Meeting the Lee's

One of a Kind

 

 

 

 

Early morning... Just 1 day after the concert…


“I’m sorry that we have to go different flights to get here…”

 

Jonghyun hugs Yoona as soon as they reached their destination place in Busan. Jonghyun planned to invite Yoona on their house and meet his family there the following day right after the concert in Japan. Before the plan they already decided to tell their families about them and both parties were very happy for them.

And good thing, the girls have a 4-day rest after the concert so they can do anything or go anywhere they want. It’s their free time anyways and she decided to spend the 1st whole day with Jonghyun and the remaining days with her family ‘coz Jonghyun has a schedule also on the 2nd day onwards…


He arrived three hours earlier, stayed in the nearest hotel and just picks her up again from the airport with their outfit in disguise.

 

“It’s okay Jongie, I understand….”

“Ready…?”

 

“Uhm… I’m nervous…”

“Don’t be… surely they will like you... No... They will love you…”


“Have you called them…?”

“Yup! And umma said they are preparing something for our special guest right now…”

 

“See… they love you already even if they haven’t seen you personally yet…”

“Let’s go now… thanks Jongie…”

 

 

 

After arriving at their house…

Jonghyun was pressing the doorbell many times but still no one opens the door.


“Oh! Your house is so huge… yet you said you are only four living here?”

 

“Yup… umma, appa, noona, my other noona had stayed abroad also for long time and she only comes here for vacation... and sometimes, I go home when I don’t have much schedule… this is still my best resting place…”

“And we have one ahjumma taking care of our house when every one’s not here… My parents are busy with our business and same with noona.”

 

Then after some minutes… the door is still not opening.

A car had park in front of the house revealing a tall, slim, pretty lady …(Just like Yoona).  She was so beautiful, just like a celebrity as well... She walks through their direction and when she uplifts her head up, she was surprised when she saw them and…

 

“Jonghyunnie!”

 

The girl ran upon seeing Jonghyun... and Yoona was shocked to see her jumps into him.

She quickly encircles her arms on Jonghyun's shoulder while he hugs her also on the waist…  Then the next move surprised Yoona even more when she quickly loosens the hug...

And pokes him hard on the head…

 


“Yah! Noona what was that for…?”

 

That was his older sister anyway...

 

“For not answering my calls earlier… Now look at your phone…”


“Kyaahhh!”

Jonghyun looked at his phone and he just had 10 missed calls

 

“All yours?”


She nodded in response and smirked at his younger brother

Then… another poked on his head again…


“Yah!”

 

Jonghyun glared at her sister this time


“That is for late introducing this beautiful lady beside you…”


“Aish! Noona, how could you this to me in front of Yoong…?”

Yoona was silently laughing watching these two fighting so cute. She didn’t know that Jonghyun has that cute side when he's with his family.

 

“Nice to meet you finally Yoona…”

 

She smiles at her and brings her arms on hers as they went inside the house leaving Jonghyun behind them. She assists Yoona on the huge living room and they sat on the sofa.

 

“Welcome to our house and most of all welcome to the family… feel at home okay…”

“Umma and Appa are coming in a while, they just had an urgent itinerary earlier the time I was calling this… hmm… this guy in here but unfortunately, he just ignored his lovely sister’s call…”

 

“Noona…”

 

Jonghyun wants to reason out but still no chance for him

 

“I was about to tell you earlier that we changed the keys of the house just the other day, that’s why you are not able to open it and also Umma called you I think about 3 hours ago and she said she’s preparing something but left…”

“She advised me to continue the things she left in the kitchen and you are going to help me… no ifs, no buts, arasso…?”

 

“Mwo! Noona…”

 

“You are not a visitor here remember… Yoona can also join if you will allow her, though I believe she loves to…”

 

 

“I’m in!”

Yoona suddenly stands up smiling at them.


“Let’s go to my room Yoona, you need to change your clothes first… You have to be comfortable here in the house…”

 

“Aish Noona… I brought Yoona here to have a quality time with me… and not with you…”

 

“Shut up Jonghyunnie and go changed now… Umma and appa will arrive soon and we have to finish it in time…”

And they all went to the kitchen after changing… Yoona was really happy and excited… It’s her very first time to be in a different house cooking and most of all, with Jonghyun’s sister wherein she’s comfortable with already…

 

“Do you know how to cook Yoona?”

“A little… I loved to cook and I learned a bit from my father…”

“That’s great!”

 

“Can I ask you something Yoona?”

She whispers silently on Yoona who is beside her but enough for Jonghyun to hear it.


“What did my brother do to you that made you sacrifice your “YES” to him…?”

 

Yoona was shocked and suddenly laughs upon hearing her question. She looks at Jonghyun who is pretending not to hear anything and got himself busy on the sink washing the dishes they had used...

 

“Hahaha… I’m just kidding…”

 

And they both giggle and laugh silently. Then suddenly her phone rings...


“Excuse for a while, umma is calling… I’ll just answer this…”

 

And she went outside leaving the two, Yoona and Jonghyun alone in the kitchen…
Then Jonghyun left his washes and quickly moved to Yoona’s side and gave her a back hug…

 

“Uhm… Jongie…”

Yoona was surprised with his sudden action

 

“Mianhae for my sister… she’s really that childish…”


Yoona shifted her gaze with him and gave him a quick peck on the lips…

“I like her…”


Jonghyun smiled and returned her kiss.

“I love you…”


And just in time, his sister came back from outside and he just loosen his hugs on her and go back to his chores again…

 

“Jonghyunnie, umma and appa cannot make it today. It’s really very urgent and they are going home late tonight... They said sorry, they really want to meet Yoona today but unfortunately things happened.”

 

“And check your phone; I believe umma send you an important message just earlier…”

 

“Sorry Yoona, they really wanted to see you…”

“I understand Unnie… there’s always a next time and I’m glad I met you…”

 

“I’m glad to meet you also my dear sister… now, let’s just finish cooking so that we can have our lunch then… I still have an itinerary in the afternoon that’s why I will leave you two as well…”

 

 

On the other side, Jonghyun suddenly curves a smile on his lips while reading the message from his mother on his mobile phone.


“Wohoo!!! Yes!!!”

 


And that left the two ladies really curious what’s on the message that made the guy shouted in joy…


“Yoong! I have good news for you…”

She went near Yoona and hugged her on the waist disregarding the presence of his sister… Yoona suddenly blushed upon his moves.


“Umma and Appa booked the Villa Resort for the two of us tonight… we can spend the whole night there… Finally, we can have a quality time together…”

 

His sister suddenly glares at him…


“Noona, I know what you are thinking… stop with those unnecessary things on your mind okay… I will not do anything bad with Yoona…”


Yoona blushed harder this time…

 

“I didn’t say anything though…” Jonghyun’s sister said in defense

 

“Don’t worry Yoona; if you need help don’t hesitate to call me, arasso… Even though my brother is a Judo and Taekwondo Master, I can kick him harder than he can do…”

 

“Hahaha... Thanks Unnie… Don't worry, I trust Jongie more than anything…”

 

“You know what? I’m really wondering how my brother had won you…”

 


“Yah! Noona!”

 

“Kekeke… I’m just joking you know…”


“We better eat our lunch now so that the both of you can leave soon… you don’t wanna waste anymore time…”

 

“I’m sure you will love our Villa Resort Yoona, you will never believe that the guy in here was the one who designed all the concepts… it’s all his idea… just check it out later…”

 

 

She gave Yoona a wink and they head on to the dining area to have their most awaited lunch that the three of them had prepared…