Secret Starting to Unfold

One of a Kind

 

 

 

After Yoona walked back through her dorm, Jonghyun stayed first in the car for some minutes. Jonghyun saw Yoona’s cap on the seat beside him, she has left it... He went outside wearing it and leans his back on the front side of his car.

As he was relaxing his self there suddenly his phone rings… It’s Yonghwa.

 

“Yoboseyo”

“Jonghyunnie, where are you?”

“Oh, hyung… I just went outside to have some fresh air…”


“With her..?”

“Uhmm...”

 

“Jongie-ah… When are you going to tell me…?”

“About what hyung…?”

 

“You know, I’m not just a best friend, but a brother that you can trust with your little secrets or even your big secrets…”

“Aish hyung, how could I ever hide a secret from you…? I’m coming now…”


As he was about to move back to the car… he saw a very familiar person running outside the building and dragging someone…

They stopped in one corner.

He decided to walk a little nearer to check if he’s right…


And he’s right…


Jonghyun saw Yoona dragging Kyuhyun outside the building… Of course he will lie to himself if he says he’s not jealous every time he sees them together… but he just keeps it inside. Yoona and Kyuhyun are best friends even before he became friends with Yoona.

 

“No need to feel this way… I completely trust her…” he whispered as he goes back to his car
 

 

 

 

 


YOONA POV

 


After seeing Kyu Oppa on our front door, I was left stunned, not even a single move…

 

“What am I gonna do now…? Think Yoona, think…Come on… Did he just press the doorbell…?” I mumble to myself

 

“Oh gosh!”

I cannot think anymore. The next thing I know,

 

“Kyu Oppa…”

 

I called him, quickly pulled his hand and I dragged him before the door opens… we both ran out of the building…

 

“Hey Yoong… stop please!”

I stopped upon hearing my best friend and we are already outside.

“Gosh Yoong! Now I believe you can really surpass to be an athlete someday…”


Kyu Oppa told me while catching his breathe

 

“Oppa, did you come to visit me?” I smiled at him

“Who else will I visit there? Of course it’s you babo...”

“Aish! I’m just making sure…”

“And why are you outside? Did you meet someone before me?”


“Geez! Now I’m dead…” I whispered to myself

“Think of a good reason Yoona-yah, you can do it…”


“Huh? Aniyo…  I just wanted to buy some foods and grab some ice cream…” I reasoned out awkwardly

“And now that you’re here… of course you have to accompany me…”

“Who told you…?”

 

“Aahhhh… Yoong…”

I pulled him again and we ran through the parking area. We stopped upon reaching there.


“Oppa, where’s your car...?”

“It’s over there… And stop dragging me, will you…?”

“Mianhae, I’m just excited…”


Finally we reached one grocery store and buy lots of foods to take home also to share with the girls… And of course my favorite ice cream, we decided to buy gallons instead…


As we are walking out from the grocery store… suddenly I received a message on my phone… it’s from Jongie…

 

FROM JONGIE:

“Hello My Yoong… I’m already in the dorm having a brother talk with hyung… Don’t stay long outside arasso…? You have to take a lot of rest… I love you so much…”


“Did he saw me with Kyu Oppa just earlier…? Based on his message I can clearly say he did…” I whispered to myself and started replying him…

 

FROM YOONA:

“Don’t worry Jongie; I will not stay long outside… I will call you later then… I love you as much as you love me too… (w/ kiss and a big hug^^)”


 

“Who was that?” Kyu Oppa suddenly appears at my back

“Kyaah! It’s the girls; they are asking me where I am now…”


“Ah… Come on, we have to hurry up… I’m hungry now…” Kyu Oppa told me he didn’t eat his dinner yet.

 

 

 

 

SNSD DORM


“Why someone is missing here, where’s the 2nd Maknae?” Taeyeon already arrived at the dorm.

 

“Unnie, she went outside with Kyu Oppa but they are coming back now, Yoona-yah sends me a message that they brought lots of foods…”-Yuri

Suddenly the doorbell rings…

 

“Speaking…” –Yuri


“Wow! The love birds had come back…”  Jessica blurted out and Yoona glared at her

“I mean best friends… kekeke…”


“Saranghae Oppa! We really love foods… You should always visit us here Oppa…”

Sooyoung this time gets the bags Kyuhyun was holding

 

“Unnie, the foods are for me…” Yoona tease

“Mwo! For you? But I thought you already eat outside…”


“Ah… I… I mean… we are going to share the foods…  come on… it’s getting late and we need to take a rest early… right Oppa?”

Yoona blurted out awkwardly.

 

“You just made a wrong move Yoona… Now they are all confuse…” She whispers to herself

 

“Yeah right! Let’s eat now!” -Kyuhyun said and Yoona just sighed in relief

 


After eating, Kyuhyun just stayed for some time chatting with Yoona and then he let her have rest early for their flight tomorrow…

 

“I know you’ll do great on your concert… take care of yourself Yoong…and enjoy your 3 days there… Don’t forget to get me a gift when you come back… Kekeke…”

“Oppa you are such a kiddo… do you like a huge Rilakkuma? Just as huge as me…?”

 

“Give me something that exemplifies Im Choding… a carbon of you…”

 

“Where am I supposed to get that Oppa…?”

“Hahaha… I’m just kidding Yoong… Nobody can copy the Im Choding that I know… ‘Coz my best friend is unique!”

 

Yoona smiled upon hearing the statement of Kyuhyun. She misses her best friend as well, but things will start to become different now… and sooner when he will be able to know about her and Jonghyun she just hopes he will still be the same best friend Kyuhyun that she knows.

She just doesn’t want to happen again the last time that her best friend ignores her when she and someone from his group had dated before though it didn’t last long ‘coz Yoona decided to break apart for some reasons.

 

“I think I should be going now ‘coz my best friend needs to recharge a lot!”

“Alright Oppa… take care on your way… and thanks…”

“It’s not new anymore Yoong… it’s nothing…”


“Thanks for being my best friend…”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly stopped and absorbs the meaning of Yoona’s remark…

He nodded in response and gives Yoona a big hug before he goes…

 

 

 


The girls are already sleeping in their respective rooms while Yoona decided to stay first in the living room and before she sleeps of course she has to call her one and only Jongie…


A smile curved on her face as she was dialing his number…

 


“Yoboseyo… "

 

The other line had answered...

 

"Can I please talk to the guy who had stolen a kiss from me just earlier?”

 

Jonghyun forms a smile upon hearing her teasing voice.

 

“Uhm… is this girl who had made that guy lost his breathes just earlier because of her responses to the kiss?”


“Mwo! Jongie did I made that?”

“Hahaha… of course you did… who else? You’re the only one who takes my breath away…”

 

“Hahaha… you’re too cheesy…”

 

“Well, blame my ever beautiful girlfriend…she had made this effect on me…”

“Ahh… Jongie I badly want to pinch your cheeks right now… I miss you already…”


“I miss my girlfriend as well… Will you please tell her that I love her so much…?”

“Dae… I will… But can I ask… Not to interrupt you, but I just want to know how do you describe your love to her?”

 

“Well, I can say it in just one word…

She’s my LIFE…”

 

Yoona stayed quiet from the other line and listen carefully to every words coming out from her beloved boyfriend as he continues…

 

“She may never know how she has changed my life from the very beginning… but right now I can assure her, my life will be nothing without her…”

 

Tears began to form from Yoona’s eyes upon hearing Jonghyun’s statement…


“I love you Jongie…”

“Hey, are you crying…?”

 

“I’m just happy to be with you… thank you for loving me…”

 

“Sshhh… I should be the one thanking you… I love you so much Yoong… thanks for coming into my life…”

“And I’m looking forward on spending my life with you until the day we grow old and even up to my last breathe…”

 


“Jongie, it seems like we’re getting married already…”

“Will you marry me tomorrow then My Yoong?”


“I’m sorry but I cannot…”

 

“Mwo…”

“I have to go to Japan tomorrow… remember, we still have a concert to perform there…”

“Aw! Yeah… I thought so…”


“Hahaha…”

Yoona suddenly laughs but still touched of what Jonghyun has told her.

 

“You got me with that huh…”

 

“Anyway, Yoong I think you have to sleep now… Don’t cry any more okay, you don’t want to have your eyes sored by tomorrow… all the best on your concert! And most importantly, don’t forget to send me a message tomorrow morning… arasso? I love you… sleep well okay…?”

 

“Noted sir! I love you… I love you… I love you… million times I love you…”

“Hahaha… I love you so much, more than that Yoong… how about a kiss?”

 

“uhmmmwaaaahhhh!!!”

“Wow! That was so sweet…”

 

“Bye now Jongie…”

“Bye My Love...”

 

 

 

 

 


CNBLUE DORM

 

 


Some time ago before Yoona called…

 


FLASHBACK:

Jonghyun was already in his room when Yonghwa approached him.

 

“Hyung…”

“How’s everything…?”

Slowly, Yonghwa curves a smile on his lips and suddenly jumps to Jonghyun and give him a brother hug…

 

“Jonghyunnie… I’m so happy for you…”

“Yah! Hyung… Let go…Do you want to kill me…? I can’t breathe…”

“I’m still going to marry My Yoong…”


“Kekeke… now you blurted it out…”

This time Yonghwa released his arms on Jonghyun and sits beside his bed.

 

“I really wanted to tell you from the very start… even what happened there in the hotel but you know hyung… I’d rather choose to stay quiet than tell everything that happened…”

“I know you so well Jongie… you don’t have to worry…”

“And I would like to apologize as well…”

 

“Apologize for what hyung?”

 

“I was passing by at that time and about to go to the bathroom but accidentally… I saw you and Yoona… Kekeke… you know…”

Jonghyun suddenly blushed upon hearing Yonghwa’s explanation.

 

“But don’t worry Jongie… I didn’t saw the whole scene… just a bit ‘coz I quickly went back and tried to find another bathroom…”

“I was just observing you after that incident and I can see clearly in your eyes how happy you are but at the same time you seems so confused and I don’t know why…”

“And then, when Kyuhyun called me and asking about your schedule and my permission… I didn’t have any second thought to allow you to go… well; I believe that is your best chance to confess to her everything…”

“And I’m pretty sure that I made the right decision of letting you go with them on that vacation… I was just happy observing you both after picking you up in the airport up to the time when we had dinner with the girls at their dorm…”

 

“Aish! Hyung… you are such an angel… but you know what? My confession to her was really unexpected… I can’t really believe I just did that on the last minute…”

Then Jonghyun continued sharing to him what exactly happened to them on the vacation. Their explorations and even the games and the incident of him when he got sick on the last day even how Yoona took care of him.

 

“Actually Hyung we decided not to tell anybody about our relationship yet…”

“Really? But how about now…”

“It’s alright…I’ll just tell her about it when she comes back from their concert…”

“We really cannot keep it as a secret for long…”

 

“Yeah… and it’s best for you as well… at least anytime you can just invite her here in the dorm instead of risking yourselves outside… you can just have quality time here… and we promise we will not disturb you… Kekeke… we’ll just stay in our rooms every time she’s here…”

Or I will just tell her to invite Seohyun-shi as well… Hahaha…”

“Yah!”

 

“And we’ll going to have a double date! What a brilliant idea!”

Jonghyun and Yonghwa gave him a deadly glare.


“Anyway, Jongie you have to open up to the 2 Maknae as well okay… they are both waiting for your good news… and I’m sure they are very happy for you…”

Jonghyun just nodded and flashed a smile on his hyung. He’s really blessed that he has brothers he can share everything with and be open up during his challenging times even; he has some shoulders to lean on. He is very lucky to be with his brothers, CNBLUE.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 


“I’m indeed very lucky to have such brothers and to have Yoona officially as a part of my life now…“

Jonghyun whispers to himself after the conversation with Yoona a while ago… suddenly a smile forms on his lips…


“I think I have an idea now how I can have a quality time with her as soon as she comes back from the concert in 3 days…”

“And it will be a great time for us then… She will love it for sure! Geez! I’m getting excited…”

 


“Ahh! I just love this wonderful feeling…”