Forty five.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: this chapter was a bit rushed because I was in a hurry to update so pls excuse my typos! (I haven't updated in forever, mian T^T) ... But here it is! A long chapter with lots of exodara and some chenber ahead kekeke~ 

--------------------------------------------------------


Dara's PV


Just before we started driving home, Creepyeol grabbed a tiny box from his pocket and handed it over to me.


"Don't tell me that this is another present." I frowned but he grabbed my right hand and held it in his own.


"You really don't like surprises, do you? Don't worry I promise that this'll be the last one." I shook my head rigorously and he chuckled.


"Honestly I feel like it's my birthday and christmas at the same time." 


"Turn around for a sec." I complied and I felt his slender fingers lingering carefully around my neck.


"What, are you going to do braid my hair?-" And before I could press any further he clipped a necklace around my neck and my eyes widened when I saw the tiny silver crane dangling from the chain.


"I forgot to make you a crane for today so... Today is an except-" And I turned around and silenced him with my lips.


"You're really too much Creepyeol." He blushed and scratched his head.


"Everything in itself is rewarding when I get to be with you." He smiled and I smacked his arm.


"Just drive you baby." I giggled and reached for his hand and our fingers intertwhined automatically.


-------------


Later we finally arrived back at Amber's house coz I told my omma that I was sleeping over there. The moment we arrived at the door the first person to greet us was Tao.


"Noonaaaa~!!!! I missed you so much!" He immediately attacked me with a hug and I had to steady myself before I returned his adorable act of affection.


"Ya! Lil number 2 I'm giving you 5 seconds to step off." And I giggled when Chanyeol started glaring at my baby.


"You don't tell me what to do Chanbully, noona is my future wife." 


"Shut up you little-"


"Shhh! Everyone is sleeping! Oh noona, I won't be able to sleep tonight!" He held onto me even tighter and the poor boy looked like he was about to shed some tears, while Chanyeol shot daggers at him.


"Bwo? What? Why are you the only one awake then? Did they bully you?"


"Just come follow me noona!" He dragged me into Amber's large living room and we saw them...


Lu han and Lay were fast asleep on the sofa, Suho and Kai were planted on the reclining chairs, while Xiumin and Sehun were snoring and pressed against a piano chair... And a certain pair comprised of a certain short haired girl and a mishievious looking boy were on the ground, the girl's head leaning against the boy's.


I had nearly squealed, if Chanyeol hadn't covered my mouth and Tao didn't interrupt.


"Noona! Thank goodness you came! I was so lonely and scared because everyone fell asleep while we were watching a horror movie... Noona will you sleep with me tonight?" I patted his head and he only held me tighter as I heard my boyfriend snarl behind us.


"I'm sorry Tao, I don't think your imo would let me-" My eyes widened when I saw Chanyeol grab his phone from his pocket.


"This is perfect for blackmail, kekeke." He said as he took photos from every angle of Amber and Chen.


"Also samchon called awhile ago and he was getting mad coz it's already 1 am." Tao said.


"Oh crap! Babe do you have a blowhorn by any chance-"


"CHANYEOL AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED!" I shouted and my boyfriend's face was completely flustered, as he nervously covered his face and tried to give me a thumbs up and I could only smirk.


Lu han and Lay bumped their heads simultaneously at my loud outburst, Kai and Suho fell on the ground, while Xiumin and Sehun both got up slowly in a daze. Chen eventually opened his eyes, waking up to the chaos, while Amber was "Sleeping beauty" and failed to wake up.


"You smell like cheese." She drowsily said and went back to sleep, still leaning comfortably on Chen's shoulder.


And I noticed a trace of scarlett painting Chen's now flustered cheeks.


"Everyone! We have to document this now!" Suho announced and the rest of the boys scrambled to get their cameras and phones, while I rolled my eyes.


"Hyung, I actually have a selfie stick." Sehun smirked and pulled the metal stick from his bag, extending it and inserting his phone.


*Snap* from every corner flashes were being aimed at the pair and camera clicks began to resound from the room.


"That's not true noona... I-is it?" My cute little baby stammered and pulled on my sleeve.


"Of course not, I'm going to get married to his best friend, you or little Sehun over there." I smiled and Chanyeol grun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter