Seventeen.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not edited! Ahhh, I had to rush on this! But I'll try my best to update on tuesdays since I have no classes ^^

--------------------------


Dara's PV.



Bommie then looked up at Chanyeol and that was my signal to turn around, and as I did my eyes met with the eskimo's. 



Oh .



Caught. Redhanded. Busted. 



But he only came closer to me and slung his arm around my shoulder.



"Don't ever leave my sight again, okay?" He only said, inching his head higher just so he could kiss the top of my head...



What? Does my head taste good or something? Crazy man.



"Just as long as you keep out of mine." I muttered.



"What?" 



"I said, just as long as you stay near me." I pursed my lips, as Seunghyun clapped his hands and tried to hold my hand for the ninth time.


----------------------


Chanyeol's PV



Me and Bom were the first two to line up for the ferris wheel, with Dara and TOP right behind us. 



"Eskimo, quit it!!! We're going to get to the ride soon okay? You can hold my hands all you want in there!" Dara said, as she avoided TOP's hands. 



"Fine, but you better promise babe." At this point Dara looked like she was going to strangle him, but she held it in for Bom.



"Chanyeol that's it, we have to do something about this.." Bom whispered in my ear.



"What will we do?" 



"Hehe, I actually have the perfect idea. Leave it to me." She said with a sly smirk and I nodded, advancing to the very front.



She pushed me into the booth and I stumbled in, waiting for something or anything to happen. What was taking her so long? I-



"Chanyeol? Bommie said that you needed to ask me something?" Instead I got a surprise, her sweet voice came from the door of the booth and I knew that this was my sign.



I'll have to thank Bom with corn later.



Without hesitating I opened the door of the booth and I pulled her in, I knew all too well that Minho or TOP would probably beat the crap out of me later.. But oh well, that for them because I take taekwondo.



She was extremely surprised and I quickly closed the door before TOP could register what had happened, and the booth moved up.



"Ch-Chanyeol?" Dara stared at me in disbelief.



"M-mianhe Santokki, me and Bom were scheming. And besides, Minho or TOP would have tried to get you in a booth.. Alone." Dara nodded, as if she was relieved that she wasn't trapped with the two guys.



"Yes, thank you so much Yeollie." She smiled and I felt a wave of relief wash over me.



"Anyways, I can check if Bommie and that eskimo are doing okay!" She exclaimed, peering out the window.



"Santokki, don't be a creeper." I stuck my tongue out at her and she turned around and gave me a poker face.



"Hmph, fine." She cutely pouted and slumped in her seat.



Since I have some alone time with her, I should use it wisely..



"Santokki?"



"Yeh?" 



"Can I ask you something?"



"Yeah sure, give it a go. I'm all ears." 



"Umm.... You and Minho hyung, uh..." Her eyes widened and she looked like she was going to murder me.



"Oh, that little ? Yeah as you probably know by now, we dated. I'm not proud of it, but we did." She crossed her arms and her forehead creased. 



I knew it was my queue to stop talking but, I was curious about her love life. If I wanted to be with her and be a part of it, I had to know.



"So you had quite a couple of boyfriends right?" She looked up and cutely poked her cheeks.



"Nope not that many... Umm Kevin, Donghae, Joon, Minhwan, Wooyoung, the Kwon twins, Taeyang......Minho." Damn, she has so many!! H-how am I going to compete with that when I've never had a girlfriend all my life?!



I nervously looked down and played with my fingers.



"Yeol, have you?" She asked innocently and I turned a beet red, refusing to look up at her.



"..." She came closer and I felt my hands tense.



"Keke, so mr. giraffe has never had one huh?" She whispered in my ear and I felt a drop of swea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter