Fourteen.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everybody! So I quickly got the votes and you'll see when the rest of exo comes into the story! :D


A bunch of Chanyeol and Dara pics flooded my tumblr so I'll be using them for now ~ 


&& I'm super sorry for the really late update, I've been going out a lottt + I had to prepare to make a 'be my baby' cover w/ my friend so mianhe ;___;


----------------------------------


2 days later.



Dara's PV



It's now Saturday morning and I'm dressed up like this:






If I'm going to go anywhere I'm going to be comfortable and this is what's comfy for me, not some short skirt or shorts. Nope, I'm most comfortable with pants considering the fact that there may be some erted men at lotte world when we go on specific rides. But anyways, I waited at the bus stop for Yeol until he arrived.



"S-Santoki is that you?" He looked amazed.



"Yeah, am I supposed to look any different?" He shook his head and smiled.



"You just... You look really nice today." He smiled and I felt my cheeks flush.



"Come on lover boy, let's get you to your unpatient fake lover." I steered him towards the bus, being careful not to hold his hand and we linked arms.



Okay I'll admit it, I want to hold his hand.. But, I'm too nervous and I can't bring myself up to do it.



-----------



Chanyeol's PV



We arrived at the small cafe Dara had suggested. It was a quiet black and white cafe with soft white walls, tiled floors, and a pure simplistic monochromatic feel.



I gasped when Dara quickly pulled me to the side before we could enter and the doorbell could announce our presence. Oh my god, is this it? AM I GOING TO GET A KISS?! This is what I've been waiting for! I closed my eyes and-



"How'd I know that this plan would fail? Yup of course it would, aishhhht! This girl never listens!!!" Dara crossed her arms and I quickly opened my eyes to avoid myself from the embarassment. Of course it wouldn't happen this easily, what was I thinking? I sighed and then gave her a pat on the head as I looked into the shop's faintly tainted windows.



Bom was dressed in extremely short shorts... How do girls survive in those things? Those are wedgies waiting to happen ... But anyways, she and the kingka looked like they were having a pleasant conversation. Maybe me and Dara can just go and have our own date....



"Looks like you two are the ones on the date.." I heard a whisper behind me and I jumped.



It was that other good looking kingka with the mohawk.



"Whassup? I'm Dong Youngbae but call me Taeyang. So this is the Chanyeol guy huh? Damn son, give me your height." I nodded at him, we shook hands and I noticed a petite figure standing behind him.



"Ah Dara, Chanyeol this is Lee Jieun but call her IU. She's my number one fan." The girl came from behind him, she looked like a porcelain doll with pale milky skin and rosy cheeks.



"Annyeung~" She had a nice soothing voice.



"Wahhh~! She's so pretty and cute!" Dara was clapping her hands and IU giggled.



"She's Tabi oppa's girlfriend right?" I stiffened at what IU said and Dara's orbs widened.



"Nah, not yet she isn't.." He winked at her and she growle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter