The Best Couple Winner

One of a Kind

 

The music stopped…


Jonghyun Pov

 

I stepped on the paper with my right foot and with all my strength I carried Yoona in bridal style. She’s very light, her eyes are close and I can see her face turns to bright red color…

 

“Wait, is she blushing??!”

“Ah, Jonghyun-ah don’t think too much maybe she’s just nervous, remember this is the most awaited part of the game. And you have to win this for her arasso?” –my mind speaks again

 

We stayed at that position not able to move and gaze even on the right or left or we will both fall and lose the game.

Seconds, minutes passed by the emcee and ushers are looking at us with teasing smile on their faces. Then Jessica and Sooyoung went in front of us, observing and…

 

“I think this two will win...” –Jessica said while pointing on us

“Ne! I think so too…Not on this game, but will win as the BEST COUPLE ever…Ayieeee!!!”  Sooyoung continued Jessica’s frank


I can’t control smiling right now and Yoona’s face becomes more reddish, I can see it clearly as I am still holding her in my arms. But I don’t let them take this opportunity to make us fall so I stood even harder and look at Yoona.

Then she opened her eyes widely shocked with what she had heard from her unnies

I looked at her and show her my dimples smile, when she looked at me I started chasing myself on my dreamland.

 


Yoona Pov


Jonghyun finally carried me as soon as the music stopped. I can’t barely see what will happen so I decided to close my eyes while he is on his way to carry me. I feel so light and I can feel my body just go with the flow. He carried me just like a newly married couple…

 

“Gosh!” my mind went too far

“We are not even close as friends now I am thinking of us as a married couple. Yoona-yah what’s happening to you really?” –I shout in my mind

“I’m blushing… Oh no! I hope he doesn’t notice…”


Suddenly, I can feel some people stood in front of us. I am just not sure who are them ‘coz my eyes are still closed. Then I heard one of them speak, I think its Jessica unnie…


“I think this two will win...” and one more I guess from Sooyoung unnie…

“Ne! I think so too…Not on this game, but will win as the BEST COUPLE ever…Ayieeee!!!” 

“Waaahhhhhh!!!...”

My mind went shocked after hearing the phrase. I started to open my eyes widely and as soon as I opened it, I saw Jonghyun face smiling at me with his cute dimples which is more noticeable and closer enough to let me fall even harder this time.


It seems like my heart started beating unconditionally, I felt like time has stopped for only the two of us. I badly wanted us to stay like this for longer period then I remember we are in the middle of a game and slowly shifted my head on the side.

 

“Weeehhhh!!! We have a newlywed couple in here as well!” – I heard again this time Tiffany unnie teasing Maknae and Yonghwa-shi


I’m visualizing the face of Maknae right now. I’m sure she’s really blushing so hard. Kekeke… :D

I suddenly laugh and Jonghyun looked at me with a confused face.

 

 

The teasing continued as the three partners are still on their position not letting go of each other and very eager to win the game.

Seohyun was carried by Yonghwa bridal style as well while Yuri was carried by Kyuhyun again on his back.

 

Some minutes passed by, the challengers are really challenging each other. They manage to stay still on their position but you can feel their uneasiness and their foot are getting sored in pain this time then suddenly…


“Arrgghhh...” -Yuri and kyuhyun fell from their position. In an awkward position ‘coz Kyuhyun fell facing the floor with Yuri who fell on his back.
 

On the other side Jonghyun felt his foot is also giving up in pain and then…

 

“Aaaahhh!...” -Yoona scream
.
Everyone looked at the screaming Yoona, their eyes are widely-opened, shocked with what they saw…

 

Jonghyun failed to balance his foot and about to fall with Yoona... As they are about to fall, Jonghyun quickly turned around and reverse the position holding Yoona tightly on his arms.

 

“Arrgghhh...”

Jonghyun fell on the floor on his back while Yoona fall on top facing him.  His arms hugging yoona tightly from the waist. Their face is just few inches away and only a push from Yoona she can finally feel the lips of her dream boy.


“I think I have watched this scene before in one of my favorite movie...”-Sooyoung grins

“Me too, just like a very romantic, love story…” –Tiffany second the motion

“How sweet…” –Victoria said while holding changmin arms

 

 

 


Yoona Pov

 

I fell on top of Jonghyun with his arms around my waist hugging me very tight as if he doesn’t want to let go of me. We are in a very awkward position right now, face to face with only few inches away. His eyes are half-closed; I can feel his sweet breathe against mine, I was lost for a moment when I heard again my unnies teasing us uncontrollably.

He then quickly removed his arms on my waist. I stand up and watched him help himself as well.

Then he smiles at me and said

 

“Mianhae, we didn’t win...”

“Oh! It’s ok Jonghyun-shi... You did your best! Better luck for us next time.” –I answered him sheepishly but smiling

“Ne.”- He replied as he smiled and went to his band on the other side

 


Then I looked on the direction of kyu oppa and saw him scratching the back of his head because of losing the game, when he turned his eyes on me; he smirks and let his tongue out teasing me just like a small baby boy. I laughed at him and then he finally smiled at me.

I went to his side and poke the back of his head.

 

“Hey! What was that for?” he asked me.

“For not winning the game as you told me!” I answered him

 

“And how about you huh?!” he asked again.

“At least I fall right after you, so that only means I still won over you! Hahaha…” I laugh at him just like a witch

“You owe me one oppa!” –I told him before going back to my unnies


And our winner for the NEWSPAPER DANCE…


SEOHYUN AND YONGHWA!!!

 

“Ayieeee!!!!...”  And more teasing we can hear from the people in the dorm.

“Hahahahah….” More laughter as Seohyun blushed even harder.

 

Then Sooyoung started to do the emcee again…

 

“Alright guys, we wanted to play more games but because of lack of time we decided to cut the games as we are on the most awaiting part of our surprise for our EVIL MAKNAE…

 

“Are you all excited???!...”

“Ne!”  Everyone shouted

 

“Are you all ready??!...”

“Ne!” another loud shout

 

"Let us all welcome our special guest for their special performance for tonight…"

 

“CNBLUE!”

 

....