Vacation Escapade Part 1

One of a Kind

 

 

 

 

The group is already on board and the plane will be leaving anytime soon.

Jonghyun walked in the aisle first and put his luggage on the above compartments followed by the others. He also brought with him his acoustic guitar as per advice by Kyuhyun.

Yoona was just secretly staring at him while he’s doing his things and Jonghyun on the other hand stealing glances at her. Things are starting to get awkward between them. They didn’t even talk while on the way to the boarding gate.

Kyuhyun helped Yoona with her things and soon they find their seats.

 

Yoona, Kyuhyun and Jongyoon were sitting in one row with Kyuhyun in the middle and Yoona near the window.

Jonghyun opens his iPod and play random songs that he can listen to ‘coz he badly wants to sleep… he is really used to sleeping during flights to be able to gain enough energy for the next couple of hours when they land. Kyuhyun on the other hand grabs his PSP, ready on his gaming again while Yoona was just checking the movies on the monitor.

 

“Hyung, I’ll be sleeping…” as he talked to the guy beside him eyes on the game

“I thought you’ll gonna watch me play…” Kyuhyun pouting while pressing the buttons on his PSP

“Hyung…”

“Just kidding Jongie… you may sleep now. No worries…”


“Yoong, let’s just swap seat… I don’t want to disturb this sleepyhead guy beside me…”
Kyuhyun paused his game and face Yoona who’s already watching a movie

 

“What is it Oppa?”

“Aish! Yoong please remove your headset so that you can hear me properly.”


Kyuhyun just stand up and gestured Yoona to sit on his place in the middle. Yoona was surprised and wanted to object but she just decided not to… she doesn’t have any choice but to follow her best friend or else he will suspect something between her and Jonghyun.

Jonghyun was still awake though his eyes are already close and able to hear the discussion of the 2 person beside him.

 

“Geez! Did I make a wrong decision to sleep right now…?” Jonghyun whispered on his mind

“Aish! Oppa… if you only know how badly I want to punch you right now…” Yoona secretly glaring at Kyu


Kekeke… both had no choice but to be sit side by side to each other for the entire flight.


Jonghyun already dozed off to sleep while still listening to his lullaby music and Kyuhyun on the other side had also gone to sleep after playing just 2 or 3 games (he gets bored easily especially when no one watches his play or cheers on him ^_^). Yoona is starting to yawn and slowly closed her eyes after checking her surroundings.  

 


After some hours, Jonghyun opens his eyes only to see Yoona’s sleeping face on his side that is in a very uncomfortable position. He decided to slowly and carefully recline her seat unable to disturb her, gets his pillow and placed it on Yoona’s head instead to make her sleep more comfortably. And finally put her blanket properly.

Everyone was sleeping except him… he’s just busy staring on this beautiful sleeping princess beside him. He is staring on her lips again… He remembers the moment when he stared on those lips that caused his uncontrollable desire to feel it. He was a bit drunk at that time but he is still aware of his every move. And he doesn’t have any regret doing it though… He was just worried of the awkwardness happening to both of them.

“I don’t really know if this will be the right chance to tell you everything…”

“But whatever might happen, I will make sure that we’ll both enjoy this vacation” He whispers

 

 

 

 

 


YOONA POV

 


I am completely unaware that I slept on the flight. I remember I was just watching a movie and then slowly I am knocked down… And one more thing… I am really confused when I woke up, I was in a very comfortable position, my seat is moved down that helped me lay my body properly, my head is placed on a soft pillow and I am covered fully by my blanket.

 

“Is it Kyu Oppa?”

But when I checked on him, he was still on the same position when I saw him sleeping… and when I turned my gaze to Jongie; he was watching a movie from the monitor. I looked at him with my unidentified face and then he flashed me his beautiful dimples smile.

 

“Oh, gosh! Don’t tell me it’s him…”


“Did you sleep well?” He suddenly asked me

I just nodded in response and finally smiled at him.

 

“Gosh! It’s really him!” I whispered


“Uhm… Did you…?”

He just nodded at me and…

“I saw you sleeping uncomfortably that’s why…” he continues


“Gomawoyo Jongie…”

He smiles at me for the nth time and it’s already time to wake the others ‘coz we’re about to land on the destination in few minutes.

 

 

 

 


JEJU ISLAND

 

 

“Whoooooo!!! This is such an amazing place!”

Yoona let go of her luggage and run through the sand near the beach. Kyuhyun followed her… He ran through the waters and jumps just like a kid.

 

Everyone laughed at the sudden moves of the 2 choding best friends.


Finally, they had arrived on their exact place. They rented a small private villa with 2 rooms just enough for the 6 of them to fit in. Separate room for the girls and for the guys. The place was exclusive for them. The villa that they got was very near the sea that’s why it’s really a wonderful ambiance and an amazing place indeed.

“Okay guys let’s have a rest first on our rooms then get ready after 2 hours ‘coz we’ll head on to find a nice restaurant here to grab our lunch, afterwards we’ll go back and start to have fun by the sea!”  Changmin said as they enter the villa

 

“Can we make it 1 hour Changminnie…? I am so hungry right now… please…” Yoona said pouting at Changmin

 

“Mwo! You just ate on the plane and now you are hungry again…? I think I should be the one complaining here ‘coz you even ate my food back there…” Kyuhyun poke Yoona and

“Aish Oppa, you said you don’t like to eat that’s why I just grab it… it’s not good to waste food you know …”

“You Shikshin!” kyu teased again


“Okay enough for that… Alright Yoong… let’s make it 1 hour then guys! Go get ready now!” Changmin ended the teasing of the 2

 


Yoona and Victoria went straight to their room to change their outfits. They both wear their best summer outfit. 

 

              Yoona’s Outfit

 

When Yoona finally went outside the room, all the guys eyed her in amaze except for Changmin who’s on Victoria’s side.

 

“Aish! Yoong what are you wearing, we are not yet going for a swimming… we are about to go outside and eat lunch remember?” Kyuhyun suddenly blurted out

“I know Oppa; I’m just comfortable wearing this you know…”

“But we’ll never be comfortable if all guys outside will eye on you… right Jongie?” kyuhyun said then turned to Jonghyun

 

Jonghyun on the other side was stunned by Yoona’s appearance and just got back to his senses upon hearing his name. He just nodded in response while his eyes still fixed on Yoona.

Yoona still didn’t change at all but she manages to pull down her shirt to cover up her bare abs instead.

 

 

They all went out to find a very nice restaurant to eat their lunch. After eating they decided to go buy fresh foods for them to consume for the next following days of their stay and good thing Victoria is there to prepare the home-made foods for them. As they are heading back to the villa…

Yoona suddenly stopped in the middle of their walk…

 

“Oppa I am so tired…” as she stretched her arms asking for Kyuhyun to give her a piggy back

“I cannot walk anymore I am so full…” as she pouts to him

 

“Yah! Don’t give me that look… alright, come on just hop on my back”
Yoona ran to him happily…

“You spoiled brat!” she whispers to her as he carries her on his back while walking.

“Whoa! You are becoming so heavy Yoong…”


“Of course who will not become heavy if you had finished 2 plates of food in just one shot and take note… just half an hour ago…” Minho said and Yoona glared at him


Jonghyun was just silently laughing at them although he feels a little uncomfortable seeing Yoona carried by Kyuhyun. They chat and chat and laugh while on their way.

After some time, Kyuhyun becomes tired as well.

 

“Yoong…”

When he tried to look on his back, he just can’t believe of what he saw… a soundly sleeping Yoona…

“Aw! She’s fast asleep…” Victoria said as she looks at the girl


“Aish! A sleepyhead, Shikshin… I am also tired.” Kyuhyun pouts when suddenly


“Let me just carry her so that you can walk properly hyung…” Jonghyun gave to Minho the bags he’s holding and volunteers himself to carry Yoona

Jonghyun then slowly get Yoona from his back and carried her bridal style unable to disturb her sleeping. Yoona’s head was laid on his shoulder while her arms surround his neck. Yoona was not aware now that Jonghyun is the one carrying her.

 

“Thanks Jongie-ah…”Kyu said and Jonghyun just nodded and smiled at him.

 


Jonghyun carried Yoona until they reached the villa… The others are walking ahead of him because of the heaviness on his arms. And finally she wakes up and was shocked to see that Jonghyun is carrying her.

 

“Oh, Yoong you already woke up…” As he smiles at her

“Jongie…” she shyly replied him.

“I’ll go down now… Mianhae… I thought Kyu Oppa is carrying me.” She speaks

“It’s alright Yoong, I initiate… Hyung got tired while we are in the middle… if you only saw his reaction while carrying you…”

Jonghyun wasn’t able to control his laugh. And she just pouts but deep inside Yoona is feeling something unexplainable… an undeniable happiness fills her heart seeing this guy shyly laughing at her. 

 

And soon they reached inside the house; Jonghyun just smiled at her and went straight to the room with the guys.


“Unnie let’s go swimming…” Yoona talks to Victoria excitedly while in the kitchen

“Sure Yoong. I will just finish arranging these and we’ll head on… go change to your swimming wear now, I’ll be there in  few minutes…” Victoria winked at her

“I will just go there now and promise to go after unnie…” Victoria just nodded at her

 

 

“Where’s Yoong?” Changmin asked Victoria who is in the kitchen arranging the foods they bought

“Oh, she just went by the beach first… will you help me here so that I can accompany her, she’s actually waiting for me…”

 

Jonghyun went to the kitchen and grab some tea. He then stood in the front door while sipping his drink and watches the girl from afar playing alone by the beach.

 

“She’s just so perfect…” he whispers on his mind while staring at Yoona sitting on the sand playing by her own

“Is that Yoona?” Minho suddenly spoke behind him

 

“Yah!”

“Oh, sorry hyung… I didn’t mean to disturb your daydreaming… Kekeke…”

“Come on, let’s go accompany her…” he continues


And just in time, Victoria and Changmin had finished their duties; Kyuhyun is also ready to go swimming.

 

“I will just follow you guys… I just need to change first.”

“Be fast, arasso. You don’t want to miss a single moment in here…” kyuhyun told him


They went to Yoona except for Jonghyun who went to change first but when he arrived to them, he brought a volleyball and asks them for a play-off.


They are now divided into 2 groups.

Team A:      Yoona-Kyuhyun-Jonghyun
Team B:      Victoria-Changmin-Minho

The group is just perfectly divided… Jonghyun and Minho as the ace of each group ‘coz they are the athletic ones among them.

 


Ready to start the play…

 

Yoona serves first and Minho was able to hit the ball strongly. Good thing Jonghyun on the back as stopper, he hit the ball and Kyuhyun spikes directly to Changmin and… 1 score for Team A!

They jump in happiness for earning the 1st score, gave each other high-5 and then return back to their places ready for the next round.


Yoona serves again… Victoria hit the ball from the net and Yoona was not able to block it… so it’s a score for Team B. The other team also jump and gave high-5 to each one.

 


Next round,

 

Changmin serves… the ball went dodging very fast in the center very near to Yoona… And as Yoona was observing where the ball will land, she was stepping slowly backwards. Jonghyun wasn’t aware of Yoona’s move rushed to the center.

Yoona immediately turned around to catch the ball but Jonghyun was able to hit it first… and the next thing that happened…

 

They both fall into the sand… Jonghyun falls on his back while Yoona falls on top of him…

 

Both eyes are closed and when she finally opens her eyes, she was shocked and got stunned... Their lips had met each other again… They just kissed for the 2nd time… Though it’s just for some seconds but for them it’s worth more than that…

 

Good thing nobody sees it ‘coz she was able to quickly remove it before Kyuhyun ran to them. Gosh! What an awkward position again…

They both blushed…

 

“Are you alright?”
Jonghyun asked her while still in that position

Yoona can feel his breathing and suddenly her heart beats faster, uncontrollably. She just shyly nodded and quickly got up.


“Yoong are you alright in there?”

Changmin asked from the other side.


“Yoong is okay but Jongie is not… I think his ribs had broken because of the heavy impact of our partner…” Kyuhyun tease Yoona while helping Jonghyun to stand up holding his back which is in a slight pain.

“We better take a rest first and just continue later again… Baby let’s go get some snacks…”
Victoria said as she drags Changmin back to the house to grab some food

 

One by one they went back to the villa and Yoona was left still stunned and blushing so hard...

 

 

During their first day, all they do is just play by the sand and eat. Jonghyun and Yoona were still the same, sometimes they are shy to each other and sometimes they are comfortable talking and laughing with each other. It’s a good thing though at least no one will suspect something about them if they continue to become awkward to each other most of the time.

 

Then night came, the moon had shown up and they are already inside the house relaxing, sitting on the couch. They decided to have a drinking session first..


Jonghyun sits on the floor in the center while strumming his guitar and singing some random ballads with Kyuhyun.

Changmin and Victoria hugging each other on the other side of the couch while listening to the beautiful music. Minho is in his own world texting someone in one corner of the room while Yoona was just sitting on one end, listening to the 2 guys singing while sipping her drinks.


“I heard your voice again... now I badly wanted to feel your embrace at this very moment… Your sweet voice is like a soft shield covering my whole body that I just don’t wanna let go…”


Yoona whispers as he stares at Jonghyun singing with all his feelings, burning up in the song.

 

She suddenly smiles as she remembers what just happened earlier that they accidentally kissed again… She just can’t stop smiling right now and without her awareness Jonghyun was secretly smiling also while looking at her… 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

 

Hello guys! I hope you'll love this chapter...

I just can't get enough of Jonghyun and Yoona... ^_^ .

 

Once again... Thanks for subscribing, for all your comments, votes and all...Really do appreciate with all my heart.

Thanks for your never ending patience on following my story. Hope you'll not get bored reading it though...

 

"Til my next chapter! More and more sweet moments... kekeke... ^_^