Yoona’s Move

One of a Kind

 

SM TOWN CONCERT

 

All of the artists were very energetic with every performance they made. Everyone and all the fans greeted Kyuhyun and even sing Happy Birthday song to him.

And they are all very excited for the upcoming celebration in SUJU’s Dorm.

Backstage…

 

Yoona Pov

 

“Kyu Oppa!” I shouted.

When I saw Kyu oppa I ran to him straight to start my mission.

“Yah Yoong! Don’t shout, see! You disturbed everyone. They are all looking at us right now. Anyway, what is it? Anything I can do for you?"

 

“Oppa you’re so mean... “ I said while pouting at him.

“Don’t give me that look, I will kiss you!”-kyuhyun

“Yah! Evilkyu!” I hit him on his shoulder

 

 “Yah! I’m just kidding; don’t be too violent Him Yoona!" He said while teasing

“I’m sorry but can I ask you a favor oppa?”

“Anything for my Grandma Deer!” –Kyu

 

“I badly needed your help to get this latest version of Game Console. I know you are the one expert for this. I found in one of the malls nearby and reserved it already. I promise the ahjumma there that I will come back tonight to check on this. This is the last piece and someone will grab it tomorrow if I will not be able to get it as I promised.”

I blurted while breathing heavily

 

“But Yoong why it has to be on the same day of our concert?!”

 I pouted hard after hearing his response…

 

“Arasso! Arasso! How can I say no to you when you are acting like that?”

I jump in happiness and hug him while saying thank you.

 

Mission 1 accomplished!

I told them and they were very happy to know I did my first part. Kekeke. :D

 

After the concert…

 

Kyuhyun Pov

 

I was surprise that my best friend, IM YOONA asked me a favor to accompany her to buy a latest version of game console. Imagine she asked me and we’ll go straight away after the concert. I guess that’s the effect of teaching her my games and became GameYoong!

Geez! But I love it! She will always accompany me when my Kyuline members are out of contact. When she has time we play my favorite starcraft and even she beats me. Ah! Really a weirdo girl. But I like her that way; she’s very cool and choding. I’ll never get bored whenever she’s around; she’s fun to be with.

I went to her after the concert and told her that we’ll just meet at the parking area of the concert venue where I parked my car. It’s good thing I brought my car with me ‘coz I was not able to go by van with hyungs earlier for some reasons.

After changing my clothes, I bid goodbye to my hyungs and hurriedly go outside and meet my best friend.

 

Yoona Pov

 

I and Kyu Oppa were heading now to the mall and we reached the game stall inside,

2nd mission -my secret gift for him to approve

 

“Oh you came back!”- said the ahjumma

“Here it is.” As she handed me my reservation

I turned to Kyu Oppa and showed him the game console. He was very surprised because it is indeed the latest version that he was looking for as well. And it was the last piece so he told me to get it right away without any second thought.

Wow! 2nd mission accomplished! That easy as expected… Kekeke…:D

 

Now my 3rd Mission – bring him back to SUJU Dorm at exactly this time as per advice by Leeteuk Oppa

 

 

Meanwhile at SUJU’s DORM...

 

Everyone had arrived including CNBLUE. They were the closest to the SM Artists among all groups from KPOP. They are like their brothers.

All foods are already prepared, the decorations are all set. The sound system, the cake that Changmin and Victoria brought and the drinks from CNBLUE. While preparing and waiting for the most important person, they were having their own worlds…

Tiffany and Siwon are having a chat as if they missed each other for a long time.

Sunny and Sungmin doing a battle of Aegyo while Seohyun, Ryeowook, Yuri and Yesung are laughing while watching their fight.

Yongwha stealing glances to the laughing lady across him- Seohyun. And the two maknae’s of cnblue smiling to their leader’s behavior while shaking their heads in disbelief.

Donghae and Jessica preparing the confetti while talking. Others are just in the living room preparing themselves.

Taeyeon and Leeteuk checking everything while waiting for Yoona’s report.

 

Earlier minutes ago,

 

Jonghyun Pov

 

We’re already in front door of SUJU’s dorm and I can’t control my heart right now. It is really beating faster.

"Geez! Breathe in, breathe out!”

 

“Relax bro! You’re cool. Just show her your true emotions.”-Yonghwa

“Yah! What are you talking about hyung? You know I’m shy in front of girls most especially her.”

“Then help yourself. Just be cool!”-Yonghwa

 

“You are too obvious hyung! Be careful, they might suspect something in you and your secrets will unfold tonight.”

-minhyuk teasing me 

 

“Just enjoy and move to the groove. We’ll going to be partying all night. I missed this.” –jungshin while showing his dance steps

“We’re not in a disco bar. This is a birthday party. Just shut up!” I tapped his forehead

 

Then after a while, Kangin hyung welcomed us inside…

Everyone welcomed us.

 

“Hello there CNBLUE boys! Suit yourselves, just feel at home ok.” –Yuri said while giving a meaningful smile at me.

 

Yuri Pov

 

I was surprised to see the band of CNBLUE were here as well. I guess someone will be very happy to see this guy in front of me.

I went to them and greet my warmest welcome with a smile looking at their lead guitarist.

 

“Hello there CNBLUE boys! Suit yourselves, just feel at home ok.” - I told them as if I’m the one living in this dorm.

“Kamsahamnida yuri-shi” they all said

 

I smiled then went to Seohyun Maknae and whispered to her,

 

“I guess your night will be as complete as Yoona-yah! Aigoo.. Maknae. Look at you, your face is as red as a tomato right now.” I said while tickling her on the waist

 

“Stop it Unnie! I’m not blushing!”-Seohyun

 

"I teased Maknae and I want to tease more Yoona-yah when she comes. Kekeke..." :D (Evil Yuri!)

 

 

Jonghyun Pov

 

We were seated in the living room, I looked back and forth searching for her, I found all SNSD girls but Yoona was nowhere… I excused myself and went to the kitchen to grab some water and relax myself somehow hoping she’s there but unfortunately, no traces of Yoona. Suddenly Changmin came beside me while I’m drinking, he tapped my shoulder.

 

“Don’t worry Jongie-ah she’s coming. She’s with Kyuhyun right now doing her mission.”-changmin

 

I blurted and widen my eyes at him shocked after hearing the phrase “She’s with Kyuhyun right now doing her mission”

 

“Yah! Don’t think like that! She has to bring Kyuhyun somewhere so that we can prepare everything and we’ll going to wait for them to arrive here and the surprise attack will start!”-changmin explained

 

"Ah, is that it?!" –I just said awkwardly regretting my gestures earlier then we started to chat and talked about our surprise for hyung.

 

We return to the living room ‘coz Leeteuk hyung already received a signal from Yoona that they are coming in a while.

“She will be coming.” I mumbled to myself and breathed calmly.

 

Yoona Pov

 

Now, we are heading to the venue. I told oppa that we should try it right now to check if it really works well and play it ourselves first before anyone would.

“Oppa I’m very excited to play this. Surely I am going to beat you again.”

“Whoa! Remember Yoong, I’m still the original Game Master, GAMEKYU!”

On our way to the dorm, we are full of teasing moments while I’m sending messages to Leeteuk Oppa telling him where exactly our location and the possible time we’ll reach the place.

 

“Hey Weirdo Yoong! Why you keep on smiling on the phone. Is there something funny in there? Or maybe there is something you need to confess to your best friend huh.”

“Huh.Uhm it’s nothing oppa, I’m just texting Yuri unnie about our shopping tomorrow.”

 

“Wrong move Yoona”- I whisper to myself

 

“I thought you are excited to beat me with the game, now you’re more excited on your shopping.”-kyu pouting

 

“I’m more excited to be with you oppa, don’t worry!” I just said giving him my sweetest smile and he blushed.

"Oh my! Is he really blushing??!"

 

Kyuhyun Pov

 

"What am I doing? I’m blushing in front of a girl after hearing her say that she wants to be with me more than going out with her unnie. Wait, she’s my best friend, of course I can do that in front of her but why am I feeling different."

“Relax kyu, you are thinking too much of course she wants to try the newly bought game with you, after all you are the one expert in games.”- talking to my mind

 

But I’m very happy that she’s here with me on my very special day, and it will begin once the clock reached 12am. Even I don’t feel really tired after the concert and her; she’s very attentive and hyperactive. Weird…

I’m complimenting too much already.

 

I check the clock and it’s almost 11pm. We’re here in front of our dorm and now I’m pressing the pass code.