Thirty one.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omo, I'm sorry for the loong delay.. Midterms are on the way & it's been a stressful few weeks ~ But I'm taking a break to update kekeke ~


----------------------------------------------------------------



Chanyeol's pv.



We were currently sitting in the head director's office and she had just revealed my fate....



.........



"BWO?! Suspended for two weeks?!" My voice echoed through the room.



Dara shot me a look to shut up but I could only stare agaped at that evil witch of a director.... 



Surprisingly my cousins and Baek were immensely quiet and the beast boys would be delt with after us.



"Talk or yell anymore and I'll make it three." She strictly said as she wrapped her hands together.



"But head director, I'm telling you... Chanyeol only defended me from those guys and then Chen, Suho, Lay, Lu han and Baekhyun came to help because we were outnumbered! Those guys were the result of me getting bullied!!" Dara finally explained but the director merely shook her head.



"No excuses miss Park, it is still wrong that a fight resulted in this chaos... No one will be lightly punished here with the boys. But Chanyeol was the one that instigated it and yes I know that you did." Her intense gaze made me gulp.



"But miss he was about to do-" The director cleared .



"I don't want to hear it miss Park, just be thankful that you aren't in any trouble whatsoever and that I'm not including this in your personal records Mr. Park. You're lucky that Teddy advised me that you and your cousins are good students." 



I can't believe this... Here I was Park Chanyeol, happy with my newfound girlfriend and this beastly woman... ARGH!!! To think that I'd get suspended, ME?! And for two weeks? Aishhhhht!!!



"I've already contacted your parents, they should be coming soon Park Chanyeol."



-----------



"Thank goodness they didn't call home or do anything to contact my parents." Dara finally said.



I wrapped my arms around her and bravely kissed the tip of her head and she responded by returning my embrace.



She just fit so perfectly in my arms and that's all I wanted, to make her feel safe and protected in this very moment. 



And I grabbed her hand and playfully bit it, I need to make her smile again.



"Weirdoooooo!" She whined and I chuckled.



"Listen Yeol... I'm really sorry, this is all my fault! If I wasn't outnumbered by those s I would've caused Kikwang to get surgery on his g-" I covered .



"Tokki, don't worry about it." She frowned but I could only pinch her cheeks.



"Look, you're not alone alright? Don't ever think that, ever. Sulli won't ever pull that again or I swear I'll-" She shut me up when she wrapped her arms around me and closed her eyes.



"Your hugs are my favourite, you know that right Yeol? And you know what? I don't care about Sulli, karma will eventually find its way to that . What I'm more worried and concerned about is you fighting Dumbyeol! You pabbo! I can't believe that you went and got yourself into another fight!!"



"Well I have to defend my girlfriend right?-"



"Wrong-" I winced when I felt another arm pull me away from Dara.



"Omma?"



There she was standing right behind me with a look of anger painted on her face. 



An angry omma is a scary omma.... I could only shudder thinking about what would happen at home tonight.



"Hello Dara." She said in blank tone.



"M-mrs. Park! A-annyeung~!" Dara nervously bowed and omma nodded at her.



"I'm sorry Dara dear, but you won't be seeing or contacting Chanyeol for a while." She grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the door.



"Omma! What the hell? She's my girlfriend! At least let me say bye! And what do you mean she won't be contacting me for a while?" 



What is she talking about? I know I'm suspended... But they can't possibly cut all my means of communication with my girlfriend.



"Don't argue and come on Chanyeol!!" She tugged on my sleeve.



"Omma please.. Just give me a few moments." I pleaded and she nodded warily.



"1 minute, no more and no less."



"Tokki, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter