Rain of Blessings

One of a Kind

 

 

 

 

JONGHYUN POV

 


Same thing that happened to me back in the hotel when I kissed Yoona… I am completely, fully awake right now and my mind is going crazy thinking of her, and just her…

It’s already past 2am... Geez!  What will I do now, did I really confess already to her? I didn’t see any reactions from her though aside from being so quiet earlier while we are playing.

 

Minutes passed, I still cannot let myself drown into sleep that’s why I just decided to go outside. This is our last day anyways and surely I will miss this place… In time, I am going to visit here again, hopefully with her... I went outside and had a few walks around the beach area. I really love the sceneries and its really getting cold this time. The clouds are forming into dark, thick ones signaling that rain is about to fall anytime soon.

 

I stayed on the beach and just sit there by the sand looking from afar. Thoughts of her can’t get out of my mind still at this very moment. How come the vacation will be finishing just like that? I don’t even get the chance to talk to her, to express to her my true feelings… I guess it’s just the way it should be... Maybe there’s a reason why I still don’t get the chance to be with her after all this time….

Aish! And we will be back to Seoul again in few hours and back to our daily life routines again, back to our busy lives...

I was busy looking from afar, thinking of her when suddenly…

 


“Jongie…”

 

When I tend to look on my side, guess who just called my name…

It’s her… Yoona.

 

I was shocked… I can’t believe she’s actually there… I widen my eyes to see clearly if it’s really her… I thought I am only hallucinating due to so much thinking but I am not wrong… it’s really her, she’s there standing by my side, on her sleeping dress and I guess waiting for my response… Yah! She’s waiting for my response…

I was stunned at the moment when…

 

“Yah! Jongie… what happened to you? Are you okay?” she said while checking on me.

“Oh, Yoong… Yeah. I’m fine...” Finally, I just blurted out. I really don’t know what to say


“What are you doing here? It’s very cold…” she asks me as she crossed her arms on her body feeling the cold breeze

“I can’t get to sleep yet…I decided to have a walk first and ended up enjoying the sceneries of the beach in this hour…” I smiled telling her.

 

“How about you…? Can’t sleep as well…?”

She just nodded and she suddenly sits beside me…

 

“Can I accompany you then…?”

 

 

 


“Have the skies had reached on what I am thinking just earlier...?”
 

I whispered looking at the sky.

 

She’s finally sitting beside me and I’m feeling a bit of nervousness. No one dares to utter even a single word; we just stayed like that looking at the splashing waters in front of us. Silence fills the air...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA POV

 

 

I was surprised to see Jongie, quietly sitting and staring afar near the beach. I went near and approach him but it looks like he’s not in his own world. When I look in his eyes I can see that he is a bit of surprise but there is something else apart from that… I can see some sort of loneliness…

I am still in my sleeping attire that’s why I can feel the coldness of the air at this time, but though it’s cold, I still decide to accompany him and sit beside him.

Silence occupied us, after some minutes I decided to break it…

 

“Our vacation is finished… Are you ready to go back to Seoul?”

I started the conversation… No words came out from his mouth still, he just smiled at me and after then, we’re back into silence again. Then suddenly…


“Yoong…” 

 

“At last…he speaks.” I whispered to myself after hearing him called my name

 

“How did you and Kyuhyun hyung became best friends…?” he asks

I was surprised by his question… I smiled at him while his looking directly at me waiting for my response…

 


“Honestly, I didn’t expect that we will become best friends…” as I started


“When I was a trainee and our first days to know our Sunbaes, I found him really shy in front of girls while I am the one playful girl opposite to him…Then as days go by… we are getting to know more of each other and my impression to him became different… actually he is one of the most approachable and caring Oppa I have ever met… There is one incident before wherein he was the one who helped and protected me…”

“He’s not just a caring Oppa but a cheerful one and also has some silliness that he’s starting to show off at that time… that’s why we easily get along to each other… We became closer, and from then I had known the true Kyuhyun Oppa…We promised to be there for each other no matter what happens… and we became best of friends…”

 

“I guess I will not ask you anymore how you two became friends as well, ‘coz the world already knows how you forcefully became a KYULINE Member…” I told him while laughing

He laughed at me for a while and he turned into silent mode again… He then turned his gaze back into the sea… I looked at him and he is really serious at this time… Maybe he is in his deep thoughts right now…

 

And maybe this is the right time to ask him those questions that keeps wandering in my mind these past days…

 


“Uhm… Jongie…” I slowly approached him and he shift his gaze back to me

 

“I don’t know if this is really right… but It’s just that it keeps on bugging me every time…” 

I speak not looking at him directly...The wind goes with the nervousness I’m feeling right now

 

“Uhm… About that incident in the hotel…why did you do that?” I stopped there


“Do what…?”

He asks me with a tone of teasing in his voice.

 

“Uhm… you know…” 

“What is it that I know…?”

 

“Yah! Jongie-ah! Why did you kissed me?!!”

I shouted this time facing him... I started to release all inside within just one shot. His eyes widen upon hearing me shout.

 

 

“I’ve been waiting for you to ask me that question since we parted our ways on that day…” 

 

He answered me then he shifted his eyes again on the sea. I was surprised by his response. I can’t believe after all this time he was just waiting for me to open up… He slowly speaks again…


“Remember my challenge earlier…?"

"The girl that I was talking about…"

 

I keep on listening to every word that comes out from his mouth. I still feel nervous and I can’t really control my heart beat right now when…


 

It was YOU…”


I was stunned upon hearing his last words…

 

“I have been in love with you… and I am still…”

 

He continues...I felt like my heart skipped a beat. He just confessed to me that he loved me… and he still does until now…

 


“I love you IM YOONA…”

 

This time he faced me... his eyes staring directly into mine..


His face is slowly moving towards me…

“Gosh! Is he going to kiss me again…?”  I mumble under my breath

 

Then he stopped when he reached the part where we can almost close the gap of our lips…


“Now, can you tell me, why you responded at that time and kissed me back…?”

 

He smiles playfully asking me while his lips are still there almost closing mine… I can feel his sweet breath as he speaks… I really don’t know what to tell him, I guess my mind is not working on its own right now, thinking that his face or his lips rather is on its move sooner in time…


“Uhm… because… I…”

 

He didn’t even let me finish what I was about to say… he already closed the gap of our lips… His lips against mine...

His kiss is so passionate just like what we have shared the last time… I responded and kissed him back. And now, we are lost again in our own worlds…

I just wanted to let it go and tell him exactly what I am feeling towards him as well... I love him just as he loves me…

 

After some time he let go of my lips… but his face is still close to mine…then,

 

“What is it you are about to say earlier…?”  He playfully asks me again showing his dimples smile.

 


“I love you too…”

 

I told him as I stare into his eyes...

And he returns back those lips hanging next to mine... I slowly closed my eyes as he kissed me fully on my lips.


In the middle of our kiss, I felt like there are drops of water pouring down on my body… And slowly, the rain began to fall down… But it didn’t become a hindrance to stop us… We still continue with what we are doing and just let the rain fall down on both of us as we share the best moment of our lives…

 

We stayed like that for some minutes and then finally let go… He smiles at me as he stops and says…

 


“You are now officially mine…” 


He then kissed me on the forehead...

 

Now we are soaking wet because the rain had fall down harder this time. He grabs my hand and we both ran back to the villa. Although we are already wet, we still didn’t go back to our rooms.  We stayed on the front side of the house to get us some sheds at least. He then slowly moved his arms encircling my waist from the back and puts his chin on my shoulder...

 

“I love you…” he whispers into my ear as he gave me a back hug.

“I love you too…”

 

“I guess the rain has given us the blessings…”

He told me as we both watch the pouring rain from outside.

 

 

“Yoong, are we going to tell them later?” he suddenly asks me

 

“Uhm… Jongie… can we keep it as a secret first between us…” his expression changed upon hearing my statement

 

“Please don’t think the other way around…” I told him

“It’s not that I don’t want to let them know about us… Of course I am happy I have you… it’s just that it happened so fast and you know our situation… I promise we will tell them sooner in time…”

 

“Alright, but we can still see each other everyday? No, it should be every hour and every minute…”

“Mwo! But how will that happen…?”

 

“Why? You don’t want to see me every time?”

“How am I supposed to miss you then if that’s the case…?”  I answered him smiling


“Uhm... Yeah! I thought so…” he smiles at me then and gave me a peck on the cheek

 

 

 

“Thank you…” He suddenly blurted out

“For loving me… for being mine… for making me the happiest person on earth…”


“Thank you also Jongie…I’m happy to be with you…”

 

“But as far as I wanted to stay like this with you, I think we better go back to our rooms now and change before we catch colds.” I told him

He nodded and we finally go inside. He kissed me again on the lips before he accompany me back to my room.

 


“Have rest now… I'll see you later…”

I was about to go inside when…


“Uhm, Yoong…”

“I just want to say… I love you…”

 

I smiled at his gestures and finally…


“I love you too… go change and have rest as well… I don’t want you to get sick on our first day…”


He smiled and head on back to their room…