Unexpected Scene

One of a Kind

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA POV

 

 

The CNBlue boys booked a private hotel restaurant for all of us. We thought it’s just a simple dinner but actually they booked the whole place. There is a bar on the corner and a mini stage with live band performing acoustic songs. It was so relaxing in here.


On the long table, we spotted the guys laughing and talking, I fixed my eyes on the handsome guy wearing a red-checkered polo shirt, laughing with mouth full-open, Lee Jonghyun...

 

“Is this IM YOONA’s guy version? How could he copy my style of laughing? Geez!!! Am I trending nowadays?” I whispered to myself

 

“Yoona-yah, looks like you are both in red huh…” Yuri suddenly interrupts my daydreaming

“Did you talk about what to wear tonight? Or maybe I think this color signifies a meaning… and red means… LOVE!”

Sooyoung whispered to me with a teasing smile

 

“Yah! Unnie… I swear we didn’t talk about it… it’s just a coincidence.” I answered them

“A coincidence for two people in love… how romantic…” Tiffany giggles

 

My unnies again... as usual. I guess they already approved Jonghyun for me. They really loved to tease me, I love it though but I’m just shy especially every time they do tease me in front of him. Really so embarrassing…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


JONGHYUN POV

 

 


We arrived first on the venue. I was laughing with my brothers when I saw Yoona with the girls. I was really mesmerized by her, she’s wearing a simple red long-sleeve dress, and she looks so stunning on that. Seemed like my heart stopped beating at this time… She looks at me and she smiled.

Oh no! Now I feel like melting. I cannot move even a single part of my body; I was completely stunned by her charm this evening. Luckily, Yonghwa hyung tapped my shoulder and advise me to stand up and greet them.

Now my awkwardness conquers me again as I bow to all of them.

 

“Annyeong guys! Thank you for accepting our invitation…” hyung started the conversation with them

“It’s a pleasure Yonghwa-shi… and it’s absolutely a perfect place you have chosen.”
Taeyeon-shi replied him


“Have seat ladies... they will be serving our dinner in a minute…”

 

I don’t really know what to do and how to start a discussion, good thing Yoona had initiate first.

 

“Jongie thanks! This is daebak! I love this place… and here is your jacket, sorry if it took almost a month to return...” 

She said with a beautiful smile curved on her pink lips as she handed me my jacket and I responded her with my dimples smile.

 

 


We are seated in a long table just like a family and while the staff is serving our food…

 


“Seriously… pork soup again... In this restaurant?” Yuri-shi stated seeing what the guy had served in front of me

 

“Uhm… Actually I made a special request to the chef…” I answered her awkwardly

 

“Cannot live without your pork soup huh…” Yuri again

 

“Hahaha… that’s right! Even everyday you serve it to him he will not refuse to eat ‘coz that’s his source of energy…” Jungshin said earning a glare from me for revealing my secret

 

Yoona was just laughing quietly beside me. Gosh! How can I ever fight this awkwardness I’m feeling right now. I thought I’m already comfortable with her. But honestly every time I saw her, I still feel nervous… just it slowly fades whenever she talks to me.

 

The foods are already set on the table. Of course being the awkward gentleman, I served the food on her plate. She smiled at my gesture.

We started chatting and the girls congratulated us for our successful concert tour in Japan.

 

 


We finished our dinner and we transferred to one of their lounge on the other side near the mini bar and the live band. We ordered some drinks and started chatting while the others are listening to the live band performing including Yoona. She loves to hear ballad songs especially live performances as what she had told me before.

We drink the whole night and just as I felt a little bit dizzy probably because of the alcohol but I can still manage myself. Yonghwa hyung told me to take a break first and rest.

Yoona was busy watching the band when I noticed that the main vocalist was staring at her while singing. And slowly, the guy walks through their direction and not removing the stare on her. And then suddenly, he stopped in front of Yoona and asks for her hand, I started feeling uneasy...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


YOONA POV

 


I was shocked that the main vocalist of the band was approaching our direction while both eyes locked at me. He is actually good-looking, and a good singer but of course I cannot compare him with Jongie. Lee Jonghyun for me is the best among the best!

He is still on his way through us and then he stopped in front of me while still singing…

 

“Gosh! What I will do, he is asking for my hand…”  I refuse to give my hand to the guy but I was surprised that he kneeled in front of me.

 

“Geez!”

 

Everyone was laughing and teasing me this time. And when I tend to look at Jongie, he was just silently sitting beside Yonghwa-shi whose face is also unexplainable. He’s looking straight to the kneeling guy. I had no choice but to give the request of this guy in front of me. He held my hand as he brings me to the stage and let me sit on his chair. While he’s singing he is still holding my hand. I look again at Jongie and he was glaring at the guy and then I saw him walked out.


I just turned my gaze again to the guy singing… and then I was thinking…

 

“If Kyu Oppa was here, he will never let this thing to happen. He will quickly pull me or sit beside me, holding me tight on the shoulder and shoo this guy even in front of all” I smiled upon imagining what EvilKyu will do.


And then the song has ended, everyone clapped and the guy thanked me. I went back to my seat and the girls are teasing me again.

I wonder where Jongie go. I asked Yonghwa-shi and said he just went to the washroom. I excused myself and went to the washroom to check on him.

 

 

 

While on my way, I saw him in one corner standing and his back facing the wall while his hands covering his face. I approach him and…


“Jongie, are you alright?”

 

 

I didn’t hear any response from him but I was shocked when he raised his head and looked straight in my eyes as if he wants to tell me something...

And unexpectedly,... he is suddenly moving closer to me as he was staring directly into my eyes…

 


“Geez! What is he going to do right now??!” I’m whispering to myself while moving backwards.

 

I slowly moved and then a wall hit my back and that caused me to stop.

“Now what...” I still whisper to myself feeling all the nervousness


He moved his hands on the wall and locked me in between by his arms... He stopped moving and we stayed in that position while staring at each other’s eyes. Now I can feel his breathe against mine. My heart is beating faster and I cannot control it...

 

“Oh my… oh my… what’s happening?” my mind again.

 

He shifted his gaze on my lips... Then he placed one of his hands on my cheek and slowly moves his face into mine,... I just closed my eyes letting things to happen as it will be...

He successfully closed the gap of our lips... He pressed his lips onto mine and gently kisses me. I was completely stunned at the moment unable to move and not respond at all. My heart is still beating so fast.

He gently kisses my bottom lip... And then finally, he kissed me fully on the lips with his tongue asking for permission to explore inside my mouth...

And just as I know, I surrendered upon his moves... I responded and kissed him back... I encircle my arms on his shoulders and he locked his arms around my waist. We kissed with full of passion and wanting.

 

We are now lost in our own world feeling each other’s breathing. He tastes so sweet; his lips are so soft and smooth... I completely ignore and forget what's happening on our surrounding. Don't even bother if someone will see us. All I know is that I wanted to stay like this.

 

And then after some time we stopped and reach for air to breathe in.


He smiles at me and I just bow my head in shyness. He suddenly grabs my hand and asked me to go back to the group as if nothing happened.

 

 


 

“Guys where have you been?” Tiffany unnie asks when they saw us coming

 

“Uhm,... I just went to the washroom” I told her

“And you…” Taeyeon Unnie asks looking at Jongie

 

‘I just walked outside to catch some fresh air…” Jongie answered

“We just met on the hallway and came back at the same time.” he continued smiling looking at me and I just bow my head again


“Aha! I’m feeling something’s happening in here huh…” Yuri Unnie interrupts.

“Aniyo, we just met on the hallway…” I insisted

 

“Alright, alright…if you say so…We need to go now, Manager Oppa is already waiting outside and we still have schedule tomorrow morning to catch up. Thanks for this wonderful evening guys, we do appreciate it. ‘Til next time!” Taeyeon unnie said and we bid goodbye to the guys

 

 

 


All through the way going back to the dorm I was just silently smiling, looking outside the window imaging what had happened earlier. I still can’t believe how we ended up kissing. His lips against mine...


“Gosh how will I be able to sleep tonight Lee Jonghyun?... How could you do this to me?... You had my first kiss… Now what will happen on our next meeting?... Will it still be the same?... Will you open up to me why you did that?...”

 

Lots of questions rage in my mind now… but one thing is for sure…

 

 

 

 

I love this feeling…

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:

 

KYUNA Shippers: Mianhae for breaking your heart with this chapter. The story will not end sooner. There are lots of things to happen still... And my mind is still playing around and hopefully sooner I can post my next KYUNA Story... Let's wait for that!...

 

JONGYOON Shippers: Hope you like it! 'coz i really love it! kekeke...  "LOVE YOUR OWN MASTERPIECE!" ... I'm not really sure if i made the scene perfectly how it should be... (first timer) heheh.. anywayz...

 

Thanks for all the comments, subscribers, votes and all. Apprecaite it with all my heart. Hope you will not get tired of reading my story though I know most of you are now broken-hearted because of me. Thank you for staying with me....

 

Kamsahamnida!!! bows... bows and bows... ^_^

'til my next chapter...