Unbelievable Breakthrough-the surprise...

One of a Kind

 

Yoona Pov

 

Kyu Oppa is now pressing the pass code for us to enter, before that I already gave my signal to Leeteuk Oppa and I’m pretty sure he will be very surprised.

"Geez! I’m so excited!!!"

 

We open the door and it’s very dark.

“Oh! They are not home yet. Strange…”-he says

Kyu Oppa reached for the lights and as soon as the lights were …

 

“Happy birthday GameKyu, Happy Birthday GameKyu! Happy Birthday,

Happy birthday…  Happy birthday GameKyu!”

 

I heard everyone singing while someone is strumming a guitar.

I gazed upon the guy lively strumming the guitar while singing and I was shocked to see LEE JONGHYUN.

The cute lead guitarist of Cnblue, the voice over their ballads, the voice I loved to hear every minute of my life. The guy I’d loved to stare at his dimples smile all the time but I guess it's just a dream for me.

Yes! This guy I’m looking at is my ideal guy. The guy I like from the very first time I saw him debut. And only my Unnies and our maknae know about my huge secret. He is indeed very cool, his attire wearing jeans, a simple suit over a white v-neck shirt, sneakers and his voice is really, really awesome. I’m glad he came with his band. How I wish I can hear them play their ballads tonight.

 

Jonghyun's attire

 

JONGHYUN POV

 

I ready my guitar to start with our Happy Birthday song. As soon as the lights are opened I strummed my guitar and sing as lively as I can, a way to fight my nervousness as well.

I looked at the surprised face of kyuhyun hyung and smiled at him and he smiled back. Then I shift my gaze to the girl beside him, Yoona. I can't believe I caught her staring at me, I guess she's in her deep thoughts while her eyes are stucked in my direction. I smiled without her knowing. I stared at her; she was very stunning wearing a simple but elegant, colorful dress. As beautiful as ever.

 

Yoona's attire

 

After singing we all went to kyu hyung to give him our hugs. You can see how happy he was and almost crying. He is very thankful to us, especially cnblue that we made it to his special day. Then we decided to go to the dining area to grab the foods first 'coz all of us are starving, we didn't took our dinner yet.

 

 

YOONA POV

 

I was lost in my own world when Seohyun came to me and said,

 

"Hey unnie! They are now in the dining room."-Seohyun

"Aw! I realized I was stunned for a while and got back to my senses. Come on let's eat. I'm already starving. Kyu oppa didn't even bother to buy snack for me. Really Evilkyu!"

As both of us are walking to the dining room I saw all of them with serious faces and heard kyu oppa's words...

 

At the dining area…

 

"Guys, really I appreciate it with all my heart. This is unexpected; I’m only planning for a simple celebration but these...You are all unbelievable! I love you guys!"

I stood beside kyu oppa and broke the silence and seriousness in the air...

 

"Enough with the drama! I'm starving now..." I gave them my deadly pout

 

"You Shikshin! As always...” kyu oppa tapped my forehead

"Im Choding ruining the moment again!" sunny said while everyone laughing at me

 

Then Leeteuk oppa lead the prayers and we start munching the foods on the long table.

 

Sooyoung unnie went to the mini stage that they made, grab the microphone and said,

"Ok guys, after our eating session we'll start with our program. First is our surprise gift to the birthday boy then followed by our prepared games. Get ready 'coz we'll have lots of fun tonight!"

 

Eunhyuk oppa played random songs to make our ambiance alive.

 

Jonghyun Pov

 

"Seriously I’m laughing right now at her. How can this girl be such a lovely choding? Oh no, my heart again…"

Then Yonghwa hyung patted my shoulder and told me to get the plates. We grab our plates and head on to the foods in front of us.

 

Suddenly, someone’s fork landed on the same kimbap that I was grabbing and when I take a snap, guess who?...

It was Yoona...

 

I saw her eyes widened as we both look at each other and quickly removed our forks exactly at the same time.

What an awkward state…

 

“Oh! Mianhae Yoona-shi, here you can have it.” I said smiling while placing the kimbap on her plate.

 

“Thanks Jonghyun-shi!” she shyly smiled back at me.

 

 

on the other side...

 

“Ehem! I smell something fishy…” –Donghae

 

“Did you smell yourself Hae? Hahaha…” –Eunhyuk playfully said

“Yah you monkey!” –Donghae

 

“Hey enough you two, you are ruining the moment of a lovely couple here.” –Jessica

“Whoa! Who’s couple? Am I missing something?” – Leeteuk said unaware of what happened

 

“Hahaha… hyung you look like a paparazzi reporter who doesn’t want to get lost of the latest tracks!”-kyuhyun said while placing his arm on jonghyun’s shoulder

 

“It’s nothing hyung just enjoy the meals, I guess Jongie here has a surprise for me later as well. Right Jongie?!” -kyu

“Yeah hyung! he prepared the most unforgettable piece of performance for you with the CNBLUE boys!”-changmin

 

Jonghyun smiled shyly to all of them while Yoona is blushing so hard and keeps on hiding behind Yuri and Seohyun.

 

“Unnie, you are too obvious. Relax; this is your chance to be close to him. Do it just how you completed your mission with kyu oppa. I’m so happy for you. I believe this night will not end without you talking with him this close…” -Seohyun whispered to me while showing her 2 fingers crossed.

 

“Maknae I guess it’s not only Yoona, but you also. See how Yonghwa-shi steal glances at you from the time they had entered the dorm.”- Yuri said to Seohyun while looking at Yonghwa

 

“And Yoona-yah, Maknae is right. I guess Jonghyun-shi likes you too. He is very awkward in front of you and I caught him staring at you while we are all singing. But I think someone is jealous here and I’m sure, you know who that guy is.”- Yuri  

 

 

Yoona Pov

 

"Gosh! They are all teasing me and Jonghyun-shi"

 

"Does he really like me just like Yuri said? I still can’t believe it. And someone is jealous; hmmm… she’s talking about kyu oppa, even though kyu oppa is my best friend, he’s not aware of my feelings to Jonghyun-shi. They are close; he’s part of Kyuline, somehow if kyu oppa will know I will be dead with his unending tease and if ever Jonghyun-shi will knew it, I don’t know but I just don’t want that to happen yet maybe. I’m not ready yet; I still want to build a friendship with him and get to know him deeper."

 

“Ahhh! Yoona-yah, you are hopeless.” I whisper to myself

 

“Well I’m not really hopeless. I’m charming, beautiful, cute, pretty, and so on… (Bragging to myself).”

 

“Does he like pretty girls? Does he like my choding side? Does he like me?”

 

“And he’s gonna perform tonight. I’d really loved to hear his voice this close. My gosh! How I wish this night will end long. How I wish I can stop the time where we are in our own worlds.”

-my thoughts have gone so far

 

“Earth to Im Yoona! Are you already full? And somehow your soul has gone out of your body?”

Taeyeon unnie in front of me poking my forehead

 

“Gosh! They really love to tap my forehead!”

 

"I’m fine unnie." i said smiling at her.

 

It’s 12am already and everyone’s ready. It’s time for kyu to blow candles.

 

Everyone gathered again on the living room. Fortunately the room was very spacious that’s why they are all very comfortable in every corner and they managed to make a small center-stage with a sound system.

 

“Happy birthday GameKyu, Happy Birthday GameKyu! Happy Birthday,

Happy birthday…  Happy birthday GameKyu!”

 

 

Everyone sing again,... fast pace, slow pace and last pace while Jonghyun-shi on his guitars.

 

“Blow! Blow the candles!”

 Make a wish first.

 

Kyuhyun said quietly his wish, blow the candles and…

 

“Toast for the Birthday Boy!” Leeteuk shouted starting the fun with the drinks.