Thirty eight.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Ahhh! Hello everyone~! It's been like a month already? Or maybe two? I'm not sure but I'm very, very, VERY, sorry... SOBS. 


I just recently got a summer job so I've been very busy working ;A;


But I have been pre-writing so don't worry guys, I have things planned to write already ^^ (and I'm planning to start writing the first chapter of special A + I HAVE A NEW FIC IN MIND... Which I need an opinion on, would you guys like a daragon fic or a kaidara/chandara fic? I already have a write up kekeke~


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Chanyeol's pv



So I invited Dara over on a Friday because my parents wanted to personally meet her. It really felt amazing to call her my girlfriend, because finally we would have some official recognition from my dad.



But I was seriously nervous to the point that I even wore a nerdy cardigan over a pressed maroon shirt and a polka dot bowtie. 



I can already imagine what Dara will say already... Glasses Yeol, my tall nerd.



"Ahh, it's going to be so nice to see noona after soo long!! I bet when noona sees me she'll dump you, embrace me with open arms and then she'll become my future wife." Tao happily exclaimed, hugging himself because since the "so-called incident" happened she was banned from going to my house or seeing me.



"Cool it you little-" And of course he wouldn't be alone while making these so called remarks about my girlfriend.



"Zitao please, noona will see how much more I've grown than you and fall for me instead and the only man that noona will be marrying is me. We're going to own a bubble tea shop and name our babies Taro and Honey Dew, I can picture it already." Sehun held his cheeks and started sticking his tongue out at us.



*Sigh* These two need to wake up to reality.



"Keep dreaming you two, the only guy that's going to be putting that ring on her finger will be Park Chanyeol. See our names are already perfect for each other, and seriously Sehun? I feel bad for your non existant children already." And they both glared at me.



Yep Dara's remarks, which I've missed so much over the past 2 weeks have rubbed off on me. But if she was here in front of me at this very moment, I'd probably be whining right about now because she's too good at teasing me.



"Guys, chill out. Dara's actually got the hots for Mr. Baozi right here." Xiumin snuck up behind me and I glared at him.



"There is only one guy she'll be having the hots for and that's me, excuse you-"



"Yeah... She definetly has the hots for you, you and those 9 other guys she dated." Another voice interrupted and there he was, my brother was leaning against the wall, chuckling with his PSP in hand.



"Park Jongin, shut up."



"*Gasp* what a terrible thing to do! Making your little brother shut his yap? I'm such an innocent soul... What if noona were to hear about this?" He looked dramatically at me and I rolled my eyes.



"Geez, you're so extra... What's up with you?"



Awhile ago this kid was practically jumping for joy when he found out that Dara was coming and now he's acting like a capricious little , inflicting pain to online players... Next thing you know he's going to blackmail me.



But now that I think about it, his certain crush? Well I haven't heard from her from weeks on end. I know that my cousins are here, but they wouldn't dare touch anything that's Kai's. This is thanks to past experiences that they all ended up not liking his girlfriends and thanks to his scheming ways, nothing goes by him.



Ailee however, is a whole different story. The girl practically molds into our family like clay, and if today goes well? Then Dara will be the same.



"I got it, it's Ailee isn't it? Huh? Am I right?" I smirked at him and I noticed his eyes round in circumference.



"Go dig a hole."



"So I can bury you in it? Good plan, I'll do that with the others too if they touch my girlfriend. So look, are you gonna tell me what's up with her? I miss your little ray of sunshine bro-"



"Leave me and my business alone, there is absolutely nothing to talk about." And just like that he walked away.



"Geez, must be really serious..."



Well, I was getting a lot better at handling him and my cousins now... That's for sure. 



*Ring*



"I got it!" Lu han then rushed to the door before any of us could utter a single word, and he pulled it open.



And there was my goddess decked out in a simple loose brown crop top, a high waisted maroon skirt, black knee highs and her hair tied up in a bun with her lips paint

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter