Thirty seven.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't want to prolong their meeting so... PLS TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS CHAPTER ~ I think it's really long lol.


---------------------


Dara's pv



Friday



"I just wanna love you, give me that chance wanna hold you. Baby you know that I need you, I need you~" Amber was demonstrating a song that she was composing with Baekhyun called "I just wanna." or in other terms "Goodbye Summer."



Originally he wanted to sing the duet with her, but he thought it'd be more suited for Kyungsoo. So when he gets back from the hospital, Baek is going to surprise him with it.



It was actually quite strange how in a span of 5 days we became so close, she knows about me and Bommie, and Chanyeol... Well, she actually only knows him as Yeol because I want to personally introduce them two to each other.



After "the incident" Amber's house was now the place I would go to after school to avoid Rick at all costs. He was getting crankier and crankier, so the only thing to do was avoid the bastard.



"Oh man... This is going to be so beautiful, I can already imagine you and Kyungsoo as well renowned singers." I clapped when she finished.



"Ha, me? Naw, I'm sure this Kyungsoo guy will be twice as good."



"Cht, I'm sure you can! All you need to do is dance and I bet you got that point down too. And don't doubt your voice, your voices together will beat the crap out of our dorky and boring quire." 



"Well I do admit that I have some slick moves, I mean seriously... I could really own those cheerleaders out there on the field." She pointed to the group of unreal and barbie doll-like girls sitting near the indoor fountain and I chortled.



"Yep, anyone can dance better than those machines.. I mean seriously, they look like some kind of asian barbie doll cult." we both chuckled and I laid back on the pillar, while Amber turned further to check if the exo boys were coming.



"Where are they? Seriously, they said they were bringing tacos." I complained as I rubbed my growling stomach.



"Probably distracted by-" Amber looked like she had seen a ghost, when her jaw dropped.




"Hehe, did you see Chen or something-"



---------



Frozen.



Everything...



Frozen...........



His once brown short cut hair was now a burgundy, his once vibrant and glowing hazelnut orbs were now a dull brown, but he still had his large dorky black glasses on.



And that precious smile...



Chanyeol.



My boyfriend.



But before I could utter a single word, someone else beat me to it.



-------------



"Oh my god!!! PARK CHANYEOL!!!!!! IS THAT REALLY YOU?!" Amber suddenly exclaimed, making me jump and lose my balance.



And like the clumsy idiot I was, I fell off that ledge and onto the grass.



Geez, I'll never forgive these school builders-



"What?-" I quickly anchored my head up to eye level as I heard his deep voice.



"AMBER LIU?! Oh my goodness!!! COME HERE!!!" And the next thing I knew she had completely forgotten about me, running towards him, as the latter engulfed her with his long broadened arms.



"It's been so long!!" 



I gulped... What was happening?



"It really has!!!" She smiled and I saw how friendly they were getting with each other, they seemed to be comfortable... And way too comfortable.



I looked past them and noticed someone else from afar...



Chen.



He quietly studied their position and quickly turned away.



"Chanyeoda!!!!"



"This llama!!" 



......



"I missed you so much."



Instead of hearing those words directed to me, they were said to her... 



The hell Sandara Park? Amber is your friend... Why are you thinking of murderous thoughts right now?



"I have to introduce you to my new friend, she's really pretty and spunky-" I crept away and snuck back to school.



I didn't want to hear it.



"What? Where'd she go?? Sandaraaaaa?"



She yelled my name several times... But I could only hide in frustration.



I also heard Yeollie say something in a muffled tone, but I was just too pissed to even hear him.



What the hell is this feeling washing over me?



I had felt the same thing multiple times, too many times to be exact.



----------------------



Chanyeol's pv



So I decided to show up at school and I drove here by myself as per dad's so called request.



Yup, you guessed it.. I passed that freaking test after 1 year of bad parallel parking.



I was pretty pissed because I wanted to see Dara first thing, but instead I decided that I wanted to give her a surprise. 



But so far, it's not going all too well.



Thing is, I haven't seen her since I came... And yes, I was pretty late and only came during lunch time but that was mostly because I had a talk with Teddy hyung and the principal for my makeup work and an apology. 



I had seen maybe one or two glimpses of her during lunch, or so I thought? But really, nothing...



It was nice to see Amber though. When we were little kids she was probably my first friend that was a girl, it wasn't that hard to become friends with her because somehow we just clicked and became good friends. But there was really never a time where I thought of her as anything more than a friend.



Besides, I thought she was also a guy when I first met her... And I only found out when I had to move, because i seriously couldn't tell when I was young. I was just some kid who wanted a playmate and when I got one, I was ignorant as hell.



But yes, she is just a friend I truly treasure.



"BWO?! All this time I was friends with YOUR girlfriend?! Oh my god what an amazing coincidence! Good eye bro, good eye!" Amber winked at me and I blushed.



We were currently sitting on our former lunch table and we met up with my cousins and Baek, who had personally bought tacos for lunch.



"But where is she? That's the problem! Lu, you haven't seen her? Chen?" Chen looked boredly at me and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter