Unexpected Plans

One of a Kind

 

 

 

 

 

JONGHYUN POV

 


I’m completely lying in my bed right now but still can’t get off to sleep… my mind is running of thoughts with only one person… one place… one unexpected incident… I can still feel those soft lips touching mine...

I can’t stop smiling, imagining it had happened, and my greatest dream. How did I ever do that…? And she even kissed me back… does it mean she likes me too…? Geez! Lee Jonghyun… you are one great lucky guy indeed! Imagine, you just kissed the ideal girl of most man in the whole world, the love of your life...

 

"But how about our next meeting…? I hope she will not ignore me… what am I supposed to do now?  Shall I send her a message?"

 

"Waaahhhh! I think I’m going crazy right now!!!"


“Jongie-ah why are you screaming? Are you alright?” Yonghwa half shouting on the front door while knocking

 

“Can I go inside?”

“Yes hyung you may come now…”

“I just passed by your door and I heard you screaming… tell me what happened… are you hypnotized again?”

 

“Yeah hyung! I think I am really hypnotized…”

“Really?”

“Do you want me to bring you to the hospital right now? You know the place where there are people dressed in white gown walking, playing, smiling and laughing the whole day…”


“Yah hyung! I am not that worst!”

“Hahaha… I’m just kidding…. So, do you want to share to me what had happened there earlier when you are having your own moment…? Don’t deny it… I can see those priceless smiles on your face while we are heading back home… I’m just observing you from the side window…”

“Aish hyung... how come I didn’t know you are following my moves…”

 

“I don’t know if I did the right thing hyung…"

"I kissed her…”


“W-wh-what...? Did you just say that you kissed her…?”

 

“Whoa! That fast Lee Jonghyun…? You are unbelievable bro…”

“Me too… I can’t believe I just did that… that’s why I’m screaming ‘coz I really don’t know what to do… I’m not sure if I really ruined my plans on courting her, I just hope she will not ignore me the next time we meet…”

“But how is her reaction when you kissed her?”

 

“Actually, at first she didn’t respond at all… but then later on… she did reply on my kiss. Geez! Hyung her lips are so soft… I was completely lost at that time, and even I think I am unable to stop it… I just can’t get over her…”

“Remember the last time we talked, we are just discussing about your plans of confession to her but now… it’s more than a confession… of course she will obviously feel that you like her because of what you did… and the good thing, I am pretty sure that she likes you too… ‘Coz if not, she will at least refuse to kiss you back and get angry with you.”

“Now the real question is… what is your next move…?”


“But first you better sleep now… don’t you get tired the whole day? It’s past midnight already… just think about that tomorrow then… you have plenty of time to plan for your next move…”

 


Yonghwa hyung then left me alone again in the room. I’m glad at least I have a big brother that I can open up and give me advises on everything. I just wonder if she’s already sleeping…I badly wanted to send her a message, even just a goodnight message… Then I remember that they have a schedule tomorrow morning so I guess she’s already taking a rest now and don’t want to disturb her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day…

 


SMENT BUILDING

 


The girls are on the set of filming and decided to have a short break when…


“Yoona-yah someone’s looking for you…” –Sunny shouting from the door

“Yoona-yah…” Yuri shook Yoona’s shoulder


“Uhm… unnie…”


“Spacing out…? I believe we’ve just taken a breakfast, are you still hungry?”

“Aniyo… I’m alright unnie… I think I’m just tired.”

“I guess someone’s waiting for you outside and I don’t know who that is… you better check it now…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA POV

 


Honestly, I didn’t sleep well yesterday. My mind can’t stop thinking of what happened with me and Jongie… until now I still can’t believe we shared a kiss... I decided to keep it a secret first to the girls ‘coz I know what will going to happen if I tell them, it will be a full pack of interrogation with the girls,  and hopefully it will not reach to our SUJU Oppas especially my best friend Kyuhyun.

 

And speaking of my best friend...

 

“Yah! Yoong, what took you so long…? And what’s with that look…Aren’t you excited to see your bestie?”


“Oppa, of course I’m excited to see you… I’m just tired ‘coz I had only 2 hours of sleep.” I told him pouting

 

“And whose fault is it?”

 

“Uhm….” I suddenly stopped when a certain person flashed on my mind after that question from Kyu Oppa.

“Is it really Jongie’s fault that he kissed me? Or is it my fault ‘coz I replied also on his kiss?” I remember again about the unexpected incident.

 

“Hey Yoong! Have you taken your food already? Or maybe you want to go to the clinic right now?”

“Oh, Oppa… I’m alright. Don’t worry…” as I get back to my senses “Geez!”

“I think you are not okay. You are spacing out a lot…”


“Anyway, I just came here to tell you a good news… I bet you will be excited for this…”

 

“I and Changminnie, we decided to go for a holiday vacation. We will go to JEJU ISLAND! And we’ll stay there for 3days and 2nights. We already booked for the flight and the place to stay. Of course you cannot say no, I’m expecting you to come and we decided to leave as early as tomorrow morning ‘coz all of us don’t have a schedule for the next 3 days…”

 

“Wow! Really Oppa, vacation for 3 days?  You did also check my schedule?”

“Of course… I already discussed about this with Taeyeon-shi and ask for her permission to borrow you only for 3 days and she allowed you to go, she said that you really need to get some rest and you need to enjoy at least. Your sisters really do care for you.”

 

“Alright Oppa… count me in!”

 

I’m so excited for our vacation trip tomorrow. I need to ready my things ‘coz it will be 3-days and 2-nights of stay there. Wow! It’s a long vacation… it’s a great way of relaxation and recharging at the same time before our big concert in Japan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

CNBLUE DORM

 

“Wow hyung, it smells really nice… I can’t wait to have a bunch of that!”

“I bet that’s the product of being inspired huh… it’s really nice to cook while you are thinking of your beloved one. How are you and Seohyun Hyungsoonim?” Jungshin interrupts Yonghwa in the kitchen

“Yah! Who told you to disturb me here...Jungshin-ah! Go check Jonghyun in his room and we’ll have our lunch.”

 

 

Meanwhile...


“Hyung are you awake?” As Jungshin knocks on Jonghyun’s room

“Aren’t you going to eat your lunch? Yonghwa hyung cooked your all time favorite pork soup…”


“Whoa! We have pork soup??!” Minhyuk suddenly appeared from behind

“Yah! Can you say excuse please… you’re scaring me…”

“I think hyung is still sleeping… Let’s just go inside and barge on his room?”

“Come on… he needs to recharge and eat lunch or Yonghwa hyung will not cook for us the next time” Jungshin said

 

 

As they opened the door…


“Whoa! What happened here?”  -Jungshin


“Is this some kind of a miracle?” –Minhyuk

“Yah! You two what are you doing here inside my room?”
Jonghyun just got out of the bathroom and had finished taking a shower

“Hyung are you sick? How did your room became this neat and clean?” Jungshin asked in disbelief

“Everything are in proper place… you even designed your wall for the guitars” Minhyuk amazed of the creation


“I cannot sleep yesterday that’s why I decided to arrange my room then”

“Hyung are you sure you’re okay?” Jungshin again

 

“Yah! You two, just get off my room now…”

“Yonghwa hyung said we need to eat lunch.”

“I’ll just change… you two go first”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JONGHYUN POV

 


I decided to stay in my bed the whole day and start composing songs after I got recharged. Though I am busy, she has never been out of my mind... From time to time, I am checking my phone somehow hoping I will receive a message from her, or she will call me. Or I’ll just send her a message or call her. I just don’t have the courage to do so...


I am thinking of her as I am composing my song…

 

“I’m missing you, itsudemo (always)
I’m telling you, imademo (even now)
I close my eyes and imagine you are in my heart…”

 

“I am still in our memory; I am still in our love story.
I’m still waiting for you here.
I never to lose heart, my love, my love.”

 


As I started the lines of the song…

Then suddenly I heard my phone ringing... I excitedly rushed through my bed to check my phone and just answer it without even looking at the person who's calling me...

 


“Yoboseyo…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The following day…

 


INCHEON AIRPORT

 


“Wow! I’m so excited Unnie!” Yoona said jumping in happiness while talking to Victoria.

Kyuhyun and Changmin were in one corner talking about their plans when they get to the island. They are just waiting for their boarding time so that they can get inside.

 

“Oppa come, let’s take a picture” Yoona said dragging Kyuhyun and Changmin

 

“Yoong just behave or people might see you. Remember we are in disguise now… Do you want to be the reason for this trip to be postponed…?”

“Aish! Oppa, I am just excited and at least we need to have a remembrance on our journey there… I will post it on my Yearbook-Moments of 2012…”

 

“Yeah, I understand Yoong but we need to wait for the others first…”

 


“Others…?”

Yoona was confused because she didn’t expect that they have other company, she thought they were only 4 who will be going there...

 

“Oh, there they are!” Changmin said waving at the people who just arrived

 


“Hyung, at last! I thought we’ll gonna be late…” Minho said while still panting

 

“Glad you came bro! Ready to explore in Jeju Island?” Kyuhyun said while placing his arms on Jonghyun’s shoulder


“Ne…”

 


He answered him while his eyes looking at Yoona. Even Jonghyun didn’t expect that Yoona will be with them ‘coz he thought it’s only a vacation trip with the Kyuline members.  Kyuhyun didn’t tell him exactly who will go with them in Jeju Island.

 

 

Flashback:


“Yoboseyo…”

“Jongie-ah, how are you doing? I just called to tell you that we are going for a vacation in Jeju Island… 3-days and 2-nights… are you in?”

 

“Uhm... Hyung…”

 

“Okay, I’ll count you in.. no if’s no buts’… I checked your schedule with Yonghwa-shi and he said you will not be busy for the next 3 days and I asked for his permission.”

 

“Hyung…”

 

“Tomorrow 7am. See you at the airport; we’ll be waiting for you there!”

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

“Now what will happen…? I will be spending 3-days and 2-nights with her in an island… Awkwardness alert!...”

Jonghyun whispered to himself feeling all the nervousness

 

“Oppa why you didn’t tell me Jongie will be coming with us… how will I supposed to face him now… Gosh! My heart will explode right now at this very moment! Me and him – Island Vacation…?”

Yoona was lost in her own world while looking at Jonghyun and imagining the kissing incident again.