A Get Together

One of a Kind

SUJU’s DORM

 

All the members of Super Junior have their own schedule of activities except their Maknae, Kyuhyun. He decided to invite his fellow Kyuline members to have a small get together at their dorm. Changmin and Minho came earlier as expected: they both came early morning while Kyuhyun was still on his dreamland.

 

Ryeowook was on his way to go out of the dorm heading on his Sukira schedule when suddenly the doorbell rang wherein the two Kyuhyun buddies had the chance to sneak out of the latter’s room without his awareness.

 

“Min hyung… come over here… look!”

Minho checks on the sleeping Kyuhyun when he saw something interesting and called on Changmin whose busy preparing the games.

 

 “What is he doing??!”

Poor Kyuhyun still not aware of what is happening suddenly pouts his lips while murmuring something…

 

“I… li...ke…you…”

Unable to hear clearly what he’s saying Minho decided to move his face near the sleeping Kyuhyun when suddenly…

 

….he was pulled over and the least he expected, he felt soft lips has landed on his.

What just happened; Kyuhyun still on his dreamland suddenly grab Minho’s head by both his hands and unfortunately kissed him on the lips.

Changmin can’t hold back his laughter; he bursts on his loudest that made Kyuhyun awaken from his senses. 

“What the heck??! You two…”

 

“I can’t believe this…” Minho who was left shocked fell down on the floor while holding onto his lips.

Changmin still laughing can’t get over of the last scene he had witnessed.

 

“Can you tell us what just happened earlier kyuhyunie… you just had a very sweet dream that you had mistakenly grab Minho thinking that it was the girl you wanted to kiss…” Changmin blurted out while holding his laughs

“Shim Changmin you better run fast now or else I will kick your !”

Kyuhyun said and finally get up from his bed trying to catch Changmin. They run out of the room and through the hallway when suddenly…

 

“Ouch!”

Someone has bump into Kyuhyun and landed on the floor.

 

 

 

Earlier some minutes ago…

 

The number you have dialed is unattended.

“Aish! Jongie how could you just left your phone unattended when I was about to call you for some important matter?!”

Yoona finally gave up dialing his number and just decided to send an offline message to Jonghyun instead.

“Okay now I’m here… Oh! Shall I press the bell??! Anyways, why should I if I already know the pass code…”

 

Yoona press the buttons and she succeeds to open it. She walks slowly attempting not to disturb anyone and just go straight to the person she intended to visit when suddenly…

“Ouch!”

Yoona bumped into someone that made her fall on the floor.

 

“Yoong! Mian… kwenchana??!” Kyuhyun stopped catching Changmin this time and went to Yoona.

 

 

Ding Dong… Ding Dong… Ding Dong

"Changminie go ahead open the door."

 

“Can you stand up?” Kyuhyun as he looks at his poor best friend struggling to stand.

“I’m okay… “As she tried to stand up and failed because of some pain on his legs due to falling.

 

“I’m sorry my fault…”

Kyuhyun finally decided to carry Yoona bridal style when suddenly…

 

“Kyu look who’s here… JONGHYUNIE!”

Surprisingly, Jonghyun saw Yoona in the arms of Kyuhyun and same with Yoona, she was also surprised to see him and unintentionally, carried by her best friend.

Yoona stare at the person in front of her with some questions on her mind.

 

“Just earlier I hardly reach you on the phone, aish! .Jongie??! How could you appear in front of me so wrong timing??! You have some explanations to do…”

Yoona felt a bit guilty as how she was seen by him.

 

“Jongie! I’m so happy to see you… but let me put this little clumsy on the couch first…”

 

“What happened?” Jonghyun blurted out averting his gaze on the guy carrying his girl.

 

 

“Mwoh! Who’s the clumsy here…? I was carefully walking when you just bump on me!”

“Alright! I admit my fault… now let’s me see how it is…”

 

Kyuhyun bent down and slowly, carefully Yoona’s legs with a light massage.

Jonghyun on the other hand was feeling uneasy with the sceneries.

 

“Does it still hurt?!” Kyuhyun concern with his best friend

“I’m okay now Oppa… it’s just a slight pain earlier… look! I can even kick you right now!” Yoona trying to bring back the liveliness of the ambiance.

 

“Since Yoong is already okay can we start preparing foods now, I am so hungry after what you did to me hyung!”

Minho suddenly appeared out of nowhere from Kyuhyun’s room. They almost forgot him inside.

 

 

“Hey, did I miss something interesting here??!” Jonghyun has lightened up this time.

“I’ll tell you later Jongie; you won’t believe what just happened earlier…”

Changmin answered Jonghyun that made him earned a glare from Kyuhyun.

 

 

“Minnie oppa where’s Vic unnie by the way??!”

Ding Dong… Ding Dong

 

Well, I guess your question has just been answered Yoong.

Changmin opened the door quickly assuring that it was his girlfriend Victoria.

 

 

“Baby!” Victoria shouts upon seeing Changmin opened the door.

“I miss you!” Changmin blurted while hugging Victoria

 

“Aish! So cheesy!”

Kyuhyun sighed upon seeing the two while the others are half-laughing because of their sweetness.

 

 

“Alright, since we’re complete how about we divide the task… Yoong?!”

Kyuhyun looked at his best friend with some concern on his eyes.

 

“Yup! I’m okay Oppa… nothing to worry…”

“Since Yoona needs to stay here… Changmin and Vic will go with me to the grocery store to buy the foods to prepare…”

 

“Jongie and Minho will help Yoong prepare the kitchen and cooked the rice first while waiting for us…”  Kyuhyun continued…

 

“Arasso…” the three finally said in unison

“Okay we’ll head first…” Victoria said and heads on with the other two to buy their stuffs.

 

 

 

As soon as the others were gone…

 

“How about I prepare the rice and you two go ahead prepare the kitchen?” Minho suggests with the two

 

“That sounds a good idea...”

Jonghyun smiling playfully while looking at Yoona and the latter can’t help but gave her cutest smile back to him.

 

 

“You owe me one my dear…”

He whispers sweetly to Yoona as he passed by her on the way to the kitchen.

 

 

“You owe me as well…” as she smirks and looks at Jonghyun who is now busy arranging inside the kitchen.

Yoona went inside the kitchen this time and decided to bake a cake. Meanwhile Minho was already done with the rice.

 

“Guys I’ll just go inside hyung’s room while we are waiting for them. I’ll be playing games, just call me if you need some help…”

“Okay as you wish!”

 Jonghyun smirks secretly. He makes sure first that Minho is already inside the room and goes quickly to Yoona who is now busy preparing the ingredients for the cake.

 

He stopped beside her and watches or rather stares at her. Yoona is currently mixing the flour as she felt that Jonghyun is near her...

“Jongie… stop staring at me. You see, I’m melting already…”

 

She suddenly stopped her hands from mixing and avert at the guy beside him

“In fact, it makes me want to kiss you so badl…”

 

Before she could finish her words Jonghyun suddenly grab her waist and kissed her while the latter willingly accepted his gesture.

After a one deep longing kiss they both parted a bit while looking into each other’s eyes.

 

“I miss you so much my love!”

Jonghyun said while giving her kisses on the face and lips.

 

“Saranghae Yoong!” still pouring short kisses on her lips

“Hmmm… I miss you too Jongie… but where’s your phone by the way?”

Yoona suddenly remembers what he is about to ask him a while ago that made Jonghyun stopped on his tracks.

 

“Oh! My phone… mianhae my love it was battery drained since morning and I thought I could just borrow hyung’s charger and send you a message right away but certain things happened… and… don’t forget you owe me as well, after what I saw earlier… hmmm”

 

“Jealous huh?!”

Yoona teases him with the flour on her hands as she grabs Jonghyun’s both cheeks and kisses him again passionately.

 

“Still jealous with Oppa??!” as she stops in between and the latter shakes his head

“Good! As I said I’m only YOURS so there’s nothing to be jealous of… arasso my love??!”

 

 Yoona said as she starts to play with the flour and put more on Jonghyun’s face.

 “Look at my handsome boy friend! Hahaha…”

 

Jonghyun can’t help but pout realizing what his choding girlfriend has done to his face.

 

 

Suddenly he grabs some flour and Yoona started to run away from him.

 

 

“What the heck are you doing??!”

Minho was disturbed with the laughing of the two lovers and decided to check what’s happening outside and was surprised when

 

“Hahahaha…”

The dorm was filled with so much laughter when Yoona and Jonghyun decided to pour the rest of the flour with the poor, innocent Minho.

“Yah! You two!”

 

And just in time the other three came and was shocked to see Minho, Jonghyun and Yoona all covered in white and the kitchen on its worst.

 

 

To be continued…..

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Sorry guys to keep you waiting... Here is another chapter for you... Hope you won't get tired of me.

Thank you for all the comments and new subscribers though it takes me time (really long time) to update the story. and for the old subscribers thanks for staying with me.

Hope you will love this...

Kamsahamnida! 'til next chappies ^_^