Forty.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N (please read): Hi everyone! Thanks so much for commenting & subscribing~! I've decided to update today coz I finally finished those 2 art projects. There was actually so much votes for the racy scene so I'm sorry for everyone who voted no.... I'll just mark the chapter as mature when it comes, which will hopefully be very, very soon C; 

Also I just wanted to say that Dara and Chanyeol's school started in august (well more of like a summer school prep I guess?) So four months later it's november right now, sorry for the confusion ^^"""

Woooo~ Honestly can't believe that we're on chapter 40 already eh? 

Lots of long corny chandara on the way kekeke ^-^

------------------------------------------------------


Dara's PV



Going back to school now was such a relief, I could sense that Sulli's followers had died down and I could finally do as I please without being called names or getting pushed away.



Minho was of course seeing some girl who was 2 years younger this time, but of course her name is irrelevant to me now.



Honestly I was just happy to walk hand and hand with the guy who never fails to bring continous flutters in my heart. For months on end I shut myself out of the world and didn't give a damn, laughter and happiness didn't exist for the longest time after Minho cheated on me and Rick continued to plague our home.



However, here I am now... This giant managed to put a smile on my face again and bring me back to my old self.



"Tokki, you're deep in thought." His deep voice interrupted my thoughts and I smiled.



"Just thinking about my future with Kyungsoo." I snickered and he pouted.



"Why does he always have to be brought up? I'm the one you should be thinking about your future wi-" 



"Chaaaaaanyeol oppa!!!" Their voices broke my deep thoughts.



... I'm going to stuff them in oversized unicorn plushies.



Ever since my boyfriend wanted to impress me and dress classier, he gathered quite a few fans from the freshmen. I mean he was always so handsome and adorable, just a bit awkward and strange... Not to mention creepy when he first moved here, but after adjusting due to me, he's become a possible "kingka".



"H-hi!" He shyly waved at the hoards of short fangirls and their piercing screams threatened to kill my ear drums.



"Smile for us oppa!!!!" One girl proclaimed.



"I'll smile for you all right... Smile while I pull out of your little fake eyelashes out-" I mumbled and I heard my giant chuckle.



"Like I said, my amazing smiles are only reserved for my girlfriend." He placed his hands on either side of my face and the corners of his lips drew apart, causing him to flash his stupid grin.



This of course induced more screaming from his die hard fangirls, who were also raging in jealousy, which did in fact make me smirk.



That's right you little wannabes, this guy is mine and mine alone. No sharing or frozen undies and lip stick smeared all over your caked faces.



"Don't you ever wear contacts, ya got that?" I reprimanded him before I squished his cheeks.



"Is my Tokki fuming because she's j-e-a-l-o-u-sss?" Chanyeol sneered and I in turn fogged up his dorky glasses.



"Coz if you're not wearing them again, I might make you miss your stop again duh. We wouldn't want that now, would we?" He chortled and we were about to escape from the crowd when-



I spotted her bright crimson straight hair amongst the delusional fans.



"... What the hell? What are you now? The captain of the Chanyeol fan club?" I asked conspiciously without an ounce of shame.



"Excuse me but that's me-" Some random girl stuck her hand out with an "I love chanyeol" headband and I shot daggers at her.



"Did I ask you?" The girl stood down and I saw her shake her head, while I felt Chanyeol's fingers tense.



"After 3 months and now you're coming up to her? Even after you did those things... I can't believe you only choose to show up now."



"Wait, what things...?" I asked, while the two remained expressionless.



"First thing's first, I want all of you to get outta my sight or trouble's about to come from my fist." She folded up her sleeves and angrily stared them down, which did in fact make them leave... Until after they said goodbye to their beloved Chanyeol oppa.



"Bye oppa~!" They all giggled and cooed at him, while he half heartedly smiled at them.



"Excuse me? Move along now, yeah I'm talking to you miss banana socks, carry on or else I'll turn you into a banana split. Would you like to see the halls flooded with black hair? No I didn't think so, byeeeeeeeee." Chanyeol was definetly enjoying this.



Yep, probably got my karma for teasing him all this time.



"*Ahem*" She cleared and by now the corridor had emptied and we were completely alone.



"Chanyeol is it alright if you just-" He nodded and looked distinctly at her.



"You just try hurting her again and if I see tears that aren't tears of joy, I'll make you cry painful tears yourself." He tried to threaten her but-



"You can try, but I'm telling you that you're the one that's going to cry in pain." She simply stated and I nearly had to hold in my chuckle, while my boyfriend huffed.



Still the exact same.



"She was the one who told me where you and Minho were actually... And she also pointed out where Sulli was, while you were trapped by beast." He whispered into my ear, before he sent me that goofy smile and softly kissed me on the cheek.



"Promise me you'll call me later okay? You do have a phone all to yourself today after all." I nodded and he quickly disappeared into the corridor.



Yep, my actual appa was going to pick me up in 15 minutes or so just for me to help babysit. I forgot to go into great detail about him but basically he was living well with his other family and works as a CEO. He occasionally sends us money but Rick always intercepts every toonie and nickel, save for the small amount my mom saves for our personal hygiene and other needs.



I can't exactly hate my dad because both him and omma cheated on each other at the exact same time. After omma gave birth to 5 kids, appa couldn't handle all the pressure and he was just too young at the time to know what he really wanted. Omma on the other hand, met Rick at a bar and bam, both got divorced and remarried.



"You look like you're going to flatten your brain with your rock hard thoughts." Her voice quickly intercepted my thoughts and I paid attention to her.



"Okay, just say what you have to say now Park Bom." 



Why... After months, why only now?



"You and Chanyeol have become a rad couple, that's great."



"Look, if you're just going to ask me how I'm doing, I've been swell so if you'll excuse me-"



"Stop.... Just please hear me out."



"You've had the longest time to hear me ou-"



"I know I've been a senseless but-"



"Then what does that make me? An even bigger ? Park Bom, you don't know how I felt losing my best friend with no explanations whatsoever." I've been senseless for 70 % of my life and that is a well given thought.



"Look, okay... During that huge group date that we had, I somehow got Seunghyun to remember me and from there we rekindled what we had from before. He told me that he knew that you didn't give two s about him, but he just really liked how fierce and different you were from most girls. Of course, that changed when he got to know me again.." 



"Thanks for telling me that 3 months later." 



"But the thing is, when the ferris wheel was about to go down... I got a text from Choi Sulli. I don't know how she got my number, but she threatened me. You see, apparently your ex was doing her dirty work and he had secretly taken pictures of the both of us with Seunghyun. She then called me and told me everything she had been doing to you, the names, the bullying.... Why the hell didn't you tell me that she was tormenting you like that?" She furrowed her brows at me.



... I knew it, Minho was obviously being manipulated by that crazy witch too. 



"It wasn't necessary... I can handle myself, you know that Bommie." A look of hurt painted her face and she sighed.



"Sulli told me to abandon you... Or she would release every picture of us. If everyone saw those photos you would be shamed and she threatened that she would make your life a living hell if I continued to stick with you. The threats and bullying would have gradually been at an all time low because Seunghyun is one of the most beloved kingkas, and she told me that the same thing would also happen to me."  



"That crazy witch! Her head is seriously messed up I can't believe she blackmailed you too, a psychiatric ward is where her and her dumb boyfriend belong to."



"I tried to tell someone... Anyone. But that girl had followers that trailed me like hawks. All I could do was watch out for you Dara, it really was never my intention to let our friendship go just like that."



"So when you spotted me and Minho, you told Chanyeol. And Sulli, you told them where she was."



"Yes, I didn't tell him what Sulli did but... I made him promise not to tell you. I didn't want you to get anymore hurt than you already were, because I know that Rick is violent and that he's hurting you and your family. What was even more worse was the fact that Sulli was giving you just as much hell at school. I didn't want it to go any further so I thought that if I just left you with Chanyeol it would be okay... But clearly Sulli was messed up in the head. So please forgive me and believe me Dara, you're my best friend." She was one of the strongest girls I know, but at this very moment tears were swelling in her eyes.



My heart felt weary, but I pressed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter