Twenty eight.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Originally I had written a better chapter, but unfortunately my browser was being dumb & everything got eraaaaaaaaased so I had to rewrite everything guhhh. ;A;


------------------------------------------------------



Dara's PV.



The following day was very strange...



I mean yes I am sitting at my usual lunch spot with Chanyeol and now with his friends and cousins, two of which know about me and him. Both Suho and Lu han are happy for us and I'm glad they support us, they even made a name for us.. Chandara or Darayeol was it? I'm not sure... 



Anyways we were up to our usual conversations and it turns out that Chen, Yeollie, Lay and Kyungsoo might possibly form some kind of band! Exciting no? Well while they were busy chatting about that I looked around and studied the caf, the "exotics" or whatever they call themselves were sending me death glares because I was with their oppas but frankly I could give two less s...



But what made me avert my gaze from one crazy Chen exotic, was Bom. I noticed her all alone... I mean, after she told me that she couldn't be my friend she usually had some other people she sat with. 



But now it's different...



She's completely alone.



Bommie looks like she's lost some sleep and her makeup is very minimal now, she looks like she stopped trying and she looks genuinely sad.



I seriously haven't given up on her, I'm just curious as to why she would just leave like that and not say a thing. We've been friends since we were in elementary school and we've always had each other's backs... 



But even if we haven't spoken for weeks on end I'll always consider her as my friend, I'll always take her back because she's always been there for me. Ever since my mom married that bastard Rick and she separated with appa, before I met this happy virus... She was the source of my laughter and all of my smiles.



Everyday I try my best to talk to her but I can usually never find her, she completely ignores me.. Or she just walks away. 



I just want to know what's wrong and the reason why she just up and left our friendship behind, she must have a good reason right?



"Dara?" Chanyeol's voice interrupted me from my thoughts, he was leaning over and whispering in my ear.



"Ah, yeh?"



"You alright?" No... 



"Yeah-"



"Dummy, don't lie." He grabbed my right hand and gave it a squeeze of reassurance.



"..."



"Go, talk to her.. I'll be right here if you need me okay?" He smiled at me very subtly so as not to disturb his cousin's and Baeksoo's conversation about their new band.



"Thanks Creepyeol." I pinched his right cheek and he patted my head with a soft chuckle.



"Just remember that if it gets bad just look at my face." I chortled and walked towards my best friend.



"Bommie?" She continued to look down at her corn cased phone.



"..."



"Ya! Park Bom you alien! I'm tired of this, why the hell can't we be friends again? You have no idea how much this has been bugging me, I mean you never even told me the reason why you dumped me as your best friend." She shuddered when my voice became louder and she slowly looked up at me.



I honestly could care less if I was making a big scene in the cafeteria.



"There are some things that I just can't tell you Dara, I-I can't always be there for you now I'm sorry..."



"Like what?! Maybe if you gave me a good solid reason and stop walking away I wouldn't be like this! Park Bom, I freaking miss your weird alien self.. Can we just stop this now and be friends again?" 



"I... I can't Dara... Everything will just go to waste.." 



I've never seen her like this, she looked like she was on the verge of tears.



"Bommie, please...." She then stood up and grabbed her things.



"Dara, let's stop this... Please, just leave me alone...Goodbye." Without another word she brushed right past me and left the cafeteria in complete silence.



I froze... Every single person in the room had their gaze transfixed upon me and all I could do was blankly stare at the door.



I fought the urge to let any ounce of emotion show, but everyone has their breaking point.



"Dara."



"....."



"Santokki, come on." Chanyeol had already stood up and was pulling me towards the door and he had his arm around my shoulder, trying to give me some reassurance.



"Chanyeol..."



"Don't stop, come on."



He then pulled me straight to the rooftop and we sat down.



"Dara, I know you're a strong person.. But you don't have to hide it in front of me. I'm right here and I'm never going to leave you, alright?" He didn't wait for my response, when he encircled his arms around me and pulled me into a strong embrace.



"Creepyeol... T-thank you.." I snuggled under his warmth.



"If you want to talk about Bom then I'm all ears, just tell me everything." He smiled at me and caressed my cheeks.



And in an instant I felt more at ease, he is probably the only one who can do this to me.



"Are you sure?"



"Yes."



"Okay, you better not get mad at me then~" He nodded and then turned to face me with a determined look on his face.



-----------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter