Twelve.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~! I'm very sorry for taking so long to update... I finally finished exams and I'm done with school, for now. LOL. But yeah, I had some important events to attend to but now I'm back :'D ~ 


Things are going to get a lot interesting with Bommie, keke (;


------------------------------------


Chanyeol's PV



The day finally ended and I grew happy as I skipped to the bus like an idiot and sat beside my little rabbit.



"Santokki!"



"..." No response, wait. She's not even looking at me...



"Sandara Park, I have just won tickets to see Will Smith in-" She quickly turned her head and met my gaze.



"No, you're ting me." After spending some time with her I found out her taste in men..



"Yeah I am." She punched me in the arm and I let out an unmanly 'ow.'



"So Santokki, how'd the rest of your date go?" After I said that she cringed.



"U-umm... W-well-er the thing is- I...." She was doing that clicking thing that she always does with her fingers.



"Tell me Santokki?" I pouted.



"Santokki? What the- YAH! Park Chanyeol I do not have two buck teeth and bounce around with a freaking puffy tail!"



"Sandara Park you are the most cutest bunny ever alright? Now please tell me before I start pinching your cheeks." I saw a hint of pink paint her cheeks and I came closer and closer.



"Fine! ... Well, I was wondering if you would go on a friendly gathering uh... A... Well more like a- uh.. Uh, d-d-date!" She covered her face with her hands and I stared at her wide eyed and astonished.



At this point I really wanted to smack myself on the head to see if this was real....



Date. Sandara Park wants to go on a DAAAATE. She wants to go with me. WITH ME. If she weren't here by my side at this very moment I would have been squealing like a little boy.



"..." I was way too excited that I spaced out.



"-But my friend will be your date." 



Friend.



....



Her friend, not her. But her friend. F-R-I-E-N-D. Nooooooo! I must've looked so stupid thinking that it was me.



"But Santokki I don't even know your friend." I frowned.



"You do, she's in our music class. Yeollie, please. This is for her, I just want you to pretend..." She lowered her face, her eyes widened and she pouted her lips.



Park Chanyeol. Don't, don't.....



"Arasseo... I'll do it." I can't say no to her.. ESPECIALLY WITH THAT ADORABLE FACE.



"Thank you so much Yeollie~!" She began clapping in excitement and she almost put her arms around me.. Until she stopped.



"I'll treat you somewhere for doing this favour for me, I promise. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter