Vacation Escapade Part 2

One of a Kind


 

 

 

 

The next day, all of them woke up early except for Yoona who is still comfortably sleeping in the room. Victoria is already preparing their breakfast and Changmin helps her to arrange the dining area. The other guys are just busy seeing the view from outside while chatting.

 

“Where’s Yoong?” Kyuhyun went in the Kitchen and asked Victoria

“As usual… she’s still sleeping inside the room…” Victoria answers

“Aish! That girl… I better go check her…”

 

He went inside the room to find out Yoona in deep sleep. He smirks upon seeing the girl and came up with an evil plan…

He checks the room and saw a make-up kit on the side table. He manages to get a lipstick, opens it and went beside Yoona. He slowly and carefully draws lines on Yoona’s face using the lipstick. Firstly on the nose, then on both cheeks and forehead. After doing his mission he went outside and calls Minho and Jonghyun silently and showed them his masterpiece.

 

“Kyaaaahhhh!"

"What did you do to her…? You’ll gonna be dead later hyung I swear…” Minho silently laughing upon seeing the poor Yoona

 

“Come on, open your camera now and let’s give her a remembrance… Kekeke…”
Evilkyu again

Jonghyun on the other hand was just observing and silently laughing while these two doing their evil missions with Yoona.

 

After completing their mission, Kyuhyun sits beside Yoona and shook her shoulder to wake her up. But Yoona just turned to the other side ignoring her best friend. Then Kyuhyun lies beside Yoona facing her back and slowly moves his face near her…

Jonghyun was shocked with Kyuhyun moves… Both eyes wide-open, he thought Kyuhyun was going to kiss Yoona when…

 

“Yoong… breakfast is ready… you don’t want to be left out… Vic and Minnie prepared something you have never tasted before your entire life…” Kyuhyun whispers on her ear… his way of waking her up. 

“Gosh! I thought he’s really going to kiss her…” Jonghyun feeling nervous talking in his mind

 

“Breakfast!” Yoona quickly gets up and accidentally, her head hit Kyuhyun on the nose

 

“Ouch!”

Kyuhyun holding his nose which is in slight pain

 

“Oh, mianhae Oppa” Yoona looking at her best friend sitting beside her

Jonghyun and Minho was laughing seeing him while holding his nose. They saw it as unintentional revenge by Yoona because of what he did earlier.  Kyuhyun just glare at the two. Yoona quickly got up from her bed and ran to the bathroom. She grabs her toothbrush while the guys are still inside her room waiting for her. She finished her brushing and when she finally saw herself in the mirror…

 

“Waahhhhhh!!!!”

A loud noise coming from the bathroom almost broke the glasses in front of her…

 

Yoona then went outside and give her deadliest glare to the guys on her bed, especially Kyuhyun...

 

“Told you hyung, you are so dead now…” Minho whispers to Kyuhyun beside him

 

“Yah!!!”

Yoona ran to Kyuhyun and got the lipstick from her bed.

Kyuhyun quickly got up and ran from her. Yoona’s face is really in flaming red, she badly wanted to catch him and do her revenge. They both ran inside the room while Jonghyun and Minho were laughing so hard at the two choding, evil best friends.

Kyuhyun accidentally slipped over something that made him fall on floor, which made Yoona successfully catch him. She quickly sits on his stomach not able to let him go and flashed a grin on her face while looking directly at her best friend…

 

“Now it’s time for revenge…”

No choice but to let her claim her pay-offs. Using the same lipstick Yoona draw lines on Kyuhyun face, she moves her hand upward, downward; sideward… now his face is designed in checkered…

 

“Hahaha…”

The two guys cannot control anymore their laughs

 

Then the two best friends smiled evilly to each other, quickly got up and ran over the two laughing guys. Minho was able to run outside the room and Kyuhyun trying to catch him while Yoona quickly jumped over Jonghyun that made him fall on the bed. Yoona was now on top of him with her knees both on the bed that made Jonghyun unable to stand up. She’s now smiling and grinning over him while Jonghyun just covered his face with both hands.

 

Yoona slowly moved her face on Jonghyun’s ear and whispered…

“Are you ready for my revenge, Jongie?”


Yoona’s sweet voice brought shivers to Jonghyun’s nerves that made him loose his hold of his face and just managed to close his eyes while Yoona doing her mission on his face.

Suddenly, he opens his eyes and saw Yoona smiling playfully at him… He then shifted his stares directly at her eyes that made Yoona stop what she’s doing and look at him also directly on his eyes... Now, they ended up staring deeply at each other…

Jonghyun slowly moved his stares down on Yoona’s lips…

Yoona suddenly blushed remembering again about the incidents of their kissing. While Yoona is blushing so hard, she manages to smile and moved her hand which is holding the lipstick on Jonghyun’s lips…

And successfully finalize her revenge on him. Jonghyun’s lips are now shining in red and that brought out her weirdest laugh.

 


Soon in time, the others barge on the room and shocked to see the two on their position.


“Yah! Yoong what are you doing with Jongie?” Kyuhyun shockingly asked her

The two blushed realizing their awkward position and quickly got up from the bed.

 

“Hahaha…” They all burst out in laughter upon seeing their faces.


“You are so playful… Anyway guys, our breakfast is now ready. But don’t clean your face yet… we should have a remembrance of those faces first…” Victoria teases them

“Yoong, Jongie and of course the man behind these all… Evilkyu! Hahaha…” Changmin speaks out


And they all eat their breakfast and took pictures afterwards especially the three with their masterpiece on each faces.

 

 

 


This is the 2nd day of their stay and they all decided to browse the whole place and somehow buy stuffs they can bring back to Seoul. They walk and explore every corner, every shop. They are completely amazed by the view and took selcas of them all.

 

“Guys let’s get those handmade shirts and put our own designs. Let’s see who the best artist among us…” Yoona stop on a shop where you can design your own shirt

“Let’s just put our photos in there with our signatures and write KYULINE in the center…” Changmin said

“Hyung you badly wanted to advertise our group huh…” Minho blurted out

“I like that idea, at least we have this stuff and every time we go out we can use it and walk proud while showing the people. We are the KYULINES…” Jonghyun said


Everyone nodded except for Yoona…

“Alright guys, I agree with that idea…” Kyu finally decided what to do and that leave Yoona pouting on them all

“Hahaha…aren’t you proud you are now officially in my group…?” Kyu turned to her

 

“Yah! Even if you don’t tell me, I am already part of it... and that leave me with no choice…” Yoona still pouting teasing Kyuhyun when suddenly she saw something from afar that made her eyes widen in surprise…

 

“Ice cream!!!”

She suddenly grab Kyuhyun arm and pulled him running through the Ice Cream store. The others just followed them and shook their heads while laughing at the two.


“Now you have to treat me Oppa…” as they arrived on the store

“Geez! You’re all time favorite… how can I say no if that makes my best friend smile in excitement…”

Then everyone grab their ice cream, had their shirts finished and continued exploring for some time. They decided to go back the villa to have their lunch. They prefer to eat home-made foods by Victoria than eating outside. At least they can request which one to have. 


Before sunset they decided to go swimming again…

 

 

 

 

On the beach…

 


“Let’s play WATER WRESTLING…” Minho encourages the guys

“That’s exciting!” Kyuhyun said


“What are we waiting for? Let the fight begin now!” Changmin told them

“We’ll gonna stay on the same team as yesterday…” He continues

 

 

 

1st round

KYUHYUN vs CHANGMIN

 

Kyuhyun was carried by Jonghyun on his back while Changmin was carried by Minho and both girls will be their cheerers and referees.


“Let the fight begin…” Victoria started

 

“Oppa you can do it! Come on!” Yoona cheering for her best friend, on the other side Victoria with Changmin

Changmin is really stronger if you compare with Kyuhyun. But still Kyuhyun stood up and had a fair fight with them… He’s pushing Changmin on both shoulders but Changmin was able to stand still. That was his technique, to let Kyuhyun waste all his energy first… When finally Kyuhyun got tired, Changmin smiled and give him a strong push that made the two, Kyuhyun and Jonghyun fell on the water.

1st score for Team B!


“We’ll make score on the next round, promise!” Jonghyun said to his partners

“We can do this! Fighting!” Yoona said while making a fist punch in the air

“Yeah! I will do better this time…” Kyuhyun said and the two nodded at him

 

 

 

2nd Round

JONGHYUN vs MINHO


“Next round begins” Victoria stated again

 

This time Kyuhyun was carrying Jonghyun and Changmin carrying Minho. Wow this is a very exciting fight; both are really doing great on this round. They are both strong.


“Jongie! Jongie! Jongie!” Yoona cheering on her team

“You have to win this Jongie! If you do, I promise I will treat you ice cream when we get back to Seoul!” Yoona said while cheering on Jonghyun

 

“Mwo! You will treat him… that’s unfair!” Kyuhyun suddenly blurted out in the middle of the fight

“Yah! Oppa concentrate”

Yoona said and Jonghyun was still focused and determined to make a score. Then after some time Kyuhyun was feeling weak because of the heaviness on his shoulders. And with just one final push from Jonghyun and Kyuhyun below, both opponents fell down…


“Yippee! We made a score!!!” Yoona smiled and clapped her hands happily

Yoona gave high-5 to her two partners and Jonghyun winked at her.


“Your promise…” Jonghyun said while smiling at her


“Yah! How about me? Aren’t you going to treat me also Yoong?”

“Hahahah… Of course I will Oppa… If we win this I will treat you also… arasso?!” Yoona finally said to her best friend

“Yay! Then you have to win this ‘coz you will be the one to play on the last round…”

“I will win this Oppa, trust me…” then she winked at him

 

“Jongie are you ready?” Kyuhyun asked him and he just nodded


Jonghyun will be the one to carry Yoona ‘coz Kyuhyun really feels very tired from the very 1st round. Hahaha…


Jonghyun moved down giving way for Yoona to climb on his back. Both are blushing and still feeling shy but they still manage to stand up and fight for their team. Finally, Yoona is already on her place and manages to hold Jonghyun on the forehead for her not to fall down. Jonghyun on the other hand holds Yoona on her legs to protect her from falling as well.

 

“Waaahhhh!” Yoona shouts afraid that she will fall

“Just hold tight on Jongie you will not fall don’t worry…” Kyuhyun said to her

 

On the other side,


“Gosh! I can’t believe I’m holding her on both legs…”

“Geez! First, I kissed her, second she covered me with her body in the bed just earlier and now, I’m holding her legs…”

“Aish! Jongie stop with your byuntae thoughts…”

 

Jonghyun was lost in his own world while the two best friends are talking.

 

 

 


3rd Round

YOONA vs VICTORIA


“Final Round begins…” Minho signaled for them to start


“You can do it Yoong! You are still the HIM YOONA I know…” Kyuhyun shouts and cheers for Yoona

Victoria was as strong as Yoona. It’s also a fair fight.

 

“Changmin is also the one carrying Victoria and that only means his energy will diminish soon.” Jonghyun smiled at his thought

Even if Victoria strongly pushes Yoona, Jonghyun was able to stand up for her and protect her from falling down. And soon in time, Changmin and Victoria became tired both.


“Now it’s time to win…”

Yoona whispered to Jonghyun while waiting for the last push on both teams.

 

The fight was getting exciting…

Jonghyun and Changmin are now walking forward and both girls are ready for their last blow…

Yoona with all her strength pushed Victoria and made her moved backwards with Changmin, and they both fall into the water…


“Yes!!! We won! We won!”

 

Yoona suddenly shouts and can’t control moving above Jonghyun that made the guy below her lost his balance and made them both fall into the water as well. When she was able to move up… she’s not aware that both her arms now encircles Jonghyun’s neck and at the same time Jonghyun holding her waist while still in the water…


“Gosh! I am really holding her now…” Jonghyun on his thoughts again

When she finally sees Jonghyun near her and finally realize that they are hugging for real she blushed so hard again…

 

“Mianhae…” as she quickly removes her arms on him

He just smiled and gestured her to walk forward then ‘coz the other team had gone out of the water already with Kyuhyun helping them. They are now having their rest on the sand.

The two finally went to them and also laid their body on the sands giving some time to take a rest...

 

 

“Guys, this will be the last night of our vacation… let’s make it memorable for all of us, before we head back home…”

Kyuhyun suddenly blurted out to them

 

“Then what’s the plan hyung?” Minho asks him

 

 

 

 

“You will see later…”