

 

 

 


Yoona Pov

 


Yuri Unnie and I were really the crime partners. We always plan for something to tease other members of our group, most especially Seohyun Maknae. And we accomplished our mission to let her dance with Yonghwa-shi, her secret crush.

“Two thumbs up for us Unnie, mission accomplished!” – I told my partner as we exchange high fives


Then I felt someone whispered on my back…


“Can I also have this dance with my evil best friend?” its kyu oppa

“Yah! You scared me... well, Of course Evilkyu!”

 

Then we left Yuri unnie. Kyu oppa and I walked on the dance floor wherein the others are having their own sweet moments.

We reached our place in the center. He suddenly grab both my hands, place it on his shoulders and then he put his hands on my waist. We started dancing, feeling the music. We dance quietly; no words even came out from our mouth.


Suddenly Kyu oppa pushes his body a little bit closer to me and started extending his hands to my back. Now he is hugging me on my waist. I also extended my arms on his shoulders and now we are hugging each other tight for real. I don’t feel any awkwardness ‘coz he’s my best friend. It felt so comfortable this way, I even placed my chin on his right shoulder and closed my eyes absorbing the melodies of the song…

I slowly opened my eyes and found out I was facing the stage at this moment while still dancing. I looked on the straight direction and saw Jonghyun-shi looking at me while he’s singing.

He is closing his eyes from time to time feeling every lyrics of the song while strumming his guitar. When he opens his eyes, he stares at me deeply.

I tend to look at him as well  and while I’m dancing we are exchanging stares again.


“How can you be so lovely while singing?”

“How I wish I can share the same stage here with you and dance all night while hearing your sweet voice singing...”

“How I wish you could hug me this tight and never let go…”

“What have you done to me Jonghyun-shi, I am not expecting to feel this way towards you, I thought it’s only a simple crush but as I am starting to know you, it’s becoming different, I can’t really explain…”

 

 


Jonghyun Pov

 


ECLIPSE –this is the song I had composed in just one night feeling my heart, imagining the one I truly love. And this is the song that I wanted so much to dedicate to her…


It’s hard to say my mind, kimi no koe o tashikametai
Can you tell me your height? todokazuni shizumu tame iki
If you’re searching for the shine, sono te o hanasanai
kitto meguri au,dreaming of you
haruka na tabi e (oooh)


ano hi no yakusoku wa, eien no michishirube
samayou jikan itsuka kitto aeru
sono hi ga kuru made wa, kimi no kage de nemuru
I don’t know but I believe that coming true the day
We both know...


It’s Hard to say your mind, kagayaku mabushii yokogao
I can tell you my own, kimi ga yurue kureru nara
If you searching for the shadow, kono te o nobashi (kono te o nobashi)
kitto meguri au, dreaming of you
boku de ii nara (oooh)


I don’t wanna see you feeling blue, I don’t wanna see your light is gone
towa naru jikan itsuka kitto aeru, sono hi ga kuru made wa
kimi no mima moritai
I don’t know but I believe that we can be the one
We both know.


If you searching for the shadow (If you searching for the shadow)
kono te wo nobashi (risen ankle on my hand)
kitto meguri au, dreaming of you
boku de ii nara


I don’t wanna see you feeling blue, I don’t wanna see your light is gone
towa naru jikan itsuka kitto aeru, sono hi ga kuru made wa
kimo wo mima moritai
I don’t know but I believe that I’ll going you


I don’t wanna see you feeling blue , I don’t wanna your light is gone
towa naru jikan itsuka kitto aeru, sono hi ga kuru made wa (kuru made wa)
kimo wo mima moritai
I don’t know but I believe that I’ll going you
For be the one...

 

I was left alone on stage ‘coz yonghwa hyung was dancing with Seohyun-shi. I’m singing the song while looking at this girl that had owned my heart from the very start of our meeting…

I follow her every move and surprised that I saw her walking through the dance area with kyuhyun hyung while holding hands and more surprise to see them hugging each other tightly while dancing. I know I should not feel this way, he’s her best friend, they’ve known each other for long time and it’s his birthday either…

But really my heart weakened with the scenery…

She finally gaze on my direction and caught me looking her way but I never let go of my stares as I am singing the song wholeheartedly. She stares at me at the same time; somehow I can see in her eyes something, or some longing. I close my eyes from time to time feeling the song and she’s there, she’s still on the same position looking at me straight in the eyes.

 

“I don’t know but I believe I’ll going you for be the one…”

 

Finally, I finished the song...

Then they started letting go of the hugs and leaving the dance area. They all looked at me and clapped for the last time at my performance, Yonghwa hyung jump up the stage again…

As I’m fixing my things and my guitars suddenly…


“Did you cry Jongie-ah?!..” –he whispers

“Why would  I?...” –I answered him

“‘Coz every time you sing that song, I can feel your heart is crying…”

“Hyung, you know I sang every song we have with all my heart...” I continued responding to him


“But this song is different...I guess this is the most memorable song for you… I wonder who’s on your mind while writing the lyrics of this song… is it her?...”

“Geez hyung! Just help me fix our things here okay… before somebody might hear you…” – I just blurted at him

 


After our small concert, everyone is now having some chitchat while drinking wine…


Then the time has come, the long evening has ended… Now it’s time for us to part ways again and get back to our own worlds ‘coz were working in different companies.

I wonder what will happen to us and when will I be able to see her again… I hope it will not take much time…


“Jongie-ah!” – Kyuhyun hyung called me

“Jongie-ah thanks for coming… Uhm, can I ask you a favor?”

 

“Oh it’s nothing hyung… actually, It’s a privilege for us to be here…”

“And what is it you need this time?” I asked him


”Can you please accompany the girls back to their dorm?” I was surprised to hear from him 


“Oh!  Of course hyung how can I say no to you…” – I answered him getting back to my senses

“It’s a good timing as well ‘coz Yonghwa hyung also brought his car…”


“Well better then… Thanks Jongie!”

 


The girls divide themselves into two groups:

 

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon will go with Yonghwa and Jungshin while

Sunny, Yuri, Seohyun and Yoona will go with Jonghyun and Minhyuk.

 


“And promise me one thing Jongie…” Kyuhyun hyung again this time whispering to me


“Please take care of my best friend while on the way home.  She’s a bit drunk and I rely her on you, will you do that for me?!”

 

I am even more shocked with what I heard from him…