Forty one.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey everybody! I finally got a new laptop (after 5 years...) and now I'm able to write my rough drafts of my fics on it instead of my ipod :') plus I finally have a break after all of my intense art projects & work.

So yeah, coming up is a long chapter (probably the longest so far? So yeah I had to make the font smaller, hope you guys don't mind!), Chenber & lots & lots more of chandara kekeke~ 


--------------------------------------


Dara's pv


(flashback of yesterday night) 


I was comfortably resting in Chanyeol's arms as we read my daily issue of the Walking Dead in his room.


"Pabbo, how can I concentrate if your jaw is so damn boney?" I also forgot to mention that his killer jaw was hacking into my shoulder.


"Bwo? But it's so comfy Tokki." He pouted and I turned towards him and met his gaze.


"Ya!! How would you like it if I pounded my jaw into your arm?"


"I'd love that, because you'd look adorable trying to do that... I can only imagine it." My cheeks flushed and I punched his arm.


"Pabbo, stupid, Creepyeol."


"Oh come on, we're getting into a Maggie and Glenn scene, you don't want to ruin the moment now do you? Unless of course you want me to?" He smirked and inched closer.


"Should I turn to the next page? I think I should-" I gulped.


This boy is becoming more confident day by freaking day. I don't hate it, but hell... It's scaring me and giving me goose nips. 


"How bout we re-enact it huh?" I felt his slender fingers on the edge of my skin as he craned me forward to completely face him.


1) I can slap him and ruin the moment.


2) That would probably backfire and he'd turn into a raging tiger, but he's not scary so I'm expecting a cute attack.


3) I could run outside, but my precious babies are out there spying and they could both get bruises from the door if I made my escape.


4) I could go my usual fierce route... But that's not an option because we're talking about Chanyeol here, I really love him and-


"Quit thinking about it babe." His voice corrupted my said thoughts and I gulped.


He's calling me babe now, I'm doomed. 


"Don't turn into Freddie Krueger y'hear me? I don't want to get murdered by sharp objects." 


"I'll only be sure to murder those cute pink lips." He snickered and I instantly turned a beet red, before he pressed forward.


I felt the warmth resonate from him, the soft flick of his eyelashes on the edge of my skin, and our noses subtly touching in unison before....


The door swung open and my babies and Kai fell over.


...


Someone is going to erupt like a volcano, or at least try to.


"Kim Sehun, I am going to give you the worst wedgie possible and hang you from the pole of your school and same with you zitao, you're going to join him. As for you Park Jongin, I'm going to flush your ballet trophies into the biggest toilet I can find, and feed your spongebob underwear to my girlfriend's dog." My boyfriend began to talk rapidly with no emotions painted on his face whatsoever.


"Bro, you really at the timing.... It's not even our fault." Kai snorted.


"Yeah well, when noona and I get married I'll kiss her everyday for the rest of my life!" Tao proudly said.


"Yeah? Well I'm going to hug her AND kiss her!" Sehun said with much annoyance.


"You can kiss my ." My boyfriend barked and I had to stiffle a chuckle.


My attitude definetly did rub off on him, keke.


"*Gasp* Noonaaaaa!! He said a forbidden bad word!!" Tao said with much exaggeration.


"What are you? 12?"


"Correction I'm 15 and Sehun's 14, we're still minors so you shouldn't be saying or doing anything to us.. Bully." Tao said.


"You deserve the crown of shame and to be put in the corner, Chanbully." Sehun said.


"How bout I crown your face?" And the three of them argued while Kai and I sighed.


"You should've seen us when we were kids noona, oh man they all got into a huge arguement and... Tao somehow got his stuck on the toilet, Sehun got stuck in a cardboard box and bro got a bucket on his head." I giggled and Kai laughed.


"Not even going to ask-"


"Anyways, noona.... I'd like to reclaim my date for tomorrow." 


...


Cats and dogs were about to start flying in ...


3.......


2........


1.....


"DATE?!" Sehun, Chanyeol, and Tao stopped arguing and yelled in unison.


"Yes, an excursion between a male and female going out together and having lots of romantic fun." Kai recited.


There's no way in hell I'm-


Wait a minute....


"Are you delirious?! Little bro, did you train too hard? Or did kris smack too much sense into you that you lost all your brain cells?" Chanyeol asked.


"Bro, this is legit and if you want me to pinch you I will gladly do it-"


"Alright." I said without much hesitation.


....


Guinea pigs were probably about to join the cats and dogs right about now.


"...BWO?!" The three yelled in unison once again and I'm pretty sure the whole damn neighbourhood heard them.


"Guys, I'd like to be able to hear please?" I said and Chanyeol moved closer behind me and nuzzled the fabric of my shirt.


"Tokki, tell him you're celebrating April fool's day early okay?" He said.


"Are you a cat? And no I'm not... I'm really accepting his offer because it's just one date after all."


"Then many more right?" Kai happily asked and Chanyeol looked like he was going to rip anything he could get his hands on to shreds.


"Nope, not allowing this just because of some stupid bet that wasn't even true." 


"But I sealed the deal, I promised him... I can't back out now." 


"Alright then, Sehun, Tao I only allow you guys just this once to accompany them. So it looks like you're going to be babysitting." Chanyeol ordered, but the two looked away at Kai, who was making imaginary dollar signs and a menacing face.


"Sorry... Kai hyung is scarier than you." Sehun quivered and I had to hold my laughter in.


"Yeah, you should've seen what happened when we asked him about his past girlfriends... Plus when we asked him to introduce us to Sooyoung noona, he got all scary and did the thing."


"I'm quite offended, what in the he-" Chanyeol was about to reply before-


"Kai!!! Sehun!!! Tao!!! We're going to leave to go biking without you!" Suho's voice interrupted and echoed from downstairs.


"So I'll pick you up at 10? And the park sounds grand for tomorrow right? Perfect weather." 


"Nah, I'd rather walk myself Mr. Fancypants. I'll see ya tomorrow!" And my poor giant had his mouth agaped.


"Bye noona! Don't cheat on us with hyung okay? Those cheeks are only reserved for us." My little babies crawled towards me before planting kisses on my cheek, which of course caused a deafening growl from "you know who" and they quickly made their escape.


"THAT'S RIGHT YOU LIL S, BETTER RUN!" And they disappeared.


...


Um, awkward.


"... Do you really dislike me that much?" Chanyeol sighed and slumped to the ground.


"On the contrary, there are no words to describe how my feelings are completely opposite." I stood up to close the door, but I suddenly found myself wedged in between his arms because he grabbed me before I could even stand up.


"Tell  me why... And just what are you thinking?" I've never seen him so dead serious and pissed since my accident with Beast.


"Okay look... Chanyeol, you care tons for your brother as much as you suposedly hate his guts right? And don't even answer that, it's a girl's intuition so you can't deny it. Look Yeollie, your family is as bit a part of me now as you are mine, even if you haven't met them yet. You understand right? Kai is like the older carbon copy of my little brother so I really want to help him get the girl he's been pining for months on end."


"I just don't understand why you have to go through with the date... I can't trust my brother with any girl."


"But you can trust me right? Just listen up, okay?"


And it took me a good 3 hours to explain my plan to Chanyeol, much to his protests and complaining.


(END OF FLASHBACK)


Dara's PV


I've done it...


I'm freaking terrible and I'm going on a date with my boyfriend's younger brother. Isn't this illegal? What if I get arrested? Holy crap. Yup, thoughts like these were reeling in my head as I remembered yesterday's hardcore planning.


But this was the chance to execute plan "Kailee", which was to go out with Kai on a date and "accidentally" bump into Ailee. Chanyeol would be with her and maybe his cousins would be there too I'm not even sure.... But he would pay some boy to go off with Ailee and when Kai sees this, he'll have the chance to save her and yada yada typical love story ending and we leave them two alone, while we go off with each other.


Full proof, if I do say so myself.


Plan Chenber would work itself out tomorrow and me and Chanyeol called the two in denial lovebirds beforehand and yes, neither know of our plans to ditch them.


And bam! springs fireworks and lots of lovin'


It was chilly today, but I went all out and wore a long black dress that had a cutout that ran across my stomach with x's, a slit showing my long creamy legs and a thick but cropped jean jacket.


I even curled my hair and put on red lipstick to make this plan work, my dedication is so real.


I walked to the park which was sectioned in the middle block of our cornering neighbourhoods and I saw kai sitting on one of the benches, naturally surrounded by a group of girls.


I swear, Chanyeol, Kai and all their cousins could just form some boy group and they'll have millions of these crazy girls following them around.


He was wearing a simple leather jacket, skinny jeans and brown leather shoes. Classy, if I do say so myself. 


*Ahem*


His eyes wandered past the girls and they also widened in proximity when he saw me.


"Noona!" He smiled and the delusional fangirls had their jaws agaped.


"Sorry ladies, I can't keep my stunning date waiting!" He winked at them and I rolled my eyes as they began to swoon.


If I ever need to shut Rick up, I'll definetly invite these girls over.


"Oppa is so great that he dates beautiful upperclassmen!" One girl said with her hands pressed together and I drew a smirk.


"Yeah, but watch out soon... She'll probably be dumped like those nine other girls that oppa previously dated." A cocky girl with two ponytails said with her eyes shut and it took me almost all of my willpower not to pull the tissues out of her chest area and rip her fake eyelashes out.


"Noona, don't mind them okay? Let's just go." He reached for my hand and I forced a smile on my face before I turned around and gave that girl the fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter