Playful Yoong and Sweety Jongie

One of a Kind

 

 

 

 

“Jongie what are we doing here?”

Jonghyun decided to pass by a market to buy some staffs and foods for them so that they will not anymore eat outside and just cook the foods that both of them had prepared.

It’s good thing both of them are in disguise and there’s no really much people on the area they went to.

 

As they are walking…

“Well I just want to have a taste of the most delicious recipe that my future yeobo will be preparing for me…” Jonghyun said with a teasing smile and held Yoona’s hand

“Mwo! I thought you will be the one cooking for me tonight…”

“But I want to eat what you cooked... please Yoong…” Jonghyun showing his priceless aegyo again

 

“Okay, okay… how could I ever refuse you when you’re doing that…?”

“You love it?”

Yoona suddenly let go of his hand and placed her hands instead on both Jonghyun’s cheeks and checks on him…

 

“Are you really Lee Jonghyun?”

“Waeyo?”

 

“I’m just checking… ‘coz lately I’m always seeing you doing aegyo or even pouting…. Now, look at you… Hahaha…”

And Jonghyun was really pouting that made Yoona burst into laughter

 

“You’re like a kid though… a burning kid in a pout! Hahaha…”

 

“Aahhh! Yoong stop teasing me…”

Poor Jonghyun cannot do anything with a choding girlfriend with an unstoppable tease and laugh.

“Okay, I’ll stop now…”

 

“Let’s just make it fair then… you prepare something for me and I’ll do one also for you…”

“Alright, main dish for you and dessert for me…”

“Okay agree…”

“And my pork soup Yoong…”

 

 “Tsk tsk… ‘A burning kid in a pout asking for a pork soup…’ now the sentence is complete… Hahaha…”

 

“Aish! Yoong… this time it’s yours, let’s see later then tonight the revenge of that burning, pouting kid…”

Jonghyun blurted out with a smirk

 

“Well, I’m not saying anything… see, I’m behaving…” Yoona said controlling her laughs this time

 

At last Yoona already stopped and they started to collect all they need to buy… Jonghyun was used to go to a marketplace when he was a student that’s why he is the one assisting Yoona on everything. And Yoona was mesmerized observing the guy doing his job efficiently.

 

“Alright, we got all we need… now it’s time to go home…” Jonghyun finally said but Yoona didn’t hear him ‘coz she’s busy looking at a clothes stall on her side

“Jongie… let’s get this one please…”

Yoona saw a set of Rilakkuma pajamas and she badly wants to have it.

 

“This is soo cute… one pair for me and another one for you…”

“Uhmm…  Can we just buy one for you Yoong? Look, its small… it will not fit me…”

 

“Don’t worry; we also have a big size for you mister…” The staff from the stall suddenly interrupted earning a glare from Jonghyun

“That’s great!” Yoona winks at the staff and smiles playfully at his boyfriend

“Don’t worry Jongie, you will absolutely look more handsome on that…”

 

Jonghyun already surrendered on his girlfriend’s never ending teasing moments on him and just thinks of his playful revenge later on.

Then a smirk suddenly appeared on his lips while looking at her…

Yoona gasp seeing the smirking guy on her side.

 

“Let’s go…” she just blurted out after buying the stuffs

 

Soon they arrived on the Private Villa Resort of the Lee’s…

“Wow! This is such a nice place… I can already smell the fresh breeze from the beach…”

 

They just went out from the car and Jonghyun was getting their things at the back while Yoona was left stunned looking at the sceneries surrounding her.

 

“Oh, mianhae Jongie… let me help you…”

“Thanks… you love the place?”

 

Yoona nodded and flashed a sweet smile on her face.

They both went inside and go straight to the villa to arrange their things first.

 

“This is so perfect!” Yoona can’t help but be completely mesmerized and got stunned

They are now in their room and Yoona was still looking outside from the window.

 

“Yoong! Do you want to have a rest first?”

“Yeah. I think so…”

“Let’s have a rest, after that we’ll prepare the foods and let’s explore the whole resort then, arasso?”

“Yup! I’ll go change first…”

 

“Alright, I’ll just bring the foods in the kitchen…”

 

Jonghyun finished arranging in the kitchen then head back to the room and saw a cute Yoona on her Rilakkuma pajamas still glancing outside by the window.

He went near her and quickly stole a kiss on her cheeks that made Yoona blushed and finally realized that they are alone in one room and that made her face turned red even harder.

Jonghyun places his arms on her waist hugging her from the back.

 

“I love doing this…”

“Hmmm…”

“Giving you a back hug… it just feels good and very comfortable…”

Yoona just stayed quiet listening and absorbing every word from her sweet boyfriend.

 

After some time having a rest they decided to prepare first the foods and eat a bit for their early dinner then head to the beach and go night swimming.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Ohemgee!!! This is really... heartbreaking.../sobs/ mianhae guys... it took me a year is it??!... no... for me it's decades... i am really not sure what had happened to me for the past months. I was reading your comments and I was really touched, my heart just melts it out. (thankful bows for you guys!!!)

Here is a chapter for you all! Hope you will love it....

I need to regain back my mindset for this story... no abandonment will happen... just I hope for your patience on the next chappies.

again,...

Kamsahamnida!!!