Twenty seven.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chappies are really happy and bubbly rn, but this all preparation for what's about to come ~ 


& trust me... Things are about to become serious very soon! :O


-----------------------------------------------


Dara's PV.



Chen and I were running through the halls, some girls throwing glares at me for holding their new "boytoy's" hands and running off with him.



"Yah! Jongdae where the hell are we going?!"



"Relax Dara I got this, me and Lay have a big surprise for you!"



"Bwo?"



"A s-u-r-p-r-i-s-e." 



"But I hate surprises though!!"



"Well you'll love this one, I promise!" I rolled my eyes as we ran up the stairs.



-------------------------------------------



Chanyeol's PV



"WHAT?" 



"Yes... Umm... Aha." Suho was nervously chuckling.



"You mean to tell me that you four were playing running man all this time and the theme was wooing Dara?!!!" Yes I'm aware that my voice was booming in the empty boy's locker room.



"Ouuu, can we play too?"



"Baek, be quiet."



"Oh, sorry.."



"But Yeol, this seems like fun! Where are your tags though?" Kyungsoo asked.



"The girls ripped them off, so we planned to just finish all the missions." Suho explained.



I can't believe these cousins of mine.



REALLY NOW? RUNNING MAN?! 



"And what exactly ARE the missions?" At this point I was just emotionless.



Lay, Chen and Lu han are still out there with MY girl. I REPEAT "MY" GIRL.



"Erm.. Take a selca with Dara, get a model shot of her, do a live performance for her, give her a hug, disguise ourselves as girls and make friends with her, umm... Yenno stuff like that." I'm surprised that smoke wasn't coming out of my ears, because I was fuming.



"WHO THE HECK DECIDED THAT IT WAS DARA THEMED?" 



Okay, I'm a chill guy... But seriously? My cousins invading my school just for this?



"Your brother.."



"He doesn't even go here, what the hellllll?!!!"



"Well... He thought it'd be fun for our first day here, so he suggested this."



"Ahhh! I can't believe you listened to him.... I'm going to kill that lil when we get home." I was growling, yes it's a habit of mine sorry.



"Alright, we're splitting up, baeksoo you go and search the first and second floor. Me and Joonma here will check the 3rd floor and the rooftop."



"Aye, aye captain Chanyeol." Kyungsoo stood pin straight and made a salute motion.



"Baeksoo? What the heck Yeol?!" Baekhyun complained as I pushed them outside.



"I'll find you Santokki... I will."



"Whoa, no need to get all emotional there bud." Suho said, still struggling with his tied hands.



"Aisht, you wouldn't be like this if your girlfriend was being kidnapped by your cousins..." I whispered, but apparently it was loud enough for Suho to hear because he quickly replied.



"WHAT?! DID I HEAR CORRECTLY?! G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D?!"



"WELL SHE'S GOING TO BE, NOW STUFF IT AND HELP ME. Wait, why are we yelling?"



"Aww our baby Yeollie is all grown up now! And you're yelling because you want to proclaim your love."



"SUHOOOOOOOO!!!"



---------------------------------



Dara's PV.



"You brought me to the rooftop? What is th-" Chen was moving me to stand directly in the middle of the rooftop.



"Stand right there."



Hmm... I think I can probably bolt if I kick him right there and make my escape here-



"Pose cutely please? LAY COME HERE!! QUICKLY!!" Lay came from the side of the rooftop's door with a polaroid in his hand.



What the hell?



"Say Chen Chen Chen!!"



"No."



*Snap* Chen put his arm on my shoulder and smiled for the photo, while I glared at him.



"What the hell am I doing here? Are you part of Suho's plans to get me modelling? What is this? Did you take me upstairs just to take pictures and-" I became quiet when the familiar sound of one of my favourite songs started playing in the background.



"Ohhhh~ ohhhhh~ oh, oh, oh~" Chen started singing and I gulped.



Okay I heard the dude sing when I first met Chanyeol's cousins, but I didn't expect his voice to give me this much shivers.



"Niga geuwa datugo, ttaeron geu ttaeme ulgo. Himdeuro hal ttaemyeon nan huimangeul neukkigo~"



It was just so beautiful, so melodious... I felt like I was in a complete trance. And just when I was about to completely melt and become completely lost, Lay came up from behind me and pulled out a tulip.



Uh corny much? But to my surprise, he started dancing.



He was so smooth, so precise. Sharp intricate movements and yet he still flowed gracefully as he free-styled to the music.



"You guys are amazing!!!" I felt like tearing up because it was just too astounding.



"Baby, jebal geuui soneul japjima, cuz you should be my LAAADAAAY-" 



.......



But guess what? He never got to finish wedding dress because Chanyeol swung the door open and ran towards me.



"Y'ALL NE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter