Boy's Talk and Girl's Talk

One of a Kind

 

 

 

YOONA POV

 

 

LONDON FASHION WEEK

 

I am currently in London with Tiffany Unnie and Seohyun Maknae for a Fashion Show Event wherein we are chosen as one of the guests.
 

 

I send to Jongie our photo and I told him to rank our fashion wear on this day. 


“Of course you are the most beautiful… I’m not saying it ‘coz you are the center of the group or at the center of this picture… Kekeke ^_^… but seriously you can carry anything you wear. Your lovely face stood among all the girls in the whole world.” –he answered me


“Aish! Jongie you are so cheesy…  I didn’t know you have that side of yours… Hahaha… I love your answer anyway! “ I replied him back


“How are you doing there?”


“I’m a bit nervous right now… we’ll be performing in 5hours.”

 

Now CNBLUE Band is in Tokyo for another concert. It’s actually a super concert ‘coz it’s the whole month they are performing in Japan. Jongie is so hyper active. I’m happy for them though; they are really getting famous nowadays and having a lot of tours. But next month at least he will be able to have a rest. And we can get along then at last with the groups.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


JONGHYUN POV

 

It’s been 2 weeks already, I missed her a lot! Now, she’s in London and I’m so happy for her that she was chosen as one of the guests there along with Tiffany-shi and Seohyun-shi.


We are currently at the hotel and relaxing a bit, getting ready for the concert tonight... I was sitting on the sofa sending her messages and then Yoona send me her picture together with the 2 girls. I was busy staring at her beautiful face and smile when suddenly Yonghwa hyung tap my shoulder and sat beside me…


“Hey Jongie, your phone is already melting…”


“Yah! Hyung… Yoona just send me a picture. She’s in London right now and guess what?... She’s with Seohyun-shi… here take a look and judge who’s the most outstanding for the fashion…”


“They are all beautiful but of course the most stunning is the girl on the left… (Talking about Seohyun)”


“I know you will say that ‘coz she’s the apple of your eye… and for me of course the most beautiful girl on the center… My Yoong!”


“Geez! Jongie-ah is she already yours? Anyway, how is your relationship with her now?  Are you going to confess to her right when we go back to Seoul?


“Do you thing I should hyung? I’m afraid if she will reject me... and then she will tell me that she only sees me as a friend,... and then she will not talk to me ‘coz she will hate me,... and then…”

 


“Just don’t confess yet…” Yonghwa hyung suddenly cut me


“Just stay as what you are right now… and Jongie, just one last 3 words to you…

 


ALWAYS STAY POSITIVE!”

 

He gave me his last words and walked out. Geez! Hyung am I really that pessimistic? But for now, I really love how we get along to each other; I just don’t wanna make a move and then regret afterwards. We are just starting to build a friendship and getting to know each other.

 

 

 

 

After the long concert in Japan, finally we head back to Seoul. We are so excited, hyung planned to make a special dinner for us tonight in a hotel to celebrate our very successful concert and we invited the SNSD girls. Hyung wants to see his inspiration, Seohyun and I’m really excited to see mine, Yoona of course.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


SNSD DORM

 

 

“Yoona Unnie! Where are you? … Yah! What happened to your room? Is it a flash-flood…? ” Seohyun went inside Yoona’s room and saw the dresses scattered on the bed.


“I’m checking which dress will fit me tonight for the dinner…” Yoona just got out from the bathroom


“Is this nice Maknae? What do you think?”

 


 

 

“Wow Unnie! You look stunning on that dress. I’m sure Jonghyun-shi will be madly in love with you tonight.”


“Maknae, you should wear the best also for tonight… Jongie said Yonghwa-shi misses you a lot! ”


‘Nyah, unnie… I’ll go now before you continue teasing me, anyway I called you ‘coz Jessica unnie said you need to go down the kitchen and she needs your help”


‘Oh, okay. I’ll just fix these and I’ll go help her. Thanks Maknae!”

 

 

 

 

At the kitchen…

 

“Yoong, you’re here. I need your help to prepare this vegetable salad. I don’t know what’s missing now from the ingredients…” Jessica


“Missing? Hmm, let me see… Aha!  I think it’s the… CUCUMBER!Yoona laughing playfully to Jessica


“Yoona-yah!”

“Hahaha… I’m just kidding! Okay let me help you now.”

 

 


“Are you that happy and excited to see Jonghyun-shi huh? You’re smiling like there is no tomorrow right now… I’m happy for you, finally you found an inspiration and a reason to smile a lot! But Yoona-yah, do you think, you should tell your best friend Kyuhyun about this…”


“I don’t know unnie, it’s not that I don’t trust kyu oppa, I’m just worried what will be his reaction… Is he going to tease me a lot or he will ignore me just to give way for my love life,  I’m afraid he will do the latter, he just did it last year, you know when me and… ”


“Yeah, I understand Yoona. That’s why I am also thinking if somehow Kyuhyun Sunbae has feelings for you too. He just doesn’t wanna let you know maybe because you treat him as an older brother and he doesn’t want to ruin the friendship that you had built for years... But anyway, whatever it is, I know you are happy now and I wish you would finally set your heart to the right one”


“Unnie, I’m happy for you and Donghae-oppa as well… “


“But at least try to learn how to eat CUCUMBERS, you know the salad is tasteless without it!”


Yoona suddenly joked to cut the seriousness in the air.

 

 

“Yah! Yoona-yah, don’t dare put cucumbers in there or you will not be able to go to the dinner tonight…”


“Hahaha... I’m just kidding unnie, of course I will choose to go to the dinner tonight, I missed my Jongie, you know…”