Never Ending Moments

One of a Kind

 

 

 

Kyuhyun pov

 

I went back to Yoona…

 

“Oppa aren’t you going with us?”

We are now heading to the parking area as I am holding Yoona helping her to walk properly.

 

“Not this time Yoong. Remember, it’s my birthday and I have an important itinerary with my family. I just need to sleep for some few hours and head back home.” I answered her

 “Oppa I’m feeling dizzy…”

 

“Eh... And who told you to drink a lot IM YOONA?!”  I told her

“Didn’t you???!...” she continued

 

“Mwo! Me? I was the one controlling you not to drink then you’re accusing me I let you drink that much… I think it’s Jongie-ah who let you do that…” I suddenly joked over our conversation and point to Jonghyun

Yoona suddenly looked at Jonghyun with a questioning look…

 

“Me? No no no. I didn’t…” I laughed after hearing his defending answer

 

“Hahaha... I’m just kidding. Nobody to blame but you, yourself Yoong. You are the one responsible for your actions. You are not a young girl anymore. And maybe you are already having your crush that you don’t want to tell your bestfriend huh…”

 

 I suddenly blurted out.

 

“Yah! Oppa…” she slightly punch me on the shoulder 

 

“I know I’m not a young girl anymore oppa, but I’m still your Baby Yoong right?”  She told me doing her aegyo while blushing maybe because of being drunk.

“Of course you are my one and only Weirdo Baby Yoong! So, don’t worry now ‘coz Jonghyun will take care of you as you go home, arasso.”

 

I told her as I pat her head just like a young girl

She just nodded in response.

 

At last we reached our destination; we are now here in front of Jonghyun’s car. 

 

“Alright… now it’s time to go home and have a rest. Thanks again guys for coming…”  As I bid my goodbye to them and head back to the dorm after seeing the car moved.

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun Pov

 

As we are heading to the car, the other girls are having their own talks with minhyuk. Yoona and hyung are having their conversation as well, I was walking on their back only observing them quietly thinking of random things, imagining what had happened in this very memorable evening. Honestly i still can’t believe that I am going to drop her home. This is the first time I am going to accompany them on their way.

 

“Geez! I will be able to know now where she lives..”

 

 I am in my own world smiling when suddenly I heard my name in the middle of their conversation and hyung joked over me.

 

“Gosh! I can’t control smiling awkwardly right now...”

 

“Slowly I’m starting to know how these two best friends are going along with each other. Aside from evilness, there is also sweetness and they do care a lot to each other. How I wish I can be that close to her as well.”

 

We get on the car as hyung bid his goodbye to us and we head on our way.

I’m driving with Minhyuk beside me and the girls at the back. All of them are sleeping except Minhyuk. I can hear a little snore from my back side and it’s her, Yoona. I smiled…I guess she’s tired; after all they just finished a concert and when I checked my watch it’s already past 4am. Good thing all of us don’t have any schedule today. I’m checking her on the side mirror. She is so cute while sleeping, just like a princess.

 

We reached the destination. I think this is the place as what the girls had told me. I told Minhyuk to wake them up ‘coz we already arrived in their building.

 

“Noona…” she called the girl on his back, and then Yuri and Sunny woke up.

“We are here...” minhyuk told them

 

“Oh, I thought I am sleeping in my room already.” Yuri said while stretching her arms

“What a tiring night… but we enjoyed every moment of it!”-sunny blurted out

“Maknae, wake up. Are you still in your dreamland? Can you still feel his arms with you while dancing?” –Yuri teasingly whispered to sleeping Seohyun beside her.

 

Jonghyun and Minhyuk were shocked with what they’ve heard. And smile playfully facing each other.

 

“Gosh! Unnie… “Til now you are teasing me. Just get down now so that we can sleep well in our beds. I miss hugging my keroro.”

“You miss hugging your Keroro or your…” –Yuri said when Seohyun eyed at her

“Kekeke… just kidding…peace Maknae…” –Yuri continued smiling playfully to her

 

“Yoona-unnie wake up…” Seohyun slightly tap Yoona on the shoulder

No response…

 

“Unnie… not this time.  Kyu oppa is not here…” –she continued waking her up

 

I got confused how Seohyun spoke to yoona.

“Yoona-shi again… tsk tsk tsk…” –Sunny suddenly said shaking her head

 

“Jonghyun-shi can you help us with Yoona?”

“She’s always like that. Every time when she’s tired, she asks kyu oppa to drop her home. And while travelling she’s always sleeping like there is no tomorrow… Good thing kyu oppa is there for her having his big patience over our choding and carries her ‘til we get inside the dorm.”

 

As Yuri explained to me…

 

“Wei, what?” I suddenly asked

“I mean if you could carry Yoona inside... I believe she will not wake up as far as we know her…”

“Oh, is-that-it? O-o-k-kay…No worries Yuri-shi…” I answered her smiling awkwardly in disbelief

 

All of them already got down from the car. I then removed my seatbelt, get down from the car as well and slowly open the door in Yoona’s side.

I held her left arm and placed it in my shoulder as I carried her bridal style. I can feel she is really sleeping so deep. She mumbles and speaking a bit, words from her that I can’t understand. We started walking through the building.

Suddenly she locked both her arms in me and moved her head a bit in a very comfortable position. Now, I can feel her breathing in my neck and it gave me shivers through my nerves.

“Geez...”

 

At last we reached the door and they open it. I carried her inside ‘til her room. She is sharing the room with Yuri-shi. Beside her bed I can see lots of Rilakumma stuff toys, everything is Rilakumma, from the bed sheet, pillow case, towel, etc. She’s really obsessed with those stuffs.

I slowly led her to her bed and still she’s sleeping in her way, no signs of disturbance. Maybe she’s in her dreamland at this moment.

 

“Thanks Jonghyun-shi... minhyuk-shi”  the girls gave their appreciation to us

“You’re most welcome...” I answered them then we drive back to our dorm.

 

 

 

The next day…

 

SNSD Girls woke up before lunch time. They all had their lunch and decided to go to their friend’s salon for some retouching and go shopping afterwards…

As they are walking through the salon...

 

“Yoona-yah, did you know that Jonghyun-shi carried you through your bed this morning?”

 

“What?.. Jonghyun-shi carried me, really?..” Yoona answered smiling

 

“Ayieeee!!”  so much love in the air..” –Sooyoung suddenly spoke

“It seems like its your birthday and not kyu oppa’s… Hahaha...” –hyoyeon said teasing yoona

 

"I didn’t know that he carried me, I was blank this morning because of so much tiredness and the first and last thing I know, I ended up sleeping in my bed. Yet I was dreaming that someone is carrying me on my way home. And I used to be carried by kyu oppa so I thought it was kyu oppa that time; I didn’t know that it was him.”

 Yoona explaining to them.

 

“But, gosh! He carried me… I still can’t believe”  she mumbles to herself

 

“Hey yoona-yah! As if it’s the first time he carried you… he carried you also on the game and even you hugged him tight just like this…” Sooyoung said showing her teasing action

“Yah! Unnie…” -yoona

 

“Hahaha…You are blushing hard now. Is it because of shyness or due to being in love...” –Tiffany suddenly said

 

Yoona just walk fast leaving the girls behind and head towards the salon.

Yoona opened the door of the salon and was shocked to see who’s inside…

 

Jonghyun and Yonghwa…