The Way To Your Heart

One of a Kind

 

“Ok guys now we need to transfer to the music room to witness and enjoy more of the live performance of our CNBLUE brothers here.”

Leeteuk advice everyone so that they can feel the whole ambiance of performing live ballads.

 

 

Jonghyun Pov

 

I close my eyes, stomp my left foot and then my right foot, and then my left foot again and continued stomping. That’s what I do whenever we are about to perform live.

 

“Geez! Why am I so nervous?  It’s not really a concert though; but knowing I will sing and play my guitar very close to Yoona; I just hope I will not ruin my performance.”… I mumbled to myself

 

I get my acoustic guitar and we are heading to the music room right now. There is a small center stage, the lights are a bit dim and you can feel a very relaxing ambiance in here. There are some musical instruments also like electric guitars, keyboard and a piano ‘coz some of the Super Junior members know how to play instruments as well. They are all really talented no wonder they are so popular in many countries. They even let us use those instruments if ever needed.

 

All of them go to their own places in the audience area. This time Minhyuk and Jungshin will be one of the audiences. Only I and our leader hyung will be performing and as Yonghwa hyung give the introduction…

 

“Good evening… or shall I say good morning to everyone. CNBLUE is going to perform to you live as a birthday gift to our beloved Kyuhyun hyung. Hope you guys enjoy our piece of a live music.”

As yonghwa hyung started…

 

I tend to look at the audience and I saw Yoona; she’s sitting in the front with Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Seohyun and Yuri.

She was just silent and concentrating on us. You can see from her eyes how excited she was.


 

 

Yoona Pov

 

So not all of them are performing, it’s only Jonghyun-shi and Yonghwa-shi. But it’s alright as long as he will be singing no matter what, no matter where…

I am very excited to see him perform. I really love ballads. And what I love the most is hearing from the voice of this cute guy in front of me.

 

“LEE JONGHYUN, you are so daebak!”… I wish I could shout that out loud

 

How I hope I can sing a duet with him one day, but I guess that’s impossible to happen ‘coz my voice is a bit crap. It’s not that I can’t sing, just my voice is not as good as my unnies and Maknae. That’s why I’m attending voice tutorial lessons and doing my very best to improve it.

 

“Don’t lose hope Yoona, who knows you will have a chance and try to sing with him tonight...”

A very sweet smile appeared on my lips while I’m imagining him beside me on stage as we’re doing a duet performance tonight.

 

“Hey weirdo! What are you doing? Smiling on your own? Has your mind have gone out of you?”

I suddenly glared at the guy beside me interrogating me continuously, its kyuhyun oppa.

 

“Sshhh… oppa be quiet. They are now starting…” I just told eyeing him

 

 

Kyuhyun Pov

 

My best friend Yoong really loves to listen to ballad music. She even asked me to accompany her in some concerts of ballad singers. Imagine we even fly to different countries on our available days, sometimes with the group or most of the time only the two of us, back and forth right after the concert just to spoil her request.

 

“Such a weirdo, spoiled girl... tsk, tsk..”

 

I caught a glimpse of her smiling while looking directly on the stage. I turned to look on the stage and just found the band is busy preparing their things. I guess she’s in her own world again smiling on herself. I tapped her on the shoulder to bring her back to reality.

 

She eyed on me telling me to be quiet… This girl really, you cannot even disturb her in times like this. She concentrates more on the things she loved the most.

 

Then Yonghwa started doing the introduction…

 

 

 

First song to perform is Man in front of the mirror”

(I put some links on my facebook account just in case you want to check on the song)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=121578728034764

 

 

After the first song, everyone shouted in excitement and clapped their hands

 

“Kamsahamida!”  Jonghyun and Yonghwa both said in unison while bowing their heads

“If you have any song request guys, feel free to tell us and we will sing it for you.” –Yonghwa speak to the audience

 

“Yonghwa-shi!” –Yuri interrupts and stood up

 

“Yoona-yah is one of your loyal fans and I suggest you play the song, One Of a Kind. It’s one of her favorites. And she kinda sings it even while taking a bath…Kekeke... :D “

 

 

 

Yoona Pov

 

They already finished the very first song… I was very happy, I shout just like a huge fan of them while clapping my hands like everyone does.

Yonghwa-shi spoke over the microphone…

 

“If you have any song request guys, feel free to tell us and we will sing it for you.”

 

 Then Yuri-unnie stands up…

I guess she will be having a song request, well I’m right… but no…

 

I was shocked to hear that she is requesting a song for me. “Oh my! Yuri-unnie…” she even blurted out that I’m singing their song while on shower.

 

I glared at her in disbelief… she just smiled and gave me a playful wink

“Gosh… Unnie, what are you doing?” – I whispered to her not even earning an answer

 

Then Yonghwa-shi spoke again…

“Thanks for the request Yuri-shi… I guess Yoona-shi knows the song already so I suggest it will be the best to let her sing with us here on stage….right Yoona-shi?”

 

“Mwo... me? I will sing? No no no...” I said objecting what he wants me to do then...

 

“Go Yoona! Go Yoona!” everyone was teasing me to go on stage to sing

 

Suddenly 2 people beside me made me stood up and pulled me through the small stage.

Its Kyu oppa and yuri-unnie.

 

“You can do it! Think of it as your present for me” -kyu oppa said giving me a wink

 

“Waahhh! They all teased me to death…” I whispered to myself then after some time

 

“Alright as you wish…” I finally agreed

“Gosh! I am so nervous right now…”

 

 While going up the small stage I was looking at Jonghyun-shi and found his eyes on me, and he’s smiling. I really don’t know what’s happening but I think it’s really my destiny to sing here with him. That’s true, that’s one of my favorite songs and I’m singing it not only in the shower but everywhere I go feeling the voice of this guy smiling right in front of me.

I am now on the stage getting ready to sing with them for the very first time in my life…

Everyone’s clapping their hands… they are all very excited for this once in a lifetime performance of mine. I will do it to the best I could...

 

“Yoona-yah! Fighting!...” – I help myself control my nervousness

I stood in between these 2 guys both of them holding a guitar while I’m on microphone.

 

“We have only two microphones here so that only means Yoona-shi is going to sing my part...” Yonghwa

 

“Go Yoona! Go Yoona!” they all cheer for me again

“Alright then…I’m ready…” I said to all of them smiling now with full of energy

 

They started strumming the guitar…

I still feel a bit nervous knowing that this is a duet between me and Jonghyun-shi. Gosh, my entire wishes are coming true in this very evening.

Jonghyun-shi started singing his part while his eyes on me…

 

“On the floor, you’re moving in a way I can’t ignore, yeah.

I’m in heat, I caught a glimpse and now I’m at your feet. Oh no.”

 

Gosh! He is so… I can’t really explain what I am feeling right now, but this is so much happiness…

Then my turn to sing looking at his eyes as well…

 

“I can’t escape it, there’s no way to hide this feeling I got I can’t deny.

I don’t know your name but it’s all the same ‘coz I can feel your heart and now I’m sure...”

 

I sang from my heart, feeling every lyrics of this song and made me mesmerized by his stares...

Then again his part, eyes still fixed on me..

 

“Don’t you know there’s nothing I can do. I got to get to know you. 

I had to see this through, I want it all.

I got to let you know this feeling is so true

‘Coz I know that you’re one of a kind and I can’t get you out of my mind.”

 

Everyone started shouting feeling the chemistry between the two of us singing… I can hear the teasing and the giggles from them.

Gosh! My heart is going to burst in this very moment…

We continued singing the entire song not changing our stares at each other as if we are the only ones on stage having our moment.

 

“What would you say if I was to walk up to you...? Would you feel the same if I tell you this feeling is true? I wonder what would you do…”

 

He sang his part on the bridge.

While pronouncing every word he looks at me with all sincerity as if he’s talking to me over the lyrics of the song. I can feel his heart talking right through me…

 

“Don’t you know there’s nothing I can do. I got to get to know you. 

I had to see this through, I want it all.

I got to let you know this feeling is so true

‘Coz I know that you’re one of a kind and I can’t get you out of my mind.”

 

 

I was stunned…

 

Then I heard the loud shouting and clapping from the audiences and got back to my senses realizing we just finished the song…

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

 

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=121584371367533

(Here is the link for One Of a Kind by Cnblue)

 

This is just Part 1... More and more JONGYOON moments and for KYUNA don't worry there will be lots of moments of them on the next chapters...

Kamsahamnida for all your comments, for the subscribers, the votes and all. Hope you will not get bored and get tired following my story... ;)