Nine.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wah! I'm sorry for taking such a long time to update! I got caught up with exo coming back and all. I'm still pretty shocked and everything just came so fast... But I hope you like this chappie ~ ^-^ ~ 


&& Also if you want some updates on the pictures and everything just check out ma blog ~ ! (:

-------------------


Dara's PV



The next day.



Bommie took extra care in doing my makeup and choosing my clothes, instead of wearing something dark and thrifty she picked bright pastel colours: A high waisted turquoise button up skirt, a cream oversized sweater, soft peach knee high socks, and light brown combat boots. She even curled my hair and made it volumized, but I have to admit.. It looks pretty cu- 



Sandara Park you're starting to sound nonsensical by the minute! Aigoooo, what's happening to me? 



Bommie of course outdid me with her short and cute pastel pink sleeveless dress and curled hair.



We walked side by side towards the large grey doors, opening them to reveal our gigantic gymnasium. The walls were a bright orange colour and the stands surrounding the right and left side of the walls were filled with people, we headed straight to them and we were met by dirty glares... Mostly fangirls.



We sat down and I finally had the guts to ask her the question that's been bugging me throughout my whole 'makeover process'...



"Bommie are you on drugs or something? Why did we wear a skirt and a dress for a basketball game, I repeat A BASKETBALL GAME." People were staring at us as if we were stupid or probably dumbfounded by how fabulous we look... No probably the first. But still, we do look quite dressed up and nice if I do say so myself.



"My dear Dara, it's a date. You must always look your best, no matter how sweaty and smelly the environment may be." I rolled my eyes. This guy is really turning my best friend crazy.



I spaced out a bit and let Bommie drag on with her stories about TOP, but I couldn't shake this unwaivering feeling that someone was watching me..... But Maybe it was nothing...



So after 10 minutes that stupid eskimo came late, but he came in a leather jacket and his stupid varsity jacket. Typical bad boy status no doubt, Yeollie looks way better in leather jackets. Bommie squeezed my arm and I felt intense pain and shook my head. THIS WOMAN HAS SUPER STRENGTH I TELL YOU, SUPER STRENGTH! Sigh* how is this even going to work? I have the nervous corn freak girl on one side, while the dense covered up eskimo is on the other.



"Wow Sandara ssi, you look really lovely today! And Bom you look nice too, but aren't you two a bit cold?" We shook our heads. Lovely? Nice? .... Ohoho, you just made the wrong mistake mister! Never call my girl nice or she'll- what... Park Bom is blushing I repeat, PARK BOM IS BLUSHING!!!



"Kamsahamnida Seung Hyun~!" Do my ears deceive me or did Bommie pull a cute act? She puffed her cheeks, she PUFFED her cheeks. That's when you know that this is real, she's definetly serious about this guy.



"Damn eskim- I mean TOP, what's that smell?" Freak, why are you cracking a smile? Bommie nudged me h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter