Missing You

One of a Kind

 

 

 

 

It’s been 3 days since Yoona and Jonghyun didn’t see each other and only survived with exchanging messages and phone calls.

It’s already late afternoon and SNSD girls were very excited 'coz they will be traveling to Japan tomorrow for a concert and the girls are now preparing for their flight except Taeyeon who still has an itinerary outside.


“Of course I miss you too Jongie…”

Yoona on the phone talking to Jonghyun while staying inside the bathroom.


“Yoong can I see you tonight…? Please… please… I don’t want to let 1 week more to pass before I could see you again…”

“But Jongie…”

“I miss you so much Yoong…”

Yoona heard the pleading voice of Jonghyun on the other line. Even if it will be a risk for them, she had no choice but to grant his request and she misses him a lot as well.

 

“Alright… I’ll just think of a way for Unnies to let me go outside…”

 

 

“Yoona-yah! How long are you going to stay there inside..? Do you want to transfer your bed there in the bathroom…?” Yuri shouting


“Jongie I need to drop the conversation now, just send me a message when you reached here arasso… bye now… I love you…”

“Alright Yoong… I love you too… see you in a while…”

 

Then Yoona already went outside and flash a smile on her unnie…


“Yoona-yah is the bathroom your favorite hang-out place nowadays?”

“Yah! Unnie… I’m just talking to someone...”

 

“And may I know who is that someone you’re talking to for the past days while inside the bath…?” Yuri said teasing her

 

“Uhm… It’s… it’s…  Kyu Oppa!... And he wants to see me tonight before our flight…” She finally found a reason for them to allow her to go


“Uhm… Unnie… I thought you are going to use the bathroom…”

Yoona just blurted out to avoid further discussions with Yuri.

 

 

After some time, she already received a message from Jonghyun that he’ll be there in just few minutes. While Yuri was inside she already prepared herself, wearing a long-sleeve shirt and a cap for her to disguise.

 

“Yoona-yah! Do you want me to accompany you?” Yuri asks

“No need Unnie… I wanted to have a quality time with my best friend…” 


 

And finally Jonghyun had arrived.

 

“I have to go now… bye!”

“And Unnie, if ever the others asked about me just tell them I’ll be back in a while…”


It’s a good thing Taeyeon was also outside so she doesn’t have to bother herself to ask for the leader’s permission as long as Yuri already knows where she is.

 

Upon reaching the parking area she finally saw Jonghyun’s car. She quickly ran and hops inside. Jonghyun removed her cap and showed her girlfriend his sweetest dimples smile as he moves his face near her…


She was then welcomed by the warm lips of her boyfriend…

Jonghyun suddenly crashed his lips with her. And Yoona, without any reason she responded on his kisses. She misses him just like how much he missed her.

Jonghyun cupped his hands on both Yoona’s cheeks and kissed her passionately fully on the lips. They shared kisses for some minutes and let go when they both felt the need for air. He gives her few more pecks on the lips before completely freed her.

 

“I love you…” He gently smiles and finally said

“I love you too…”

Yoona suddenly became shy in front of him... It’s been 3 days that she didn’t talk to him personally but now he’s really physically present beside her and they just shared a kiss.

 

He grabs her left hand, clasps it together with his and started to drive off. She smiled upon his moves and then shifted her gaze on the sceneries outside.

Jonghyun is stealing glances to her from time to time. And then Yoona caught her…


“Why are you staring at me?”

“I badly missed the beautiful face of my girlfriend…”

He answered her that made her face turned into red.


“Jongie, where are we going?”

 

“We’re having a dinner…”

“I already booked a place for us… And you will surely love it…”


“Chincha…?”

He just nodded and smiled.

 

 

 

They arrived at the place…

 

“Seems like I know this one…” Yoona blurted out

 

“Of course you know it… this is the place where we had our very first date at early morning… remember…?”

He shows her his pendant necklace reminding her of the day they had accidentally met on the park and had their COUPLE RING… their FRIENDS RING rather at that time, after having their breakfast in this restaurant…

Jonghyun secretly got the contact number of the restaurant manager the last time and before he arrived at Yoona’s place he already called to book the place tonight only for both of them.

 

“Jongie I love you… I really miss this…”

“I love you too… But where is your ring by the way?” Jonghyun asks her

 

“My ring… ahm…  I think I forgot it somewhere…”


Yoona teases him and Jonghyun’s face was now unexplainable. Then Yoona pulled something from her shirt, it’s her necklace…

 

“I think I forgot it somewhere near my heart…”

She smiles as she shows him the ring from her necklace as well.

 

“Hahaha… I miss my cheesy girlfriend…”

 

He places his arm on her shoulder as they finally walk inside, the store manager and the chefs warmly greeted them… Only one table was there on the center reserved for them. As they are seated…

 

“Yoong you can request any food you want to eat now, they told me they will prepare for us all our requests. And I already booked my pork soup of course… kekeke…”

 

“Hahaha… Pork Soup Guy! Shall I call you Mr. Pork Soup then…?” Yoona laughs at him

“Yah! I don’t want…”

 


“Yoong, how about we call each other like… Honey or My Love…? Sounds nice right…?  and sweet…” Jonghyun said smiling at her

“Uhm… let me think about it after we ate dinner…”

 


“Hmmm… I think My Love suits us… ” Jonghyun thinking deeply

“Yeah! That’s right… My Love…” Jonghyun talking to himself now


“Yah! My Love… where did she go…?”

Jonghyun was busy thinking and staring from afar and he didn’t notice Yoona stand up and just went to the bathroom.

 

“Aish!”

 

Yoona came back and the foods are already set on the table.

 

“Wow! Food fight!!!” Yoona happily shouted and quickly sit

 

“Mwo…Food fight? We’re only two…”

“Of course we have to finish these all…”


“Yay! Good luck!”

“What are we waiting for…? Attack!!!”

Yoona finally said and they started munching all the foods they both requested


After finishing the foods, they took a rest for a while. Both of them were so full and cannot stand anymore… Then after few minutes, Jonghyun paid already the bills and they bid goodbye to the people in the restaurant.

They head back to the car and Yoona’s time is about to collapsed…

Yoona needs to go back home before Taeyeon does. She only made an alibi that she’s with her best friend Kyuhyun so that they will allow her to go and she will go back on time.

 

 

Jonghyun drive off to the girl’s dorm…


”How long are you going to stay in Japan?” Jonghyun asks

“About 3 days…”


“It means that long again…” Jonghyun said with a tone of sadness in his voice

 

“Don’t be sad Jongie... I don’t want you to feel that way. I promise when I get back I will see you… and we’ll go out again…”

 

“You promise…?”

She nodded in response.


“That’s why you have to get ready within 3 days and think of a lovely date for both of us… we’ll going to have a quality time together then…”

She gave him her sweetest smile


 

Finally they arrived at the parking area…

They both hugged each other for some minutes and Jonghyun kissed her again on the lips.

 

"Yoong, how about we tell them already about our relationship..."

"You know... so that whatever we want to do or wherever we want to go at least we can have their permission and be open up to them. I mean, no need to hide anything..."

 

"That's what I thought also... We'll talk about it Jongie..."

“I have to go now…”

 

“Have a safe flight tomorrow… and all the best on your concert!”

“Thanks Jongie… I’ll see you in 3 days…”

She gave him a quick peck on the lips before walking through…

 

 


When she finally reached the dorm… she was shocked to see the person standing on their front door…

 


“Kyu Oppa…”