Forty two.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heereee we goooooo ~ that last chapter took me forever to finish editing... But now chenber is finally here! ^-^


& Waaaahhhh Jiko party all over my feed, YG this has been going on for so longggg & as much as it will break my daragon/ my own hearttttt I want my ultimate bias to be happy with the woman that makes him happy~
 

I honestly think that they're adorable together  & they'll make beautiful babies, so YG it's been so long... just confirm it & let them beee PLS. (idk what do you guys think?)

------------------------------------------------



Amber's PV



So Dara called me up around midnight using Chanyeoda's phone (that girl is crazy) and she asked me to accompany her to the arcade which was very strange.... But how could I refuse? I completely blend in anyways, plus it'd be a nice distraction from all the homework and that doll corn lover that that rabbit also calls best friend.



I wore my casual jeans, converse, oversized t-shirt and the usual cap. And when I arrived at the arcade it was pretty empty, just a couple of middle school boys and a dozen older ones most likely from highschool.



What caught my eye though, was the Jurassic Park game so I went to the token machine and quickly bought 10 tokens. I don't know what it was about that game, but when I was younger it pulled me in and made an addiction out of me, causing me to spend all my tokens on it and waste all my chances of ever winning prizes down the drain.



"Oh well, Dara hasn't called me with Chanyeol's phone yet so this is completely fine if I start without her... I don't think she'll mind, besides she didn't invite that crazy corn freak anyways." I clapped in excitement as I pulled the flaps of the game box apart and proceeded to sit down-



"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"



...



To my complete and utter annoyance I found Kim Jongdae already perched on the seat, playing my favourite game.



"W-what the h-hell?!" I couldn't control myself so stupid little old me gave him a direct punch in the arm.



"Owwwww! Geez, you sure look and punch like a guy- wait no, please don't punch me I'm sorry." 



Pabbo it's your fault  for making me act this way, if only I could detest your adorable face. My cheeks reddened as I studied his cute schoolboy look and I turned down to stare at my black converse.



"Get out... This is my favourite game, so I wanna play it alone-"



"Damn it! Did you see that? That T-rex just devoured me whole! I was almost done the boss battle!!" He complained, when the game suddenly beeped: "GAME OVER" repeatedly.



"Hmph, it's your fault! Out of all the games, just why in the heck would you be playing this one?"



"Coz it's private and secluded... No one will interrupt my concentration, unless of course they're you. Besides, I'm tired of being hoarded by girls even when I'm having my free time."



That's right... It's impossible to be noticed by someone like him, he's considered a kingka at school.



"Figures."



"And what are you doing here miss? Have you come to turn into an obsessive fangirl?"



"Well, this just happens to be my favourite game. I always waste tokens on it and yet... I haven't beaten it once. But if you're playing it I'll just go you delusional princ-" I grabbed my row of tokens from my pocket and was about to pull the flap back when I heard the game.



"RESET."



"The hell?! You got so far!!"



"Stay... Play with me." He offered his hand and I felt like my heart had constricted and wrapped itself like a snake encoiling it's dying victim.



This hand that so many girls longed for... It's reaching out for me.



"Look, you better hurry up.. The people outside might mistake something coz you're halfway in and you look like you're mooning whoever is outside." I rolled my eyes and he immediately closed his and turned away ever so slightly.



"Left cheek or right cheek? Or my arm... If that's what you want to pun-" He opened his eyes when instead of getting hit, I pressed 3 tokens into the palm of his hands. And was I seeing things? Or did his cheeks turn rosy?



"You better not die on me or else I won't save your character's from those annoying carnivores!" I slipped in and felt the confined space closing in on us.



It was really only us two... Inches apart, heart pulses at alarming rates, arms brushed against each other and legs ever so slightly separated.



This feeling of drowning in a sea of annoyance can be felt as many times as possible in one's life... But the first time, it's really very special, even if it is at first sight (punch).



It's something that I've only realised now.



That dumb four letter word like... It couldn't possibly be turning into love now could it?



Without even knowing, subconsciously strands of tears began to stream from my orbs once we began treking the battlefield..



"What the- why are you crying?"



"B-because! Are you not paying attention? Look at that! Sergeant Snowball just died! Do you see how much potential he had? That masculinity, those muscles, that courage! His braveness! And he looks like he had a passion that would have ignited my soul if he were real! Did you see that?! He just died! I'm gonna kill that damned t-rex!" I wouldn't be talking so foolishly if it wasn't for these dumb unforsaken feelings.



"Hahahahaha! Geez, you're one really amusing girl y'know that? I don't think I'll ever have a dull moment with you." He started chuckling and hitting his leg.



Idiot.



And of course my fist unsubconsciously landed on his face.



Stupid cutie.



"Tch, out of all the girls I've ever known you're the most indestructible.. I actually think that's pretty grand that you can stand up for yourself, especially since you helped protect Dara." He gave me a thumbs up and I felt like my heart was about to falter for the ten millionth time. 



"Look, I'm sorry about before... We were off to a pretty rocky start huh?" 



"Yeah... I apologize for that too, but maybe we could start off fresh this time? The guys were right, you're really something Miss Amber Liu." The edge of his lips curved upwards and there was his lunatic smile plastered on his face once more.



"So we're cool now huh? No more awkwardness okay?" Amber you imbecile, don't you dare blush.



We stared at each other for about a minute before Chen suddenly turned to me and reached for my free hand. 



"T-the game... W-we might lose you know?" He placed the fake gun simulator in my hand and I noticed the same trace of red paint his cheeks.



"Y-yeah, t-t-rex is going down coz I'mma bout to avenge the sergeant-"



*Flap opens*



"Well hello there you two~" And her voice greeted us.



"YAH! Sandara Park just where the hell were you?!" She grinned teasingly at me and that's when I realised...



She set me up. She set US up.



That's it I'm telling Chanyeol a list of all her bad habits later on.



"Oh well, I'll be fine playing two characters by myself you just-"



*Flaps open on Chen's side*



"Hey cuz, having fun?" And Chanyeoda was already grinning widely, causing Chen to freeze and drop the fake gun on his left foot.



"We got a little sidetracked... Oops, sorry." Dara said.



"Of course, when you see your girlfriend you'll get sidetracked... Who knew that you'd coincidentally be at the arcade on the same day and same time huh? Isn't that right Dara?" I tried my best to give her a sinister look and she beamed at me, causing me to drop my fake gun and incite a squeal from a certain someone who was already in pain.



Sandara Park, I just hope you can read faces well because mine reads: "I'm going to kill you and dump you in a well, then I'm going to make the well collapse and cover it with concrete."



"Seems like you two didn't mind though, looks like you're already having a swell time without us so-"



"YAHHHHHH! DOESN'T ANYONE CARE THAT TWO PLASTIC GUNS HAVE NOW CLOBBERED MY LEFT FOOT?!" Chen began squealing in pain, but no one paid attention.



"So I'm guessing y'all don't need our company anymore am I right?" Dara giggled and I glared at her while the kingka kept whining.



"Bye you two! Ah, and you can drop Chen off at my place since he's being a crybaby right now. Address is right here." Chanyeol gave me a slip of paper, while Chen continued to wail in pain.



"Cya!" And the two troublemakers left me alone with this big baby.



Only thing left to do.



"Oww! Are you trying to injure me everywhere woman?" I elbowed him and he massaged his stomach, while he glared at me.



"Well I wanted to shut you and your stupid crying up. For a kingka you sure as hell are a huge baby... Come on, we'll save these tokens for next time. Can you walk?" He immediately shook his head and I groaned.



"Hey, I'm sorry our fun was cut short because of me... Geez, for the guy in this situation I feel pretty stupid."



"Shut up, when something's hurt ya gotta cry I mean even if it is tears of a man and girly screaming. Ain't nobody got time to complain when an accident happens, now grab hold of my arm. It's pretty late already so I guess we might as well head back and-"



I felt like I needed to call 911 when he suddenly seized hold of my arm and I gulped in panic.



"Uh yeah... Sure, okay." 



"So did Chanyeol make you come too?" He nodded and I blushed furiously.



The couple planned this all along, they will equally be fed heaps of corn. 



"It's not like I disliked it though... I mean, it was really fun chilling with you. We should do it more often." He smiled his cute button nose smile and my fist began tingling like it always did when he was too cute for me.



"Ha!!!"



My eyes widened when he took hold of my fist.



"Before we leave... How bout we do something to commemorate our time here? I should be okay if we walk there." He pointed at the british styled phonebooth/photobooth and I gulped.



"Is this really necessary? We're just at the arcade and I-" 



"Less talking and more walking please." 



Opening the door, we both squished ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter