Close-r Friends

One of a Kind

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON POV

 

I was so shocked to see these two, Yoona and Jonghyun running towards us just like some people are after them, but what shocked me most is when I tend to look at their hands, clasped together.

They looked at each other and when they realized we are looking at their hands, they quickly removed it as if they don’t know that they did.

 

‘Omo, what is happening between these two? Are they a couple already? How come we don’t have any hint of their interactions lately?”

 

Few questions running in my mind as I glared on both of them. Yoona is panting while Jonghyun is smiling awkwardly towards us.

 

‘Unnie… are you two together? For real?”  Seohyun said while pointing to them breaks the silence.

“Uhm… aniyo guys, we are just friends…” Yoona slowly said catching her breathe and Jonghyun is still awkward thinking what to tell the girls

 

“I think we need to leave the issue first behind and we’ll just talk about it later. We need to enjoy this night. And I’m sure you all guys are hungry now right?” –Yonghwa interrupts

“Okay guys, grab your plates now. And Maknae lead the prayers.” I finally told them

 

As soon as Yoona went to us, I sat beside her and whispered,

 

“You have some explaining to do later, arasso?” and she just shyly nodded at me.

“And this time don’t run from us…” I continued and she just smiled at me sweetly

 

“Mianhae unnie! I will not run… I will share to you what really happened from the very start” She finally said and I pat her head just like a little kid.

“This time we need to enjoy and feel relaxed…” I lastly told her

 

 

 

 

 

 

JONGHYUN POV

 

“I thought the girls are going to interrogate us… “ I calmly breathe out after hearing Taeyeon-shi spoke.

“Geez, I didn’t know that we could end up holding hands while in front of them. What an awkward situation. ”

I whispered to myself still in disbelief of what happened

 

“And Taeyeon-shi’s glare is really scary…”

 

“Hahahahaha…” 

I suddenly heard the two CNBLUE maknaes laughing when we managed to sat on the other side.

 

“Hyung you should see how you looked just earlier, you are really awkward and a bit scared” –Minhyuk said

“And you even cannot look directly at Taeyeon noona’s eyes…Hahaha” -Jungshin second the motion teasing him

 

“Aish! These kids really… I want to tie them up now if only the girls are not here. Just wait ‘til we get to the dorm you both” I eyed them

 

“Guys come on now! Grab your foods…” –Yonghwa hyung called us and we went to the others.

 

‘Wow! I can smell the Pork Soup… did you cook my favorite hyung?” I asked Yonghwa hyung

“Nope, the girls brought it…” he answered

 

“Oh, Yoona-shi prepared it. She said she just want to cook something to warm up, and it happened to be your favorite huh...” –Yuri suddenly blurted out with a teasing smile

“Oh, Yoong cooked it?” I asked her and she gave me a confusing look

 

“Yoong... Did I hear it right, you call her Yoong?” Yuri suddenly

“Uhm, don’t worry Jonghyun-shi, I understand now.” She then smiles at me while I rub the back of my head and smiled back at her

 

 

 I glanced at Yoona while I’m about to get the foods and she’s already eating while Taeyeon-shi is talking beside her.  We decided to make a huge circle while we are seated with the foods placed on the center. I was sitting across Yoona.

 

“Jonghyun-shi how is the Pork Soup?” –Yuri suddenly asked me while she’s tapping Yoona who’s almost choking beside her.

“Yoona’s the one who prepared it; she cooked it before she went on shooting.”

 

“Oh, it’s great… This is the best pork soup I’ve ever tasted.” I answered her and smiled at Yoona

“But hyung you’ve just tasted two different styles of it, one that Yonghwa hyung cooked and now Yoona’s…” Jungshin suddenly teased me and this time time Yoona laughs silently. She is so cute laughing like that.

 

“Yeah, Jongie-ah is really picky in comes to foods although he loves to eat a lot… and he is some kind of transforms whenever he sees bunches of them” –Yonghwa spoke ‘

“Just like someone here, who loves to eat a lot, but the difference is she’s not picky… and most of all she loves to eat her favorite ice cream every day. And the good thing, though she eats a lot, she never gains weight.”  –Yuri said

“Is that me, unnie?” Sooyoung blurted out raising her hand

“Do you eat ice cream everyday Sooyoungie?” –Hyoyeon

“We are talking about the second Shikshin here…” –Jessica poke Sooyoung

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA POV

 

When SNSD and CNBLUE crashed together, the result is never ending teasing.  And the center of teasing tonight, it’s none other than me and Jongie.

At least the SUJU Oppa’s are not here or I will be on the hot seat again just like what happened last year with me and one of their members. Well it’s a secret though, it’s all in the past now and I totally moved on and same with the guy. Now I’m focusing on the present and the future… 

We finished eating and I am so full. Now I feel a bit sleepy. It’s really a cool atmosphere here. Unnies are arranging now the remained foods and cleaning the area. They let me take a rest ‘coz I just went from a photo shoot.

I stood up and walk a little on the near bench. I slowly lay down my body on the grass and feel the ambiance and cold breeze.  I closed my eyes for a while; and I’m slowly drifting to sleep.

After some time, I finally woke up. It’s just a short nap I think. But when I opened my eyes, I saw them all by the seaside, the others are playing along with the waters, the others are running to each other and in the center I can see a bonfire with Taeyeon unnie, Jessica-unnie, Seohyun Maknae and Yonghwa-shi who is strumming a guitar while the girls are singing.

And then I realize I am also covered by a thick jacket.  I wonder whose jacket it was. I slowly stood up still facing them and then…

 

 

“You’re awake…”

 

“Waaahhhhh!” 

I shouted and rolled along the grass shocked hearing the guy spoke, who was sitting on my other side, its Jonghyun smiling at me.

 

“Mianhae for shouting… you scared me Jongie…” I said to him while fixing myself to sit facing him

 

“Oh, I’m sorry Yoong... They just let me watched over you ‘coz you have fallen asleep in here.” –he explains

“Oh, have I slept for long hours? I’m sorry that you have to watch over me instead of enjoying with them.”

“It’s okay Yoong; I will definitely volunteer myself even if they won’t ask me to do it.” He said to me smiling showing his cute dimples

 

“Do you want to go with them now?” he asks me

“Let’s just stay here for a while Jongie, is that okay with you?” 

 

He nodded in response.

I moved beside him and comfortably laid my head on his shoulder.

 

“Thanks Jongie…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

JONGHYUN POV

 

I’m surprised when suddenly she sat beside me and placed her head on my shoulder. Geez! My heart is thumping and thumping and thumping uncontrollably. I hope she doesn’t notice it. She can do change my heartbeat in just seconds.

I was stunned and silence occupied between us.

We stayed like that for some minutes; I guess she wants to take some more rest before we head back to the rest playing by the seashore.

I let her wear my jacket as we walked to the others. We sat by the bonfire together with the group singing.

 

The girls are singing “IF I AIN”T GOT YOU” Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany.

 

After the girls… ”LOVE LIGHT”

A duet between Yonghwa hyung and Seohyun-shi.

 

They finished the song and…

 

“Jongie it’s your turn now.”

Hyung handed me the guitar and now I’m thinking what to sing. I looked at the girl beside me, Yoona.  Then slowly I started strumming and plucking the strings … and sing…

 

“JUST THE WAY YOU ARE”

 

While I am singing I just looked at my guitar and looked in front. I’m shy to look at her. I don’t know if I will be able to concentrate if I do so.

The girls clapped their hands after I sang including Yoona.  

 

“Actually it’s Yoona Unnie's favorite and Kyu Oppa kind of always sings that song to her” –Seohyun said

After hearing it from her I just bowed my head.  “Jealous?”

 

Then I heard Jessica-shi speaks…

 

 

“Now let’s hear a duet from you both.” she requested eyeing me and Yoona.

 

“Can I just listen to Jongie sing?” Yoona suddenly said

“It’s nice to hear your voices blend together just like the last time.” Tiffany said

 

“Unnie, I would like you to sing “WAY BACK INTO LOVE". I know you love that song as well.” –Seohyun

 

I gently smiled at her and she smiled back telling me that she agrees then.

I closed my eyes and feel the song as I moved my fingers on the strings again and listened very well to her lovely voice…

 

I've been living with a shadow overhead, I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed,
I've been lonely for so long, trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on!


I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away, Just in case I ever need them again someday,
I've been setting aside time, to clear a little space in the corners of my mind!


All I want to do is find a way back into love. I can't make it true without a way back into love.

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine, I've been searching but I just don't see the signs,
I know that it's out there, There's got to be something for my soul somewhere!


I've been looking for someone to shed some light, Not somebody just to get me through the night,
I could use some direction, And I'm open to your suggestions.


All I want to do is find a way back into love. I can't make it through without a way back into love.
And if I open my heart again, I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end!


There are moments when I don't know if it's real, or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration, Not just another negotiation



All I want to do is find a way back into love, I can't make it through without a way back into love,
And if I open my heart to you, I'm hoping you'll show me what to do,
And if you help me to start again, You know that I'll be there for you in the end

 


 

The night has ended with full of relaxing music and afterwards sharing stories. I and Yoona were just quiet listening to them.

It’s almost midnight when we decided to go home and the wind is getting colder this time. It’s good thing I wore a thick sweatshirt and brought my thick jacket which is worn by Yoona.  We drove them back to their dorm.

 

“Hey you two lovebirds! We need to go inside now. Bye Jonghyun-shi! Thanks for the ride anyways.” –Taeyeon-shi

 

 

I walked beside Yoona and we stopped on their front door while the other girls are already inside.

I told her that I’ll be flying to Japan with the boys tomorrow for a Winter Concert. But we will be going back on the following day. We’ll gonna be busy for the whole month flying back and forth to Japan.  I really don’t know why I’m telling her my schedules; she’s not yet my girlfriend though. I just had this feeling that I need to tell her or else I will not be able to sleep tonight.

 

“In 2 days we are also flying to Paris for the Music Bank and return after 3 days.” She told me

“We’ll be both busy then. “ I sadly told her

“We can communicate though, we have our mobile phones Jongie-ah.”

 

“You promise to keep in touch with me?” I asked her again

“Uhm… I don’t know… “ She teasingly told me

 

“Hahahahaha!!!"

and then she laughed

 

“Of course I promise.”

"Bye for now, Taeyeon Unnie is calling me... I'll see you I don't know when exactly. heheh... see you when we see each other then. Take care".

 

I said goodbye to her and just I realized while i'm driving that I left my jacket with her. I guess I will just get it next time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:

 

Thanks so much guys for the comments, subscribers and all. I do appreciate them and sorry if i'm not communicating that much. I'm trying my best now to make the story lively as it should be. As a first timer here in this field of making fiction stories, I'm not sure if I'm really doing well enough. We'll I guess just

"BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND NEVER, EVER GIVE UP!"

 

Anyways...

JONGYOON moments still running and KYUNA Moments follows....

 

Kamsahamnida!!! ^_^