Twenty six.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Chanyeol's PV.



Dara approached me at the foot of our seat and I scooted over to let her sit, immediately reaching out for her hand and wrapping our fingers together.



"What's up?" I asked.



But then as I looked at her I noticed that something was really off. 



She wore a black crewneck that said "Ain't no wifey." and the rest of her clothing was completely black. The look on her face was grim and expressionless...



"Dara."



"..."



"You look like a goth."



"...." Still nothing.



"Santokki." I pouted at her and decided to blow on her cheeks.



"YAHHHHH! What the hell?!" She turned a bright red and hid her face as she snuggled close to my white hoodie.



"Sorry, you seem off today. Are you alright? I'll make some ramen chips to cheer you up or you can take fat booth pictures of me. Cheer up pleeeease? I want my violent Santokki back- Owwwww!!!" She pinched the bridge of my nose and stuck her tongue out.



Kissing the tip of her finger she then pressed it to my cheek, causing me to blush. Dammit, only this girl can have such an effect on me...



"Thank you Yeollie, I'm fine now. But I'm counting on that promise of your ramen chips, kekeke." She then pulled me close until our foreheads touched and I could see each strand of her long curling eyelashes.



I gulped when I studied the entire complexity of her. 



"Yes, I'll even make you a complete ramen meal." 



And I saw the upturn curve of her lips forming into a soft smile, as she came closer and closer.....



I subconsciously closed my eyes and felt the goosebumps on the edge of my skin as I felt her warm breath on my cheeks.



"Your glasses are fogging up, keke." She began chuckling and I buried my face on her shoulder to hide my embarassment.



That was too close. 



------------------------------------------



I didn't care if Minho was staring me down, or if Sulli looked disgusted. I held her hand, from the bus all the way to the school. There were many glares and curious stares but I really couldn't give a damn if they did.



We walked to her locker and I couldn't stop admiring her beauty and my lips kept reaching for the tips of her hands.



Butterfly kisses is what I showered her pale skin with.



"Creepyeol I am not food."



"I know, hehe..."



"Hey, I find it so weird that I have no idea what your favourite food is and you know all of mine." She pouted and I pinched her cheeks.



"Pizza is my favourite! And I think it's because your favourite food is anything that anyone gives you or cooks for you."



"What? Why? How?" She looked puzzingly at me.



"I don't know, it just is." She chuckled and kicked me.



"Weirdo."



"Daraaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" Oh hell no. I groaned as my best friends started running towards us.



"No." I went in front of her and shielded her with my arms.



"What Yeol, we just wanted to say hi." Kyungsoo pouted and Dara started squealing.



"Come here Kyungsoooooo! Yeol don't protect me from my future husband!" 



"No, you're mine. Do you hear that Kyungsoo? Dara is M-I-N-E.." Don't make me go defensive over my girl.



"Dara wanted me to help her cook though, plus did you hear her? I'm her future husband." Kyungsoo proudly stated.



"Um, no... She was supposed to help me with my acting." Baek retorted,



The two boys started fighting, which ended up with Baek in a headlock and Kyungsoo smiling like a maniacal madman. Told you he was scary.



"Oh méi guī huā (rose in mandarin), I'm here!!!!!!!!!!!" Suddenly everyone in the halls became wide-eyed and expressions of surprise were evident in their faces.



Lu han......



Lay.....



Suho.....



And Chen....



"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter