Seven.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hullo~! Sorry I haven't updated in a while.. I had a ton of hmwk + I was editing and editing :(


But I hope you enjoy ~ !


----------------------



Dara's PV



.



"Achooooooooooooo!" *sniff I am an idiot.



So yesterday after school, I ran to the washroom because I'm not allowed to use it when Rick is there. But this time he came a bit earlier than usual so I was unable to properly blow dry my hair. Well that wasn't the problem because he hates it when we use up too much water and since he is the "breadwinner" of the family he expects the electricity and water bill to be small. Anyways, he turned ballistic when he saw that the shower was dripping wet so I ran into my bedroom, I grabbed my large pillow, and used my duvet to cover myself. He opened the door and for some strange reason he just stood there, watching me.... So I closed my eyes and before I knew it, I woke up this morning with a damn cold, and my throat filled with phlegm... I sounded like a man.



"Hey Dara." A deep voice interrupted my thoughts and I looked up to see Mr. Creepyeol himself.



When was it that I started to take notice in what he was wearing and what he looked like? Because now I do... 



(Note: He doesn't have the scarf on & his shirt is tucked in & of course he's wearing his glasses)




Okay, damn. DAMN he looks good. When did he start dressing like this?



-------


-------


-------



Did I just say that? Am I okay? 



"Y-yo.." I sound like a dying walrus.



"What's wrong with your voice?"



"Nothing, just don't talk to me... I'm sick."



"Well, that's a new excuse."



"I don't want to talk when I sound like Morgan Freeman.." He chuckled and I saw it again... That smile that always gives me a bubbly feeling.



"Well, it has its good points... You can narrate the next earth movie." He winked and I giggled.



"What's wrong with your voice Park? You sound like a dying cow." I turned and saw Sulli smirking at me and to my surprise, my ex wasn't there.



"Shut up Li." 



"." She retorted.



"You know what you are, yaaaaay!" I clapped and she growled.



"You know what? You two are perfect for each other,  you freaks." She rolled her eyes and sat back down.



I turned to Creepyeol, only to find out that he was already staring at me..



"What?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter